- Experience of over 14 + years in IT, working as Programmer/Analyst, Sr .NET developer, Technical Lead .NET developer and ASP.NET developer/Architect on C#,VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web API. AJAX, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Involved in deployment of wide range of software applications.
- ASP.NET, .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/ 4.6.1/4.7.2 , C#, VB.Net, ADO.NET, Silverlight, Enterprise Libraries and Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008 /2010/2012/2017 , Web services, Web API, Server side controls.
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC and MVVM design patterns and Entity framework.
- Expertise in database design and server side programming in MS - SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012
- Expertise in developing database applications using Oracle as backend
- C, C++,C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, Object oriented concepts, UML, classic ASP.
- XML,DOM, XSL, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XSLT and Web services.
- Oracle 9i/10G/11i, MS-SQL Server( 2000/2005/2008/2012 ).
- Good experience in designing application to run in Load Balanced Web Farm scenario.
- Developed complex User Controls for use by web administrators.
- Designed many user friendly GUI applications.
- Strong Application and backend Database development experience.
- Involved in many Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Strong Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL Reporting services, Crystal reports and Datawarehousing concepts.
- Expertise in both Agile methodology and also waterfall model of development.
- Good experience as IT analyst and in requirements gathering processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Worked in different roles as .NET Architect, senior developer, Technical Lead and Offshore-Onsite coordinator.
- Graduated from Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago in May 2006 with Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. GPA: 3.5/4
- A thorough professional when working in a team and also a confident individual player.
- Good knowledge of working technologies and also inclination towards learning more as part of profession.
Platforms: .Net 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/4.6.1 Framework, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , Unix
Technologies: ASP.NET, CSS, ADO.NET, ADO, ASP, Design Patterns, Enterprise libraries, AJAX, Silverlight, IVR.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, UDDI, SMTP
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008 /2010/2012/2017 , Visual Source Safe Source control, TFS, MS Visio, Word, Access, Excel, Outlook.
Others: COM, Web Services, UML, Video Editing.
ASP.NET/WPF Application Lead/Architect
- Lead a team of 3 developers ranging from junior developers to senior developers on various projects.
- Participated with managers in Sprint plannings and reviews.
- Involved in Team reviews of the developers in the team.
- Support and development of multiple WPF applications.
- Extensive usage of MVVM framework for WPF, MVC for websites and WCF services for communication.
- Created Restful Web API's to expose the user data to the Relationship Managers for processing.
- Underwent HIPAA Compliance training every year as part of the compliance program to meet Healthcare industry requirements.
- Use of Component-based Scalable Logical Architecture (CSLA) for Business Logic.
- Working with Service brokers in SQL server databases.
- Developed new and made updates to stored procedures in SQL Server 2012.
- Worked on multiple Windows services and WCF services that read and write data files in predefined formats.
- Assisted in Security audits on applications to ensure compliance.
- Worked in a major application upgrade from .NET framework 3.5 to 4.7.2 that included WCF services, WPF and Database objects.
- Up to date on OWASP security standards.
- Worked with vendor tool ActiPro for custom WPF controls.
- Extensive file processing for account based processing.
- Performance tuning of both new applications and legacy.
- Usage of WCF services for Database changes, File manipulation operations, etc.
- Working closely with external Vendors regarding the data issues.
- Good working knowledge of firewall ports, Infrastructure setups. IIS configurations and File transfer protocols
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2008/2012/2017 , .NET 4.6.1/4.7.2 framework, TFS 2013, C#, JQuery, LINQ, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, MVVM, Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Provided solutions to rewrite the legacy systems with newest technologies but with limitations from the legacy infrastructure.
- Usage of Deployable dependencies to avoid MVC installation on the legacy servers.
- Extensive development in ASP.NET MVC with Razor views.
- Use of Entity Data Models in the development.
- Worked on communication between legacy IBM Websphere Commerce and ASP.NET applications.
- Development of consumption of Webservices provided by Edge eCommerce solution.
- Worked on Web APIs for exchanging data between client side and server side.
