- Around 3 years of IT experience in Object - oriented analysis (OOA), Design, Development, Testing and implementation of client/server, internet/intranet and web applications.
- Strong knowledge in implementing N-Tier architecture applications.
- Having experience in ASP.NET MVC (5.0/4.0/3.0) working with Razor View Engine, User Controls, Html Helper and Layout Page Design.
- Proficient in creating ASP.NET (4.x/3.5/3.0/2.0) User Controls, Custom Controls, Navigation Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Skins to improve features and look and feel of the sites.
- Expertise in designing ASP.NET based GUIs with HTML and CSS and creating Single Page Applications using Angular JS 1.x, Bootstrap and leveraging best practices, modifications of existing CSS files to enhance the user experience.
- Extensively used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment.
- Adept in creating Web Services, WCF and consuming it in web applications using IIS.
- Proficient in developing databases on MSSQL Server (2016/2014/2012/2008), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Very good knowledge in relational database concepts, involved in developing complex Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors, Views and Triggers from large and complex data sources using MSSQL Server.
- Experience in testing and deploying web applications on IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
- Very good Knowledge in the entire life cycle of SDLC projects including analysis, design, development, verification and validation phases.
- Having an experience in working with Agile Methodology development/Scrum Process cycle for Web Application projects.
- Very good experience in managing source control using Git, SVN, TFS and managing software development agile tools like JIRA.
- Strong knowledge in developing applications under Windows 10/7/XP/2003 environments
- Having excellent communication skills, ability tolearn quickly any new technologies, adapt to new environments, self-starter, Quick Learner, Passionate researcher, Team Player and good analyzer.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework.
Web Technologies: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON, Ajax, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML.
Languages: C#.NET, C, C++, VB
Database: Microsoft SQL Server (2014,2012,2008,2005), MS Access
Business Intelligence: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET (2015,2013,2012,2010), SQL Server Management Studio
Design case Tools: Visio, MS-Office
Version Control Tools: Tortoise SVN, Git, TFS
Confidential, Willow Grove PA
Environment: Visual Studio.NET (2012/2010), C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, JQuery, WCF, Web Services, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0, AngularJS, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7, Git
- Developed the web application using ASP.NET 4.5 and C#
- Followed the 3-tier architecture for the application development with Presentation Layer (UI), Data Access Layer (DAL) and Business Logic Layer (BLL).
- Created reusable User controls, Session Objects, Cookies to store the application state.
- Used AJAX Toolkit for partial rendering and making the web application fast and user-friendly.
- Developed email live notification and alert feature using SMTP to notify the managers, clients and customers.
- Used ADO.NET with C# in Visual Studio 2012 to establish connections between client side web application and a database using DataSet, DataReader and DataAdapter.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions and PostgreSQL scripts using Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and PostgreSQL
- Design and developed structure for call center. Develop and maintain web services for call center vendors.
- Develop all dynamic web based scripts using CallScripter for call center agents and enhance call center scripts efficiency
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Junior .NET Developer
Environment: VS 2010, ASP.NET MVC 4, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, C#, AJAX, JavaScripHTML4.01, CSS2.1, IIS 6.0, Tortoise SVN
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier application architecture including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- The Presentation Layer is implemented in ASP.NET MVC4 with HTML 4.01, CSS 2.1 and Web Controls.
- Designed responsive UI for the application using Bootstrap 2
- Data Access Layer for the Application is implemented inADO.NET. Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views for accessing the database. Developed many SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Created Web services and WCF as per the business requirement. Modified them using C# to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Version control for the source code and scripts are managed using TFS.
- Used SSRS for analyzing and generating reports. Generated graphs and charts dynamically thatreflects reports.
- The project went through full SDLC using Agile (Scrum).
- Version control for the source code and scripts are managed using Tortoise SVN.
- Assist with Unit, Integration and System testing.
Environment: Windows XP, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008
- Involved in Problem discussion with the user, performed problem analysis, and problem resolution.
- As a developer involved in design and developing the system using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Created Stored Procedure, Triggers and Functions to write complex SQL Queries.
- Designed and defined database objects using SQL and created views.
- Involved in taking backups, Restoring, Import / Export data using SQL Server Database.
- Major role in Project Integrations
- Involved in the testing cycle like unit testing, system integration testing and performance testing.
- Won First prize for Paper Presentation "Implementation of Image Processing for the isolation of dead chickens in the poultry" in National Level Technical Symposium.