- Around 10 years of experience in various areas including Health Care, Insurance and Finance. Highly skilled in engineering and development of IT Projects.
- Experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N - Tier Architecture, Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic Layer (BLL) and User Interface (UI).
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Language Principles (C#) and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
- Thorough knowledge and experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by following Water Fall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- In-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML Web Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 4.6.2/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET UI controls like Grid View, Detail View and Data Source Controls such as Object Data Source, SQL Data Source and Master Pages for consistent layout of pages in the application.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Tortoise SVN for Source Versions Control systems.
- Well-versed in ADO.NET, having built query-driven applications.
- Developed GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms and ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Experience in Database Design, Database Management and Data Migration using SQL Server, Oracle.
- Worked on large datasets to generate insights by using SPLUNK.
- Commercial experience in Azure, C# & VB .Net, Entity framework, CSS, LINQ, TFS, Git, Jenkins, Node JS.
- Well acquainted with application of Object Oriented Programming Concepts in C# and PHP.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0 and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Experience in developing and building rich user interface web applications using Silverlight 3.0/2.0/1.0 and XAML.
- Create and maintain SSIS packages and SSRS tools.
- Good knowledge on Laserfiche.
- Worked on SQL Server data Tools (SSDT) and Power shell scripting.
- Experience working with SSIS packages for data Importing, Cleansing, and Parsing etc.
- Experience in modelling the Data Access layer of application using Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Tables and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC and Singleton Patterns.
- Experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence tools - SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Crystal Reports XIR2 / CRS2011 and Reporting Services.
- Used Business Intelligence Development Studio to develop and deploy SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) projects.
- Experience in using Web Server - IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 9i/10g includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using Transact SQL.
- Knowledge of Database design and implementation, hands on experience in T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization.
- Good team player and communicator with interpersonal and presentation skills & excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner & flexible to adapt new technologies.
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.6.2/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ASP.Net 3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, .Net Remoting, Web Forms, Win Forms, WCF, WPF, WWF, LINQ
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 , Visual Studio 6.0
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB .NET, VBScript
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access, DB2.
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, X Link, XPath, XQuery, DTD’s Schemas
Application Tools: Visual Interdev 6.0, Visual Studio.Net, Front Page, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Management Studio, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, SharePoint Designer
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, 2012, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7, UNIX. Solaris.
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe 6.0(VSS).
Confidential, Snellville, GA
- Designed and Developed a Web application by using MVC 5, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, J Query.
- Interacted with business analysts and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Used Entity Framework for Database Operation.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Written C# unit tests to validate XML elements.
- Used Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, Lambda Expression, JSON for REST Services.
- Applied HTTP methods to perform CRUD Operations
- Responsible for code development, debugging, analysing test results, implementation, support.
- Designed Web UI Interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, J Query, Ajax.
- Utilized kendo grid to display and manipulation of records from SQL database.
- Responsible for Database support of the application
- Developed and maintain vision for the web/mobile platform, coordinating with product and engineering teams.
- Experience collaborating with senior backend and senior mobile developers in an SCRUM Agile Methodology with little supervision.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support mobile applications.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Designed different databases. APIs for automated processes
- Added new business logic, fixed defects using C#, and used TFS to check in those changes.
- Created WCF services to implement the 3-tier service architecture involving data access layer with ADO.Net components, business layer and service layer.
- Worked on stored procedures, functions, triggers while implementing the relational database.
- Worked on Documentation of technical specifications
- Used LINQ query expressions for pattern and string matching
- Researching on various .Net grid controls to find the best that suits the user requirements.
- Migration of existing ASP application to .NET application using ASP.NET, C#.NET.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
C# .NET Analyst
- Involved in all SDLC phases - Requirement Specifications, Technical Design Documents, Development, Test plans and release plans, Implementation and Production Support.
- Developed application using MVC design pattern.
- Involved extensively in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#.NET and involved in creating controllers/View Models to handle the events raised on the Razor views/Partial Views in ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Provided the estimates for each story by understanding the requirements and existing functionality of the application during the SCRUM planning.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Data annotations and JQuery to do validations on the Model Data.
- Rendered HTML Views from XSLT/XML, populate the XML data generating for various delivery formats like RTF, PDF, Microsoft Word.
- Developed internal applications using Angular JS, Node JS, connecting to Mongo DB on the backend.
- Designed and implemented JS view models as well as the underlying JSON model data.
- Developed new reports and chart interface components using High Charts Ajax API.
- Involved in creation and modification of JSON data.
- Good in writing the SPLUNK SPL queries, Field extractions and Query creations.
- Build and maintain systems with .NET/C#, shell scripting and windows power shell.
- Migrated legacy applications to the Azure cloud platform.
- Influenced adoption and set up of Azure cloud environments for production, User acceptance testing/Staging environments.
- Developed and implemented web applications into Site core systems using SCRUM agile methods.
- Involved in modifying and designing the cold fusion templates.