- Expertise in Kentico Content Management System.
- Working on the project of converting classic ASP Beautinet website to ASP.NET content management system enabled website.
- Training on Entity framework and MVC to the other developers.
- Creation of SQL server stored procedures for complex database functionalities.
- Development of Database layer for AS400, SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Constant demos with Business partners to get signoffs.
- Working with other teams to integrate changes as and when they occur.
- SQL development for some critical projects that included database design.
- Development and maintenance of classic ASP site.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Working on the Pier 1 Order Tracker application that is used across all the stores of Confidential .
- Consuming the eCommerce related web services from Jagged Peak’s Edge system.
- Developed an alerting tool using Winforms that is popped based on a service.
- Development using the Agile methodology involving daily scrums.
- Usage of Exact Target to send out emails to customers using a subscribing list.
- Development of Data updates using Entity framework for SQL Server.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr .NET/Silverlight Developer
- Responsible for enhancement of Helios Portal to rewrite the pages using Silverlight 4.0.
- Development of Data updates using nHibernate for SQL Server.
- Development using the Agile methodology involving daily scrums.
- Worked on WCF RIA services to interact with Silverlight applications that use windows authentication for security.
- Use of Views, Models, Viewmodels in Silverlight and developing the wiring/binding between these components to have an efficient MVVM structured Silverlight views.
- Extensive use of Stackpanel, Canvas and Grid layouts along with Silverlight controls like Datagrid, Textblock, Listbox, Combobox etc.
- Development of custom controls using both XAML based user controls and Class file based custom controls which inherit from a basic control and can take additional Dependency properties.
- Use of Converters concept to efficiently bind and display required data in the UI.
- Development of Behaviors on controls that can be attached and detached form control dynamically.
- Worked on fine tuning the applications as well as the database tables for better performance.
- Also used TriggerAction in some scenarios where an event needs to invoke a method dynamically.
- ChildWindow control is used to show popup windows in the UI.
- Support of the new builds to help users and helpdesk get trained.
- Extensive use of LINQ, Anonymous types, Nullable types, Named Arguments and Optional Parameters in C#.
- Use of Prism framework to implement MVVM design patterns for Silverlight development.
- Creation and consumption of WCF services that use Windows authentication to authenticate the requests.
- Working knowledge of Cross domain policy settings required for making Silverlight application function across different domains.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2010, .NET 4.0 framework, TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2010, C#, jQuery, ASP.NET, nHibernate, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, IIS 6.1
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lead/Sr .NET Software Developer & Infrastructure Specialist
- Responsible for deploying all the existing ASP.NET Websites, third party vendor tools like Business Objects, PowerImage etc and .NET windows applications into QA environment.
- Development of a File Generation tool called IFE.NET for generating reports and for transporting them to their corresponding destinations using various protocols like FTP, SFTP, Email, NDM and basic file copy. This tool was used to replace SAP Crystal Enterprise XI and Design patterns were utilized in this development.
- .NET reflections, Design patterns and Generics were used effectively for the above development.
- Worked on development on IVR application that facilitates users to call and gather the account information over phone.
- Included authorization techniques for IVR application.
- Driven the development work for a website that handled all the back office work of processing funds, manual kick off of reports, Client website changes and any minor client on-boarding.
- Development of reports using Crystal and deploying them to Business Objects Enterprise portal.
- Development of an in-house built application namely Filemover that moves the files(Reports, trigger files, text files, business letters etc) from their source locations to end-user locations like shared drives and client facing applications.
- Enhancement of existing intranet websites to use Silverlight technology with ASP.NET.
- Worked on SQL server and Oracle databases as backend for the applications utilizing LINQ to SQL concepts in .NET framework 3.5.
- Developing .Net console applications, making them as windows services and driving them through the registry entries.
- Emphasis on Test Driven Development (TDD) using Visual Studio 2008 and Lambda expressions.
- Knowledge in usage of log4net and Enterprise libraries.
- Migration of applications in VB or vendor applications into .NET
- Enforced usage of source control tools like Source Safe and TFS along with HP quality center for requirements and defect tracking.
