- SummarySoftware Developer with 12+ years of experience developing on all tiers of .Net environment and in full SDLC:
- Strong experience designing, developing, and maintaining SQL Server for 10+ years.
- 2+ years of experience working as a SQL Server DBA with a Microsoft Certification: MCDBA.
- 10+ years of experience writing stored procedures and triggers for SQL Server.
- Extensive experience enforcing coding best - practices, leading in application development, and in mentoring/training junior developers.
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and maintaining web-based and windows-based applications and architectures.
TrainingMicrosoft: Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and Database Administrator (MCDBA)
SkillsLanguages: C# (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5), Classic ASP, ASP.NET, VB.Net(2.0, 3.5, 4.0,4.5), VB6.0, J#, Visual Basic, VBA, DHTML, HTML(3, 4, 5), CSS, Java script, jQuery, XML, XAML, XSL, XSLT, C, C++
Framework: MS .Net Framework(2, 3, 4, 4.5). MVC(3.0, 4.0, 5.0), Angular J, Entity Frame Work
IDEs: Visual Studio (2017, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005), .Net Core, Interdev 6.0, ASP FrontPage, Dreamweaver
SDKs: Bootstrap 3.0, jQuery, Awesome fonts
Databases and Datafile: SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000, 6.5, DB2, MS Access 97/2000/2007, Oracle 9i, XML, Json
Reporting Tools: Business Object Enterprise Crystal Report, SAP Crystal Report, SSRS, SSIS, Cognos, R&R, Active Report, Access Report
Other Application: Packages/Software/Tools IIS (6, 7), MS Office, Visual Studio (2012, 2010, 2008, 6.0), Visio, ERWIN, JD Edward, Great Plain, VMware, Silverlight, WPF, WF, WCF, SOAP, RESTful, TFS, Navicat, TDD, SVN, GitHub repository, MSMQ, Nuke, UML 2.0, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC(3.0, 4.0), Profit Key ERP Systems, Infor10 ERP Business (SyteLine)
.Net Web Developer/SQL Developer/ Report Developer Contract
- Actively involved in development of new user interfaces (UI) for the existing SEIU membership. Wrote a complex coding complex codes for Bank - Employer Reconciliation UI using VS 2015, C#, and java script, jQuery, and asp.net. The UI front was designed and developed with Drag and drop functionality for the bank transactions and total amount collected from 120 employers.
- Also developed the UI for Member Financial Data Reconciliation to make an adjustment between the expected payment and received payment. The development of middle tier and front development with ASP.net, C#, jQuery and bootstrap, and java script. Developed Employee search functionality with popup screen for given employer and period and member.
- Developed SSIS package for importing data of fixed file received from Bank of the west contained amount deposited employer information with previous and current balances with employer information. The extracted data is used in Bank Reconcialation UI.
- Wrote several reports using SSRS. Developed several stored procedure, view, table, and functions using SQL server 2016
Confidential, Studio City, CA
.Net Web Developer/SQL Developer Contract
- Maintenance and development of Pension and Health Application. The intranet application written in ASP.net, Frame work 4.5, and Visual Studio 2015. Wrote several ASP.net pages and controls and coded with C#. Developed several reports with SSRS using SQL 2014,
- Maintained and supported Eligibility Application written in VB6 and SQL 2008.
- Developed several SSIS packages to extract data from fixed format file, CSV format, and MS Excel. wrote several SQL scripts.
- Maintenance and development of Lost and Found application. The public facing application written in ASP.net, Frame work 4.5, and Visual Studio 2015. Wrote several ASP.net pages and controls and coded with C# and jQuery. Developed several reports with Crystal Reports using multiples data sources such as SQL database, oracle, XML, and JSON. Wrote several stored procedures and views. Developed a C# console application utility to automate the process of bulk emailing of Lost And Found reports to executives.
- Developed MVC 5 responsive applications public safety and Hazard Conditions. Developed data entry forms with CRUD functionalities using bootstrap 3.0, Web API, C#, Java, java scripts, Ajax, jQuery, and Visual Studio 2017.
- Designed and developed several responsive forms for Grievance Processing System using bootstrap 3.0, jQuey and java script.
- The duties included getting the requirements from the users, creating Business Requirement Document (BRD), writing technical specification.
- Developed and modified several ASP.NET pages, controls, and classes using Visual Studio 2013(C#).
- Also developed and modified several stored procedures, functions, and views using SQL Server 2014.
- Developed several SQL Update scripts and SSIS packages to upload flat files(HIPAA Compliant) to get 2017 data.
- Hands on experience of using Laserfiche application to scan Green, Yellow and Dual forms received from Medical Provider.
- Developed a class to create pdf files for the invoices, issue letters and scanned Forms (Merged) with selected pages option.