- Involved in Performance tuning the complex queries in cold fusion templates and stored procedures.
- Created SSIS packages to perform filtering operations and to import the data on daily basis from the OLTP system to SQL server.
- Developed ETL process using SSIS to transfer data from heterogeneous data sources.
- Strong knowledge of web security model, mitigating open web application security project (OWASP) and functions.
- Used C#, MVC, Web API for the SSO application and integrated with Web based Order Management System Application.
- Designed different master pages, Layouts, Sub layouts and view rendering using HTML5, CSS3 and configured in Site Core presentation items.
- Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to PHP.
- Developed Visual studio integrated Unit test project for the business logic of the application and tested the data access layer by using mocking framework.
- Involved in regular code check-ins, internal and external code reviews.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Implemented the Laserfiche technology for reading and scanning the documents.
- Experience in PHP session variables and cookies implementation.
- Experience in structuring different web applications and make the coding easy and understandable using Backbone JS.
- Worked on new level architecture design and established a setup in Cloud environment for staging.
- Involved in designing database Tables and creating Queries, Stored Procedures for databases.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Developed and maintained web portal intranet based application using agile methodology.
- Interacted with application admin users for day to day and weekly activities and Scrum meetings.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Unit testing, and Integration testing.
- Developed new screens based on client requirement for the application using .NET framework 4.0 with Object Oriented Principles (OOP) in MVC.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls and Validation controls.
- Inbound and Outbound WCF Services / Web Services have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications using VB.Net.
- Maintained changes for PL/ SQL packages to develop stored procedures design and develop database.
- Responsible for creating the Tables, Views, Functions, Jobs using Oracle10g.
- Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for extraction transformation and loading data.
- Extensively used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Redesigned classic ASP .NET web pages to ASP .NET MVC using Angular JS and Knockout JS.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server version control and source code maintenance tool.
- Implemented new designs, porting and styling legacy pages, integrating JQuery plugins, converting static forms into Ajax overlays.
- Experience in PHP connectivity backend files or database.
- Used PHP/MySQL in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP) environment for creating dynamic data driven and interactive web pages.
- WCF the front end using XAML Browser based WPF and Silverlight for Rich UI.
- Developed animations for the deal page using MS Silverlight and Double animations in WPF.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source control.
- UsedWPFin creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls (storyboard, double animation) and color effects.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, ADO.NET, C#, MVC 5, C# 4.0, WCF, WPF, Silver Light, VB 6.0, Angular JS, Web services, Knockout JS, Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports, XML, XAML, HTML, .NET Framework 4.0, Silverlight, TFS 2010, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, N-Unit.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Developed programming scenarios in C#, object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Designed user interface screens and implemented application logic under Microsoft .NET framework powered with CLR using C#.
- Developed new features and maintained modules on N-tier, multi server, e-commerce web applications.
- Designed and implemented an email formatting subsystem and related admin tools for all e-commerce related emails using SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET and XML/XSLT.
- Wrote all ASP and HTML code and developed Content Management System.
- Formatted HTML or text emails sent to customers for any e-commerce transaction, which are easily editable through a set of product-specific templates.
- Worked on ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web applications.
- Used ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to access data and display in grid view.
- Created Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications that was designed using ASP.NET 4.0/3.5 and the business logic was coded in C#.
- Followed the N-tier architecture for the application development with Presentation Layer (UI), Data Access Layer (DAL) and Business logic layer (BLL).
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Created stored procedure for user Authentication to avoid SQL injection.
- Designed and developed Class Libraries for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
Jr. .Net Developer
- Used UML to design Structure, Behavior and Interaction diagrams defining highly refined Use.
- Designed the win forms, wpf framework using C#.Net.
- Customized various controls for Application by developing Custom Controls and User Controls.
- UsedVB.NETand updated almost all WINDOWS FORMS to implement the AJAX functionality.
- Presentation Layer was build using Silverlight.
- Lead the development of Classic ASP Web based application for maintaining portfolio of successful customer engagements.
- Created several Silverlight apps using Expression Blend 2.5 and Deep Zoom with Silverlight 2.0; this case, Dataflow, Sequence and all other diagrams that have addressed almost all of the client issues. There by achieving performance enhanced application. Involved creating user controls in Silverlight, designing buttons in Blend and many other Silverlight toolkit items.
- Designed GUI using WPF, Silver Light, XAML.
- ADO.NETwas used to implement the data access layer to communicate with databases.
- Responsible for Database design, and creation of Stored Procedures using T-SQL, triggers to perform.
- Implemented customized caching so that it works on load balancing server.
- Implemented Role Based Security and SSL to make application secure.
- Responsible for managing requirements to ensure timely deliverables and status reports. The Data retrieval from multiple tables in SQL Server 2005.Visio.
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Visual Studio .NET 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, Java Script, Silver light 2.0, Web Services, Classic ASP, XML, SOAP, IIS 6.0, SQL Server 2005, Windows 2003/2000, T-SQL, SSRS, VSS.