SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Successful background working with stakeholders to develop architecture framework dat aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, and focus groups to avoid redundancy, minimize expenditures, and improve overall synergy within organization.
- In - depth experience establishing best practices and guidelines for selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within enterprise.
- Acute noledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, databases, systems engineering, big data and machine learning
- Familiar with architectural concepts of Information Open Group Architecture Framework, Technology Infrastructure Library
- In-depth experience in cloud application architecture and cloud migration strategy and cloud application architecture patterns
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
TEMPPrincipal Application Architect
- Define cloud application architecture patterns and cloud migration strategy and implementation
- Deliver the architecture and lead the developers for successfully implementation the first cloud native American Airline application in IBM public PAAS (Cloud Foundry) utilizing microservices architecture, leveraging nosql database, aspera, rabbitMQ, SSO
- Transform a key critical application from monolithic to microservices architecture and lead the developers for successfully design, develop and deploy the application to the IBM public PAAS (Cloud Foundry) leveraging nosql database, aspera, rabbitMQ, SSO, redis, TWS, auto scaling, devops pipeline, netflix oss architecture pattern and microservices security pattern
- Lead the effort on hybrid cloud architecture evaluation for nextGen Forecasting system architecture. Establish architecture design patterns for cloud deployment for applications targeting hybrid cloud leveraging kubernetes
- Lead the effort in BigData Hadoop ecosystem architecture and work with different team to evaluate vendors for data visualization, self-service data prep/ETL, and machine learning for the big data environment leveraging spark technology
- Define Application and Hadoop BigData integration architecture pattern and strategy, provide mentorship to development teams to develop application integration with Hadoop via Datalake data ingestion, Kafka and direct access pattern
- Provide strategic thinking as SOA champion and Cloud champion
- Define and implement the architecture for casper to support the successful implementation of single FFP and PSS.
- Lead the effort for providing the architecture for successfully implementing all network planning system including single scheduling, publication, optimization system and forecast system.
- Lead architect for defining and implementation of the architecture for next generation Network planning portal dat utilize websocket, tcServer.
- Lead the effort for successfully implementation of tcServer architecture for RPT.
- Lead architect for successfully design, deploy and implementation of RPT SOA architecture
- Lead the effort on NoSQL (Graph database Neo4j) for enterprise by presenting neo4j and working with airport team to explore use case and develop prototype
- Lead the effort on enterprise Spark deployment by designing the spark architecture, spark ETL framework, and work with OR for spark machine learning, spark streaming and graphx
- Lead the effort on utilizing Troux to document architecture for RPT
- Lead architect on M&E Parts 360 iScan by architecting and prototyping1st SAP mobile application dat enabled all M&E Warehouse staff to perform parts warehouse management transactions on the new M&E SAP supply chain system using iOS, Android devices and Windows desktop/laptop
- Lead architect on Enterprise Content Management system by successfully implemented Enterprise Content Management platform and multiple application dat using the platform (CBS, M&E eForms, M&E eManual, M&E Workcard system)
- Lead architect for defining and successful implementation of Next Generation Pricing platform (Phase me) which lay the foundation for future phases
- Lead the efforts of utilization of dynatrace for RPT application monitoring and trouble shooting.
- Develop and present architecture solutions to the Horizon Architecture Review Meeting and Senior Managements.
- Coordinate and work with resources from the business, development, data modeling, and infrastructure areas to develop a solution dat utilizes best practices of enterprise architecture.
- Architect a highly available MQ solution across two data center to support FOS connection to Horizon Flight Hub between EDS and VBz.
- Architect a solution for Flight Allocation System project dat consolidate multiple physical machines to virtual machines and utilize enterprise SAS server to reduce the cost for SAS license.
- Provide DR solution strategy dat utilize Symantec VCS HA/DR and EMC recoverpoint for multiple vital and critical applications.
- Architect and support for multiple critical applications including flight planning system, flight hub, weight and balance load planning system, SUA, PTTOT, airport Insight etc.
Sr Infrastructure Architect
- Architect, recommendation of hardware and software, and implementation for many different platforms and application uses. Increased attention on “doing right the first time” to limit the amount of rework.
