- 7 years of experience across various industries including Banking, Financial Institutes and Healthcare and involved in all the of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications based on Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Experienced in ASP.NET 3.5/3.0/2.0/1.x for Knowledge and experience with traditional Waterfall and Agile development & project management methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Reusability and worked with .NET Server controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid control, Form validation controls and created custom controls.
- Good knowledge in understanding and implementation of Silverlight 4.0/3.0/2.0 with rich graphics, user interaction, multimedia, animations.
- Experience in developing User Interface applications with dynamic pages and consistent layout, color and font using Master Pages and CSS, Themes, Skins and PHP.
- Handful experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to build service-oriented application with Service contracts, Operation contracts, Data Contracts, Bindings, Endpoints, Security.
- Good working experience in creating rich User Interface and XAML with Data Grid using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Expertise in implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) by using Web Services platform elements SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and publishing web services.
- Experience in developing workflow-centric applications using Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Experience in using advanced features provided by .NET 3.5 like LINQ with C#, Generics and Anonymous types and worked with LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint in designing process flows, web parts development.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET 2.0 objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to access the database.
- Proficient working with databases SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 10g & 9i, MySQL server and creating stored procedures, Triggers, Indexes, Functions, Views, Joins & etc.
- Experienced in working with NUnit testing and System Integration testing and well versed in using Mercury Quality Centre for bug tracking.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like Visual Source Safe(VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) to build schedule.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports 9.0/10.0/11.0
- Strong Technical and analytical background, excellent analytical ability, problem solving, decision-making, good communication skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment towards excellence
- Microsoft Certified Professional in .NET Framework -Application Development Foundation.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
: C, C++, C#, VB .NET. , PL/SQL
Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008, Visual Studio 6.0
: Java Script, J-Query, VBScript
: .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5
: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008
: Dream weaver MX, FrontPage, Flash, Photoshop, Microsoft Expression Blend, Microsoft Expression Web
: ASP.NET 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5, Classics ASP, XML, XSLT
: .NET Remoting, SOAP, HTTP
: IIS 5.1, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0
:SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i, MS Access, Excel 2007/2003/2002, MySQL
: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
: Visual Studio 2005, Team System and Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Rational Rose, Test Director.
Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux and Unix
Client: Confidential, Columbia, MD Sep 2011 – Till Date
Role: .Net developer
Project Description: Has involved in multiple internal and public facing web projects such as LMS (Learning Management System), Communications and Marketing.
LMS: Enhancing Maxim’s learning technology solution to boost learning capability of its employees across the nation. MyMaximConnect is the web site that maintains LMS (Learning Management System) functionality and users can train and take exams.
Communications: This project involved in communicating with the users of MyMaximConnect and letting them know latest news and information. Designed and Maintained with Ektron and ASP.Net.
Marketing: Marketing project involved in several public-facing websites such as CareFocusCompanion, MaximHealthInformation, MaximStaffing, MaximNurses and many other. These websites allow users to a variety of clinical, tracking, scheduling, and billing tasks. A Web CMS tool called Ektron maintains all these websites.
- Involved in full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of CarefocusCompanion website and developed from scratch.
- Implemented Agile methodology and Scrum framework for rapid development.
- Developed and Maintained websites with Ektron content management system (CMS) version 7.6 and 8.02.
- Experienced in creating several Ektron Forms, Smart Forms, User Polls and Survey Forms in several websites and maintaining them.
- Involved completely in migrating MyMaximConnect website from Ektron based to normal asp.net by removing all the dependencies and developed several workaround to maintain look and feel.
- Extensively used JQUERY in form validations, handling events and data transfer between front end and back end with the help of Ajax.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for browser specific look, validation styles in certain cases and animations such as moving banner.
- Extensive work in Developing Web forms, Web controls, User controls and Custom Controls in ASP.NET, while migrating websites with Ektron to without Ektron.
- Designed WCF with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services were consumed by end users.
- Used AJAX in Jquery methods for seamless reloading of contents of page.
- Integrated SSRS reports in asp.net web pages for more usability.
- Involved in creating various SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers with SQL server 2008.
- Extensively used Triggers and Stored Procedures for retrieving the information from Ektron database and for generating customized reports.
- Good knowledge in understanding and using Active Directory for user credentials.
- Experience in C#.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier
- Experienced in managing multiple projects, working under deadlines of Sprint and developing several Stories in single Sprint.
- Extensively worked in Bug fixing in production environment, pushing the changes to production and maintaining.
Environment: Ektron, Visual Studio 2010, TFS, ASP.NET , C#.NET, SOA, Sql Server 2008, OOAD, Windows 2003 server, WCF, SSRS 2005/2008.
