Senior .Net Developer Architect
Major Apps Used: C#, SQL server, F#, WPF, Visual Studio, TFS, AS400, OMtools, WCF, ASP.NET, REST Web API 2, Angular 2, KnockoutJS, R, MATLAB
- Designed and created inline memory table base db schemafor OMTools data flow to provide faster response time to business flow transactions (1 million transaction/sec) in sql server 2017. Also building and modifying all store procs and sql functions and triggers.
- Designed and created windows service based programs for data merging between AS400 dataand Omtools database, keeping date time compatibility and updating Omtools data to reflect the transactions that occurred in the core mainframe arena. The services keeps the database compatible with the data warehouses of the parent company Maersk
- Streamlined data access using F# type providers to obtain data from specific sites related to Commerce data for Confidential, including building type provider for commerce department datasource on AS400
- Designed, created and developed WPF and Winforms based application for managerial reporting and performance tracking of day to day and weekly cumulative performance indexes for each commodity(100,000 and growing according to commerce dept.) with an average of 10 transaction per commodity processed.
- Worked with web team to implement webportal for the business using angular 2 directives and components to control the templates. Created customized services for specific business functionality that was exposed through the portal to the clients. Used knockoutJS framework for the data model, scopes and the binding for the data. Made the team upto speed to comprehend the dependency injection for the development of the modules and its dependencies.
- Management and ownership of documents pertaining to each commodity processed in the export and import pipeline, archiving of the documents in image and pdf formats, and managing the insertion and retrieval of the documents from the repository and responding to the errors when it occurs.
- Designed feasibility report and submitted functional and technical documents for a web facing portal of the company by integrating as400 and omtools data to offer more dynamic work process for the workflow of the company.
- Planned and installed visual studio based crossed development environment for the IOS and android mobile devices based on Xamarin architecture. Also coordinated the team creation and personnel assessment of forming the mobile interface design and test teams.
Senior .Net Developer Architect
- Redesigning and enhancement of the Admin portion of the MVC based Event website, including graphics repurposing and modifying code for responsive webpages to span multiple devices
- Configured, uploaded and tested Azure server for intra - company live site testing and then handed over to hosting group for production server.
- Built an ETL framework for bulk data transfer of Bank Instruments data from HORIZON AS400 system to a bank repository, modifying the data according to the required business rules and posting the transactions to the data warehouse in New York Sumitomo Bank Corporation, the parent company.
- Extracting data using F# type providers and data analysis using F# for senior management depending on the type of observations provided and predictors involved
- The framework is designed to handle all the instruments including Gl, Voucher, Money, Customer, Trade, Securities, Forex, Portfolio, Facility, Deposit and Guarantee.
- The application is built on three tier architecture with sqlserver as the bank-end repository. All data structures, tables, stored procedures and views are built as per spec of the functional spec. The persistent layer is built on ADO.NET using repository design pattern.
- During the system study and design phase we worked on sets of data and used R statistical package to shape and reshape the data that was finally approved to be the right format for the data warehouse. This was a repetitive process for all the different instruments of the bank.
- The R statistical app was also used to create large matrices of the dataset to identify patterns for the reporting system as highlighted by the individual department handling the instrument. Once the statistical parameters were identified and the data cross validated a thread in the framework was designed through the whole stack to automate the system to perform the task for everyday data transfer.
- In the first phase, the data migration, report generation and data validation was completed to handle the pilot data warehousing. This included a complete business workflow that ends with populating the data warehouse in New York with clean workable data.
- Specific project was designed and implemented to create a CashFlow application that includes daily update of reports for the management to display the state of the banks liquidity (cash) state. The application is windows based on C# and the front end is modeled on the MVVM design pattern for WPF screens.
- In the second phase, designed and created the Loans application for all loan instruments of the bank, with initial testing of the calculations using R package to simulate the rate and time of the interest payment. Used MATLAB to create a more complex structured formula of the different calculations involved in assessing the validity of the data.
- In the third phase, all the thick client apps that were created were revisited and corresponding data service was provided using web services (WCF based) and REST services, using WEB API 2, to open the local repository to subscribers in New York and other satellite branches. The REST service included the major verbs of Http to get data, the MVC design pattern was used, the routing to controllers was based on attribute-based routing, dependencies was through construction injection and the container used was NInject. The service was secured through certificates and tokens and the bank demanded strict security features. Provided both JSON and XML output dynamically depending on content request
- Designed and built spreadsheet modeling and decision analysis of all instruments using different algorithms that were initially designed using R and MATLAB.
- Designed and created machine learning projects for the portfolio team on their research plan of forecasting the trend of stock prices on multiple vectors. Extracted and validated data and grouped them into the test corpus and defined the classifier for the cross-validation.