- Optimized several stored procedure to speed up the entire processing. Wrote Implementation Planand Test plan documents.
- Wrote the Release document to detail about new functionalities and features edited to the existing application.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
.NET SOFTWARE/ SQL DEVELOPER/DATA ANALYST Contract
- Optimized the applications supported the Project Tracking Time Sheet Applications. Wrote some C# ASP pages (Visual Studio 2013). Hands on experience developing web pages for Linux using Microsoft .Net Core
- Developed several stored procedure for the supported applications and optimized the existing stored procedure using SQL Server 2012
- Developed several executive reports such as Correspondence Billing, Cross Guaranteed Reports. Created stored procedures for the reports including SQL procedures for report delivery system via email which also gives choice selection file type to send such as csv, pdf, Excel, and XML to multiple recipients.
- Developed Crystal Reports (12.0) for BRR Letters by extracting data from multiple databases.
- Developed ASP search page to get SQL Server objects script belong resided in any database on server (AccountDB, ControlDB, and ReportDB)
- Developed and maintained the Classic ASP pages for the database search engine application.
- Developed several ad hoc reports using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
- Developed several ETL utilities using SSIS, VB Scripts, and C# Visual Studio 2013
- Supported the existing application, Profit Key, an In-House developed ERP system facilitates the supply chain management process
- Wrote C# classes, Windows form (Win Form) for the existing application
- Developed Web Application for internal reporting. All reports were developed using Business Object Enterprise Business Object Crystal Report 12.0, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), Visual Studio 2013, and SQL Server 2012
- Involved in the development of new Infor10 ERP Business system (SyteLine).
- As a Data Analyst, developed several Crystal, Excel, and access reports using VBA, using t-SQL queries, stored procedures, views, Access Queries, pivot tables, and graphs
Confidential, New Port Beach, CA
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Contract
- Developing software interfaces for existing applications.
- Worked on the public facing web site application Citation Processing Center (CPC).
- Wrote C# classes, Web Services, JQuery, Ajax scripts
- Developed several C# ASP pages and web forms (VS 2012 Net 4.5), HTML 5.0, stored procedures, and views (SQL 2008).
- Implemented Entity Frame and LINQ for data access and updates.
- Implemented Restful Web Services, web API, and WCF.
- Maintained and Supported Visual Basic (VB6) application “Citation Processing Admin”. Modified several Win Forms
- Developed several reports using SAP Crystal reporting tool
- Developing software interfaces for existing applications.
- Worked on Product Support Portal (Admin and Client) and Supplier Portal.
- Wrote C# classes for ERP/M3, Royal4 and AS400 connectivity.
- Developed several C# ASP.net 4.5 pages, web forms, and HTML 5.0, stored procedures, view, and LINQ.
- Worked on IIS 7.0 to configure websites.
- Worked BI package to get data from Oracle, and db2.
- Developed several reports using Business Object Crystal reporting tool
Confidential, West Hills, CA
.NET PROGRAMMER/DATA ANALYST Contract
- Developed client facing web based software Loan modification application that served Confidential customers.
- Maintained and supported a Loan Modification Application (LMA) written in ASP.net/C#.
- Worked closely with financial analyst to get business logic and developed stored procedure and views.
- Developed MVC 3.0 application for Trial to Perm Conversion Reporting System (SSRS).
- Developed several Excel and Crystal reports using t-SQL (MS SQL2008).
- Created SSIS packages to upload files from share point of urban website.
- Implemented Entity Frame and LINQ for data access and updates.
- Worked with development team for Health Care application.
- Wrote C# .net for the application and wrote several SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Responsible for configuration, documentation, and testing of PsycConsult application.
- Maintained and administered their existing databases including daily back-up, restore, and replication.
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse, OLAP cubes, and MVC.
- Developed a Report security interface using ASP.net, SQL 2008, and Active Directory.
- Supported several health related C# and VB.net applications such as MORS, E2, Basis24.
- Resolved the EDI issues for HIPAA files sent and received from LA county Department of Mental Health (DMH).
- Developed several reports using Business Object Crystal Reporting tools
Confidential, Camarillo, CA
- Played lead role for developing entire application in C#, from start to finish. Developed and supported custom packaging and scheduling system (web application).
- Developed a multithreaded application for production that performed multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The application supports packaging line for printing, applying, and Manual/Auto scanning of Inner/Master/Layer and Skid Labels.
- Maintained and administered existing databases including daily back-up, restore, and replication.
- The application was previously written in VBA and was converted to ASP.net 4.0 visual Studio 2010.
- Developed several ASP.net/C# pages and web forms with AJAX extensions using SQL 2005.
- Configured web server on Windows 2008 server for testing using IIS6.0. Team Foundation Server (TFS) that was used to share code with team members.