- Creating Jil scripts to drive Autosys, a job scheduling utility that has automated ticket raising mechanism when the process fails.
- Involved in creating batch scripts to move variable name files to clients using NDM process.
- Extensive work on infrastructure projects dealing with firewalls, load balancers, server installations, IIS setup, SFTP configurations etc.
- Knowledge transfer to primary Production support team regarding the new enhancements in the projects and one month Production support of all the application enhancements.
- Generation of SQL scripts to various databases in both SQL server and Oracle as part of enhancements and extension of existing applications to newly acquired companies.
- Extensive work on Oracle Database with different instances and schemas of the database.
- Creation of synonyms, triggers, DB links, Stored procedures in Oracle.
- Worked on Unix Shell scripting for transferring files, loading databases, file formatting, searching strings in files etc
- Coordination with QA/UAT team to make them understand the applications and in turn help them in their regression testing.
- Bug fixing, Applications builds, Coordination with Business analysts, placing requests for opening of required firewall ports for TCP, FTP, HTTP etc communication protocols are some of the other crucial responsibilities.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2003/2005/2008 , .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 framework, Win 2K/2K3, Visual Source Safe, TFS, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Win forms, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, VB.NET, C#, IIS v5.1/V6.0, Oracle 9i/10g.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
ASP.NET Software Developer
- Worked as part of a team of .NET developers involved in Enhancements and maintenance of Pegasus’ TravelCom module.
- Enhancement and maintenance of TravelCom Win forms application.
- Responsible for major enhancements in TravelCom web module during Wyndham Sprint.
- Modifications required in back-end SQL Server that drives both Web and Win forms.
- Attend weekly meetings (called as Scrum meetings) to discuss and give updates and status of issues assigned by Team manager.
- Acquaintance with Remedy tool that is used by Pegasus to track, assign and update tickets to different departments.
- Create SQL scripting files for the modifications done during an assigned task.
- Extensive data validation before passing it to backend database.
- Participating in meetings with Testing team and helping them with the testing of modules and test cases.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2003, .NET 1.1 framework, Visual Source Safe, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,Winforms, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, VB.NET, IIS v5.1
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
ASP.NET/C# Web Developer
- Worked with Web designers for transforming and adapting their designs to fit into the Dynamic web pages written.
- Attend requirements meetings with officials in various fields and work on the specifications mentioned.
- Responsible for writing all business logic part of the application.
- As a backend developer, create or modify tables, views, triggers and sequences to suit the application requirements.
- Developed data access layer using ADO.NET.
- Worked on legacy codes existing either from previous platforms like Delphi or written by previous developers.
- Worked with both SQL Server 2005 and Oracle 10g as part of various applications.
- Developed Stored procedures for application use.
- Developed web applications using Syncfusion’s Essential PDF COM components.
- Involved in the major transformations of the organization from SQL Server 2005, DB2 to Oracle and from Delphi to ASP.NET.
- Worked on .Net 3.0 concepts WPF, WCF and WF to use them on application.
- Migration of code files from .NET 1.1 to 2.0.
- Extensive work with Master pages, CSS files, User Controls.
- Extensive work with Grid view, Data List, Dataset, Multiview and TreeView web controls.
- Use of In-Process Session variables and Cache Data in most applications.
- Worked on triggers and cursors to manipulate data in backend development.
- Involved in code review, bug tracking and fixing and Integration testing.
- Worked on both SQL Server 2005 and Oracle 10g simultaneously as part of various projects.
- Password encryption, User authentication, Role specifications, populating user specific menus, manipulating application pages using Oracle Database in backend.
- Deploying the working web applications onto the web servers.
- Involved in Testing and Integration of Source/Version Control software like PVCS, IBM’s ClearCase and VSS 8.0.
Environment: Visual studio.NET 2005, Visual source safe 8.0, .NET 2.0 & 3.0 Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, IIS v5.1, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10G, PL/SQL, MS Visio, Windows Server 2003.