Senior .Net Developer Architect
Major Apps Used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, SSIS, JQuery, WCF, R, Visual Studio, TFS
- Database schema preparation by studying existing data structure and re-engineering the layout of the relational schema and root out the dead tables from Vaccination, toxicology, TB epidemiological data
- Development of Web front end for emergency response system along with selective data migration from HR and its maintenance. The site was designed based on the MVC pattern and the tools used were Jquery for client side and c# for server side programming.
- Maintained existing databases and provided solutions to existing problems that were left behind by contractors who had developed the system
- Reviewed and analyzed PHMonitor application built in .net c# environment and updated the app to solve issues that had risen in recent upgrades in the database and new user demands
- Creation of SSIS package to automate weekly data migration from eHR database to the emergency response database. Testing and error transfer reporting.
- Unit and Mock testing of all modules built in the upgrade and review process.
- Used R package for analysis of data statistics and creating reports for management of each specific sector Vaccination, toxicology, TB, Health worker spatial distributor.
Senior .Net Developer/Architect
Major Apps Used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, SSIS, JQuery, Fiddler, SOAPUI, NoSQL, Hadoop, R, Visual Studio, TFS
- Code review and development of new requirements in cinemanow.com API layer.
- Review and understanding of the core cimenanow2 database and review and update of the storefront cache sql server database
- Review and modification of relevant store procedures and views in line with requirements and major developmental changes.
- Review and code changes in the API layer in response to requests from the storefront website layout.
- System study and design of rights management of products (movies and music) and their distribution both physical and digital. Calculation of asset values and pricing of products.
- Maintenance, upgrade and redesigning of the components of Digital Assets and its management of API keys for devices and its relation with the multiple assets of movies, tv shows, serials and seasonal episodes with accommodation for HD assets including rent and buy
- Maintaining and adding of new media types like DIVX, HD streaming and UV assets with existing purchase outlets and adjusting ecommerce services for these assets
- Research into high volume data respository. Study of Google Bigtable and proof of concepts of setting up NOSQL database Hadoop and accessibility with Hbase
- Testing and validation of xml data using FIDDLER and SoapUI
- Unit testing of all methods changed or altered in each developmental iteration and completed within each sprint
- Unit testing of all JSON queries after modification as per task list.
- Programming for the Google YouTube API data interface. Obtaining playlist values, upload information and analytical data collection
Senior .Net Developer/Architect
Major Apps Used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, SSIS, JQuery, WCF, Visual Studio, TFS
- System study for ASP.NET projects to be developed offshore and initial man-hours calculation for each subproject of the entire developmental process
- System flow and correlation design of individual projects along with documentation and initial idea transfer to the developing group
- Strategy planning for the client as to what project will initially be developed and what development process will run tangentially and what projects will follow in tandem to ensure successful project deadline
- Unit testing plan and coding style of all methods in each class and preplanning of regression tests and forecasted deadline for the test process.
- Assessment and Proof of concept of all providers in the Data access layer and final determination of the implemented technology
- Scheduling of technology transfer to offshore team, selection of individuals to build each team and hands on C# coding style and principles to each member.
- Design of development goal for client review, forecasted dates and adjustment of project task load depending on client’s feedback
Senior .Net Developer
Major Apps Used: MATLAB, C#, CUDA, SQL server, LINQ, JQuery, WCF, Visual Studio, TFS
- Worked as a senior developer in their Neuromodulation group developing the control software for the Implantable Pulse generator. The application was WPF based and was developed on MVVM design pattern using entity framework for the data access from sql server 2008.
- Used MATLAB extensively to validate data results obtained in the research process and to prove the correctness of the different algorithms used. Also used the tool to preform tests as per FDA requirement and document the results for FDA approval of the device.
- Designed and reviewed middle tier classes and validated their functionality and corrected the deficiencies encountered.
- Designed and updated the data access class along with documentation and unit testing
- Worked to incorporate prism for dependency injection and have had dealt with bootstrapper functionality
- Worked in the design and planning MVC based intranet website for the department’s internal document serving group
- Identified and implemented CUDA programming for recursive functions in a number of the group engineers task validation projects
- Focused in the unit test development that the team had to catch up with, as the previous development task was to try to complete the features first
- Developed the stored procedures and the CLR objects for the reporting part of the program in sql server reports.
- Designed and coded sql queries using LINQ and pretested the return results of the query using LinqPad before incorporating them in framework.
- Documented all design process and coding changes and supported the team as guide and mentor in some modules.
- Recoded the telemetry portion of the device to customize it to the IPG’s need.
- Performed code analysis using FXCop and ClockWork to clean the code of all warnings and major logical bugs.
- Providing support in terms of program design and code compaction in C# and SQL statements of store procs.
Senior .Net Developer
Major Apps Used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, Nunit, SSIS, JQuery, WCF, Visual Studio, TFS
- System study, design and coordination of development of mortgage database and WINFORMS interface with UML documentation for the system flow and development algorithms. Project is developed in asp.net with c# sharp as the core language. Database is sqlserver 2008 enterprise edition
- The system is designed in the three tier format with WCF and implementing the data access using LINQ.
