Languages: ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBA, HTML, SQL
Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Gupta Report Builder, Experlogix Design Center, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Access)
Operating Systems: Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2
Confidential, Charles, IL
- Lead the Implementation of the ERP software.
- Lead productive meetings to gather information and delivery custom applications.
- Analyze business systems driving continuous improvements to procedures.
- Created manufacturing and financial reports using Gutpa Report Builder, Excel VBA, and SSRS.
- Developed macros using Visual Basic to help enforce business policies and data integrity.
- Developed web based dispatching and production schedule software using ASP.NET, VB.NET along with SQL views and stored procedures to allow users to manage production lead times and to schedule deliveries to customers.
- Using Experlogix Product Configurator, designed complex configure - to-order products using rules-based-parameters and provided an estimated bill of materials.
- Created an alert system that integrates with and runs as a service on Windows Server 2008. Automated emails are sent to sales staff when the production manager is lacking detail.
- Active Directory on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
- Create user documentation and provide training.
- Inventory Management including monthly audits of WIP and inventory activity.
- Created a website to showcase the best selling product lines, which eventually placed high on popular search engines like Google and Yahoo and also resulted in generating new business contacts for the company.
- Installed, configured, and troubleshoot Windows operating system and various applications for more than 40 users.
Mobile Developer / QA Tester
- Gathered business requirements to accurately create prototypes and to provide time and cost estimates.
- Demonstrated prototypes and working WML applications to business stakeholders, testers and potential partners.
- Analyzed and wrote purchase recommendations for various vendor tools.
Programmer / Internet Developer
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Created several on-line catalogs using Microsoft Access, Classic ASP and HTML.
- The application allowed the client to update their catalogs using an editor’s interface.
- For simplicity, one template was created to handle more than 15,000 part numbers across multiple catalogs.
- Trained multiple users on the functionality of the web-based application.
- Managed the inside sales support team to work closely with salespeople to efficiently produce accurate work orders.
- Interviewed and trained new hires for the sales support position.
- Entered quotes and orders into the ERP software.
Operations Manager Assistant
- Programmer responsible for creating custom millwork packages using proprietary language in the ERP software.
- Developed a Book of Standards for the company employees to use as reference.
- Developed a Standard Operating Procedures book for employees to use as reference.
- Analyzed production times using Excel to ensure accurate pricing methodologies.