- 13+ years’ experience includes working on different role like Project Manager, Solution & Software architect, Lead/Senior Software Development Engineer, Systems analyst.
- Proficient in Requirements Management and Elicitation techniques such as JAD, Brainstorming, Interviews, and Prototyping.
- Manage project through all phases including RFP, Project Initiation, Estimations, Costing & Budgeting, Requirements Management & Analysis, Design, Development and deployment.
- Understand Functional and Non - Functional requirements and create documents for requirements, High level design and Detailed design.
- Coach team on better coding practices, industry standards, technical design and design principles. Work with team and implement solutions using Confidential Technologies.
- Proficient in Business analysis and process modeling techniques such as UML, Data flow diagrams, Data Modeling, Sequence diagrams and Use cases.
- Design and implement applications for Web, Services and Desktop. Provide leadership on technical aspect of design, development, and deployment.
- Provide high level project estimation, resource ramp up plan. Also manage, project scope, schedule and stack holders. Keep close track of project requirements and quality.
Soft skills: Requirement analysis and design (Functional & Non-Functional), High level estimation, prototyping, coaching on process improvement, coding and design standards, software tool analysis.
Software Lifecycle: WaterFall, Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Test Driven Development (TDD), DevOps.
Web Technologies: ReactJS, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net WebForms
Service Oriented Architecture: WebAPI, WCF and WebServices.
Databases: Oracle 12c, Confidential SQL Server
Software Tools: Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, NPM, Yarn, WebPack, SonarQube, Jenkins, SVN, Version One, SOAP UI, Visual studio team foundation, Crystal Reports, Confidential Reports, Fiddler, Avaya phone, Smart Card and Bio Metrics Technology, InstallShield 12.0.
Operating System: Windows, Unix
.Net Architect/Software Development Engineer
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Delivered new features in OneNote education web applications with high level and detailed level design using Asp.Net MVC, TypeScript, ReactJS, AAD for authentication, WebPack, Yarn.
- Delivered scalable WebAPI microservice using C# and OData 2.0 for OneNote education and OEmbed support in OneNote.
- Effectively manage Production deployment for Microservices, work with Fulltime employee to setup CI/CD environment for projects.
- Effectively plan tasks and manage deliverables for 3 offshore team members, coach them on deliverables and work closely to provide automation solution using new technologies.
- Implemented runners to monitor microservices for global region and notify team on outage, which reduces service outage for services in any region.
Project Manager / Software Architect
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Managed project and deliverables throughout all project phases including Project initiation, Requirements analysis & management, high level estimation, applications design, capacity planning and Risk analysis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status report and forecast future team capacity, team ramp up plan. Work closely with client for work prioritization, process compliance and requirement leakage.
- Managed team of software engineers and owned enterprise applications which handles Medical provider, member and claim information and provides data to central claim adjudication system(Facets) using Batch Jobs and services.
- Data Loading, Integration and validation is a key part of these enterprise applications.
- Batch jobs managed and developed by team was focusing on Provide Inbound/Outbound, Claims, EDI 837/835/270/271/277/276 , ICD 10 conversion.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and prepared requirement document and Proof of Concepts using techniques like JAD, Brainstorming and Interviews.
- Designed and implemented Batch framework and common components using C#, Oracle, SonarQube, Jenkins.
Senior Systems Analyst/Assistant Project Manager
- Work estimation and detail analysis of custom applications for Facets Migration and Upgrade.
- Manage offsite team of Software development engineer and Manual testing team and look into team deliverables.
- Analysis of business requirement during JAD sessions and prepare High-level design documents for technical team to enhance custom applications for Provider area.
- Document all requirements and provide Mappings and High-Level design, and application data flow.
- Prepare detail mappings using Facets knowledge, which easies the implementation for Dev team.
Senior Lead Software Engineer
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Prepare detailed understanding document of existing application and Proof of Concept using proposed technology stack.
- Designed and Implemented Softphone application along with windows application in WPF, .Net and C++ using MVVM design pattern which support multi-threading and asynchronous calls to multiple systems.
- Application communicates with Avaya Instruments, CTConnect server to retrieve call, to transfer/conference call.
- Designed and Implemented WCF services using SOA architecture with MSMQ channel and Named pipe communication channel for IPC communication.
- Provide guideline and review implementation for offshore team according to project architecture, coding standards and applications requirement. Coach offshore team in implementation and daily challenges faced in development.
- Implemented Authentication and authorization module.
- Enhanced Confidential Correspondence System component for Confidential Word 2010.
- Enhanced Word document Plugins which can be used by user for creating document templates. Also, Batch letter generation, another part of component, enhanced to generate letters in bulk.
- Migrated and refactored licensing component in Managed C++ for easy integration with products.
- Implemented and enhanced SOFA framework using C# and WCF, which works as a service fabric for other WCF services.
- Managed offshore team of size 4 and delivered multiple IHMF Framework components, which are integrated in QNXT, NetworX, VBB applications.
- SME for 6 framework components and helped other projects to integrate the different components in their projects.
Senior Software Engineer
- Provided application design and created low level design document.
- Developed application using ASP.Net, Windows Service, DB2 and Oracle.
- Created web application plugin (user control) to generate HTML table instead of using Asp.Net grid.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implementation for DataSource and Gateway modules using C#, which communicates with different laboratory instruments. Create custom .Net attributes, called by multiple modules.
- Prepare and manage application installers using InstallShield 12 and verify with laboratory instruments.
- Designed application and installer architect with team lead and implemented using Installshield Scripts.
Software Development Engineer
- Development for main OTRestaurt web application using C#, Asp.Net 2.0, My Sql.
- Database tuning for performance improvement.
- Development for remoting module in windows service.
- Development for file obfuscation/minification module and Identity management.