- Architect, Design and Implement RPT and M&E Websphere FARM across different data center utilizing siteminder, BigIP, IBM Websphere ND, Websphere MQ, Oracle RAC, EMC SAN, VMWARE ESX Server, solaris 10 zone/container technology.
- Lead project on planning, implementing, and supporting SSO / LDAP efforts for RPT and M&E. Utilizing Vintela, Active Directory LDAP, EMC NAS to allow windows and Unix user to has central password.
- Design storage layout and allocation for EMC CX-series storage array.
- Assist in Server consolidation effort using VMWARE ESX Server.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of development environment. Administered every aspect of the development environment including OS, Database, Application Server, and MQ.
- Design and Implement Capacity Planning Hardware Refresh Project. Design a highly available solution using Veritas Cluster for its application layer.
- Planned and Implemented VMWARE ESX Server and Redhat Enterprise Linux upgrade; Planned, documented Solaris 10 X86 patching strategy.
- Supported Oracle10g RAC on Linux POC. Key responsibility includes: Installed and configured Redhat Linux on two HP DL580s, rebuild Linux kernel to work with Emulex HBA drivers and EMC SAN Storages. Set up raw devices to be used for CRS voting disk and database ASM disks. Installed and Configured OCFS for Oracle10g RAC. Tuned kernel parameters for Oracle10g RAC memory and network requirement. Configured bonding driver, heart beat timer and network for failed over test. Used sysstat package to monitor, capture system performance during stress test and analyzed the test results. Configured network time protocol to synchronize the time for the cluster. Configured public and private IP for the cluster.
- Support RPT Linux initiative POC. Perform POC on Websphere Network Deployment on Linux Platform, test out Websphere MQ Cluster, Websphere DM failed over. Port a Core application 200000+ line of ProC/C++ code from Sun Solaris to Linux.
- Support Oracle 10G RAC on Solaris 10 x86 POC; build two node Oracle 10G RAC for Identity Management Group.
.Data Warehouse Administrator
- Designed and implemented a data warehouse backup strategy dat allows the data warehouse to be recovered quickly pointed in time with system raw device backup.
- Designed and implemented a data migration system for the data warehouse using Veritas Storage Migrator (HSM) to migrate less frequently used data into tape and bring them back on demand. dis saved about 1Terabytes of storage space and resulted in better use of data warehouse storage, better query performance, faster backup time.
- Migrated 7 Terabytes data warehouse from EMC CLARiiON FC4500, FC4700 to CX600. Developed test plan and test cases and performed extensive test on CX600. Used Veritas Volume Manager to create Raid Group, carve out LUNS for testing. Used Navisphere Manager/Analyzer to capture and analyze the array performance. Designed new database layout and migration strategy for the migration.
- Developed ETL processes and scripts, created dimension maps and large multidimensional cubes for Unix PowerPlay Transformer. Create Impromptu Catalog and Impromptu Queries for production.
- Evaluated Microstrategy, Business Object, and Cognos for enterprise OLAP tools by developing test plans and cases for the POC. Installed and tested out the tools in POC. Worked with Stonebridge consultants for the initial installation and configuration of Cognos PowerPlay Enterprise Server, IWR Server, Upfront Server and Access Manager for AA enterprise OLAP deployment.
- Developed Request For Proposal (RFP) to evaluate different database vendors (Oracle, DB2, HP NonStop, Netezza, Teradata) for next generation of data warehouse for AA. Reviewed vendor feed back and ranked vendor based on technical and business requirements.
- Development Team Lead, responsible for design and implement in house ETL process, build a robust process flow system using ESP dat consolidates and integrates data from different system into multi-terabyte data warehouse.
- Lead Support in daily data processing/loading for the data warehouse, coached new team member for support issues.
- Communicated standards and design principles to development teams. Performed code review and code work through for developers.
- Used data warehouse design TEMPprincipal, dimensional data modeling, database performance tuning, storage performance optimization technique to plan and implement logical and physical layout of a multi-terabyte data warehouse.
- Evaluated different database software and hardware platforms for the multi-terabyte data warehouse.
- Installed and Upgraded Informix Server, performed performance tuning for the data warehouse.