Client: Confidential, Troy, MI Oct 2010 – Sep 2011
Role: .Net developer
Project Description: Item Bank System (State Of Michigan educational dept) is a project to develop and maintain a dynamic Item Bank system for all of Michigan Department of Education (MDE) and Office of Education Assessment and Accountability (OEAA) assessment programs. OEAA is responsible for the development, administration, scoring, and reporting of all statewide educational assessment programs for K-12 students, including
- The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP),
- MI-Access, Michigan’s Alternate Assessment Program,
- The Michigan English Language Proficiency Assessment (ELPA) for English language learners (ELL).
- The Michigan Merit Examination (MME) for Michigan High School Students.
- Secondary Credit Assessment System (SCAS)
The project covers the complete SDLC process including business requirements, design, development, implementation, training, and maintenance & support.
- Participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Used SCRUM methodology of Agile Software development and TDD in different modules.
- Designed web pages for Context Work Queue/Item Work Queue using ASP.NET controls, User Controls, AJAX, CSS and HTML.
- Used ASP.NET to design web forms and user controls, and C#.NET for code behind.
- Created CSS Files to maintain consistent look and feel across the website.
- Extensively used AJAX features in order to provide rich UI.
- Worked on business Logic layer and data access layer in order to provide communication between WCF services and presentation layer.
- Worked on developing WCF services and consumed WCF services through presentation layer.
- Extensively worked in Code/Design reviews.
- Used Telerik controls in the development.
- Created XSD and XML for Pre-Com material generation.
- Participated in full life cycle of the project.
- Created reports using SSRS 2005/2008 & Active pdf.
- Used OOAD (Object Oriented analysis & design) and UML.
- Used Factory, Singleton, Template, and Observer design patterns.
- Experienced in exporting data from SQL tables to Excel/.csv formats and also from Excel/.csv formats to the SQL tables.
- Created necessary tables, indexes, constraints, triggers, views and stored procedures to accommodate enterprise wide information economically and efficiently.
- Wrote stored procedures to implement bulk updates, bulk inserts.
- Wrote Stored Procedures to select, insert, and update data from the application.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as DataReader, SQLCommand, and Data Table to read and write data.
- Participated in Integration testing after Unit testing (NUNIT).
- Integrated SSRS reports into Presentation Layer using report viewer control.
- Used SSIS 2005/2008 to developed packages for data migration.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, Visual Source Safe 6.0/2005, ASP.NET , C#.NET, SOA, Sql Server 2005/2008, OOAD, Windows 2003 server, SSIS 2005/2008, WCF, SSRS 2005/2008, Active pdf.
Client: Confidential, Monmouth JC, NJ Mar 2009 – Oct 2010
Role: .Net developer
Project Description: Financial information system is a web application which host a list of several other application related to financial market for Dow Jones. One of the major modules of this project is Content Delivery system (CDS), which delivers content to all Dow Jones subscribers . There are other applications pertaining to business research users of Dow Jones
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Followed Agile scrum Methodology to implement the changes/modification like iterative/incremental development and used .NET Framework 3.0/3.5 and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Used templates and style elements of Silverlight 4.0 to provide the better look and feel to the application.
- Exclusively used Silverlight 3.0 controls like Busy Indicator and AutoCompleteBox in designing the new web pages and also Inserting Silverlight 3.0 content in list views, custom views and master pages to provide complete flexibility to the site through branding.
- Used Silverlight and Expression Blend to provide media stream for Dow Jones subscribers to know more about the content.
- Developed multiple web services for feeding data to multiple applications usingWindows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Implemented SOA architecture using WCF with message layer security and implemented with servicecontractattributes, operationcontractattributes and datacontractattributes.
- Involved in developing Web Service classes using SOAP to communicate with legacy systems and also deployed web services as per business requirement.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio.Net.
- Extensively used query expression, lambda expression in LINQ to manipulate data and display in front-end.
- Implemented the Data Access Layer using ADO.NET and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Developed application as 3-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET, business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2008.
- Worked With ASP.NET Web Parts, Navigation Control and Master Pages using HTML, XML and developed Cascading style sheets (CSS) for consistent look and feel of the website.
- Extensively worked on ASP.NET 3.5 User Controls and Rich Controls (Multi Views, Wizards) to create forms for submitting and modifying events and forms. Involved in creating the logic for several modules
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.
- Implement State Management Techniques like Sessions state to maintain state between the ASP.NET pages.
- Handful experience with delegates, events, generics, interfaces in C#
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc).