- Developed WCF service for representing packaging schedule to the client over RESTful, where Service contract interface and business logic classes were coded.
- Configured End Points using http binding (Rest Over http).
- Developed and supported Packaging Distribution Tracking System (PDTS).
- Developed both in Windows and WPF forms (xaml Form and Win Form).
- The auto scanning processing component of the application was implemented through robots resulting in the saving about $6 million per year.
- Wrote technical specifications, converted Visual Basic (VB6) to C# code, developed SQL Server 2005 database to hold label information that saves read/write time to AS400 database.
- Developed skid label reports using Crystal Report 9.0.
- Supported a pre-manufacturing web application. Developed several Classic ASP forms to be utilized during pre-mastering, mastering, electroforming, and inventory tracking.
- Optimized store procedures to speed up the writing and reading data from SQL database to overcome SQL Time Out issues.
- Supported a mission critical application Royalty Tracking System (RTS) that keeps track of all manufactured XBOX games for Microsoft and DVD’s for Disney, Sony, and Warner Bros; and the application is written in VB.Net. Wrote several Win Forms
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
PROGRAMMER ANALYST / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER CONSULTANT
- Developed and maintained Members' Credit Information System at Writers Guild of America (WGA).
- The system was developed in Classic ASP and MS SQL 2000.
- The system allows entering Credit Information of an existing project for members and their residual points and incomes. Resulting in a call volume decrease of 60% for credit inquiries.
- Developed several stored procedure, views and DTS package for data manipulation.
- Developed several web reports using Crystal Report Enterprise.
- Worked with CFO as a data analyst for Foreign Levies Accounting. The information would be received in Excel, XML, XSL, XSLT, and CSV format.
- Parsed out the useful information from the files for calculating residual points for each title.
- Defined Parse template comparing and exporting new titles to MS Access 2000 from Foreign Levy files.
- Created several data parsing functions and DTS packages in MS SQL for adding writer’s information to MS SQL database for the titles they worked on.
- Developed Membership Application, this system provided the information such as ethnicity, Nominations for Awards, Credits, and Affiliations.
- The database was converted from Access 2000 into MS SQL 2000. Several stored procedures and DTS packages were also created to download the current data from multiple databases.
- Developed VB.NET forms with full data access (ADO.NET) and data entry functionality.
- Involved in routine maintenance of other applications such as Case Management System (VB6.0).
- Developed and supported membership application for International Cinematographer Guild (ICG) at Motion Picture Industry of Studio City, CA.
- The application was written in MS Access 2000(VBA) and was distributed among three main servers located in LA, Florida, and New York.
- In order to optimize the back-end processing, speed, and security; designed the database schema in SQL 2000. Each SQL object (tables, Stored Procedure, View) was linked with access application.
- Developed VBA forms, macros, reports, local queries and tables.
- Maintained Roster Tracking Management System (RTMS) at Motion Picture Industry of Studio City, CA.
- This mission critical application written in Visual Basic 6 is a powerful tool for tracking the work eligibility of members belonging to different locals, required courses, and scheduled classes.
- The system reduced the operational cost to 50%. The members were timely notified about training related information and their current eligibility status to work in the industry.
- Involved in database design, data analysis, and writing functional and technical specifications.
Confidentia, Encino, CA
- Developed and maintained Client/Server based Tactical Reporting Systems using Crystal Report 8.0, and Visual Basic 6.0, MS Excel 97 as a front end, MS SQL 7.0, and Oracle as a back end.
- Participated in vendor proposals, implementations, and management by assessing the cost and benefits of reporting tool.
- Involved in setting up standard for the Crystal Report framework by implementing user interfaces, controls, Active-x, ADO objects, and report format.
- Involved in preparing functional and technical specifications.
- Coded, tested, and debugged forms, modules, collections objects, and used PL-SQL/T-SQL stored procedures.
- Resolved database connectivity issues during the program installation.
- Developed and maintained web-enabled, Automated Daily Production Sheet System (ADPS).
- The system keeps track of all sales activities through call center.
- Developed ADPS front-end using ASP (VB Script, Java Script), Interdev 6.0, and Crystal Report (8.5).
- Developed the back end in MS SQL 2000 with tables, stored procedure, and data transformation package.
- Implemented COM, DCOM, and ADO objects.
- Supported PC Mylar, the Construction Scheduling System written in Access 97 integrated with multiple MS SQL 6.5, and AS/400.
- Reduced the SQL table refreshing time from 2 hours to 15 minutes by rewriting Upload/Download procedures.
- Worked with software development team to convert field purchase order system into Visual Basic (VB6) application. Developed, debugged, tested and implemented several VB forms, reports (Crystal Reports), MS SQL tables, views, and Stored Procedures for the new systems.