- Extensively used Ajax applications for reduction of round tripping of data using the update panel controls.
- Utilized Ajax Tab control, Update Panel, Script Manager, ModalPopupExtender, MaskedEditExtender, and MaskedEditValidator for validations.
- DevelopedSQL Queriesto fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases usingjoins, database linksand formatted the results into reports.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Replication, Index, Functions, triggers, cursors, tables, views and other SQL joins and statements.
- Created new layer for ADO.NET related iterations for SQL Server 2008 database and managed all the database operations in this layer.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
Client: Confidential, GA March 08 – Feb 2009
Role: .Net developer
Project Description: The Address Tracking System (ATS) was implemented to aid the Network Operations Field Work Groups. The benefits of using ATS are. Accurate address management and tracking for Corporate tax reporting purposes. Capital savings by reusing/redeploying surplus tools, Individual Accountability for assets, Audit trail for tool movement. This web application is designed and developed using .NET framework, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Worked collaboratively with a team which was using Agile Methodology, where I interacted with the Business group as well as my engineering Project Manager for different phases of the project.
- Implemented the different Silverlight 2.0 controls and customized the appearance of List box and List box items.
- Designed and developed Graphical user interfaces using Silverlight XAML and C#.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Skins & Themes in ASP.NET used in the application for Presentation layer for UI.
- Implemented Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in designing to offer a manageable approach to distributed computing, broad interoperability, and direct support for service orientation.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services for implement the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and for implementing role-based security to authenticate the users.
- Developed Master pages to add consistency look to the WebPages and which defined reusable content for the ATS Web site
- Designed and developed Web Forms and Polymorphism in ASP.NET for Web development.
- Used ASP.NET Web Server controls like Grid View, Data List and Repeater for displaying the records.
- Provided ASP.NET security for Designed Applications, and generated reports monthly as per the interests paid to them using SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in Development of Data Access, Business application layer and presentation layer using C# and ASP. NET.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used AJAX controls like Tab control, update panel, ModalPopupExtender,Script Manager, MaskedEditExtender and MaskedEditValidator for validations.
- Extensively used XSLT for transformation of the XML documents into other XML documents.
- Implement and create Xml Web Services, with the help of WSE encrypt the xml message.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expressions.
- Using SQL Server 2008, Created Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User- Defined functions those are required for the application.
- Responsible for maintaining source control using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Used the N-Unit framework to handle testing user interface elements in ASP.NET.
Client: Confidential, Chicago, IL Nov 2007 to Feb 2008
Role: .NET Developer
Project Description: This Helpdesk online system automates the activities of the helpdesk in Northern Trust Bank. This is an intranet application. It has mainly three sub systems namely leave maintenance system, time sheet system and software/hardware maintenance system. In Leave Management System an employee can apply or cancel leave. The immediate superior has a right to approve or cancel the leave. This system keeps track of the number of leave taken by the employee.
- Developed Windows forms for various purposes using ASP.NET.
- Involved in creating the modules for Card Plan Setup, Plan Conversion, using web forms & .NET Server controls.
- Developed generic web form templates using C# and .NET Web Controls to generate various quotation slips.
- Developed Stored Procedures with heavy-duty calculations on the server side.
- Developed UI with graphics and rich textboxes using WPF.
- Used object-oriented programming concepts, ADO.NET, namespaces, windows forms in designing and development of the application.
- Worked on Visual Source Safe for Version controls.
- Involved in coding of the client and server module.
- Involved in the unit testing, system testing and regression testing of the developed components.
- Maintained databases for Client & Server.
- Wrote code to handle major portion of exceptions in the web pages.
- Involved in debugging, analyzing critical application issues by looking at the logs and other connectivity.
- Designed and Developed HTML reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Created generic web form for data retrieval and interactive forms using data grid and ADO.NET.
- Configured IIS for better performance by changing pooling settings and to run application under Identity account.
Environment: Windows 2000, .NET Framework 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET, SQL-Server 2005, C#, Web Forms, Win Forms, WPF, Web Services, CSS, XML, SQL Developer, SSRS.
Client: Confidential, India Mar 2005 – Sep 2007
Role: .Net Developer
- Used UML graphical notation to express the design of the project.
- Performed application design for operations and portfolio modules for 3-Tier architecture using ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2000.
- Developed Data Validation Layer & Business Objects layer for the application using ActiveX and called the mentioned ActiveX control using main course of development.
- Designed and developed custom .NET components and user controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed User Interfaces and Create Reports.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and User defined functions SQL Server database.
- Implemented role based security and customizable workflows based on a user's role.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET objects.
- Created User manual document and Peer to Peer code Review.