- Exception reporting is designed as a separate entity and provides service to the middle and data tier that propagates it to the presentation layer.
- Unit testing of all modules using nUnit
- Coordination and project design for transfer of data from palm OS to Outlook for the executives with data extraction and maintenance of all features of the organizer including calendar, tasks and memos.
- Implementation of entity framework in existing software to replace the previous data connectivity platform and within the desired time frame.
- System study and brain storming to develop the corresponding object model for the data access layer with documentation of UML class and object diagram along with workflow outline with sequence diagrams.
- Followup and updates of all activities of the team using scrum procedures
Senior .Net Developer
Major Apps Used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, XMLQuery, JQuery, WCF, Visual Studio, TFS
- Built a data migration application for the integration team in WINFORMS. The requirements were to build an xml structure of data from two deprecate tables and insert the value in a new table with intact referential integrity in sql server. The application was designed to create the xml structure through a store proc using XML PATH, insert into a staging table, update all relevant tables in the database following insertion into the new table. The modules involved keeping track of the time for transfer, two text box interfaces displaying the rows updated and rows failed, database connection module to choose the database, and print module to print out the report of the transactions.
- All store procedures were developed with the TRY-CATCH format and the results were taken back to the DAL in the form of return values, scalar values, datasets depending on the functionality
- Each call from the application was made on a separate thread using Theadstart and conditional variables were used to step in or over the tandem functions.
- Followed the unit testing methodology for test driven development
- The application was built on the n-tier architecture and all business rules was applied in the middle tier with few exceptions for the store procs. A custom exception handling module was built to make the error transfer to the UI transparent to the end user.
- Software enhancement research, planning and implementation of proof of concept for evidence based medicine related software, “Authorspace”, for Confidential health
- Team participation and assignment of task through agile methodologies with responsibility for code development, review and unit testing of each task.
- Development of WCF services for clients of AuthorSpace.
- Supported the Technical Services division in refactoring their stored procedures developed by the initial team to simplify the functionality and comprehend the techniques used, and rewrite them to the present sql server 2005 functionalities.
- Built a web test box for the Technical team to be able to step into the tore procs in debug mode using windows authentication and detected and reported left over bugs in database calls to previous database engines
Senior .Net Developer
- Development of Friends page and TopFriends UI page in asp.net with code behind in C#
- Winforms program development for data analysis portal for higher management
- Photo-albums design and coding in winforms using c# plus maintenance and testing of the software before implementation
- Participated in a proof of concept to develop applications in Silverlight and report its advantages and enhancements in respect to the present technology
- Designed and created custom controls for the team using and implementing GDI+ features.
- Developed web services to provide data access to outside vendors as per requirements
- Team effort in designing and developing applications using the MVP model
- Designing and developing modules in WinForms for PhotoAlbums application
- Incorporating new functionalities in friends feature pages in C#, TFS development environment and framework 3.0
- Developed fuzzy search page for Mac IPOD for the Confidential native app on Mac OS using CoCoa in objective c
- Involvement in the work in progress to develop mobile Confidential functionality in ASP.Net
- Support of mobile WAP program to insure proper functionality of the major Confidential services
- Hot fixes and code refactoring depending on design changes and maintenance of both pages
- Implementation of web controls to modularize the different aspects of the page and in corporation of new features with a maintenance switch to inactivate the feature if required.
- Worked to incorporate the Friends categories page with a group in Seattle. The project is in the spec building stage with wireframe mockups.
- Coordination with middle layer concerning the cache and data access objects to keep the access cost to a minimum
- Late involvement in the development of URLredirector using fuseaction and VIP from netscaler in redirecting users to their pages
- Managed two new developers to come upto speed and acted as their mentor involving development and technical issues
.Net Technical lead
- Care Planner and Daily Planner winforms based software development starting from concept to full development and implementation (SDLC)
- System study, persona compilation, used case development, UI prototyping and system requirements archiving leading to business logic compilation
- Participation in the design project as a.Net developer and technical lead for the UI and business logic part of the software. Integration and design concept development to use web services built using java
- Creation of Sequence diagrams and activity diagrams to construction of the objects design and framework functionality development.
- Development of an overall plan to write specs and design requirements and object development to pass the project to developers in India and subsequent technical follow up to make sure the timeliness of the project
- Group involvement in acquiring requirements to develop TCP based remote objects
- Responsible for the C# part of the .NET development area and helping the J2ee specialist to overcome the .Net and J2ee handshake interface of the software development.
- Interaction with the Pfizer development team and providing assistance in their use case development and requirements specs gathering for both UI and functional specs.
- Regularly checked TAR reports and performed initial analysis of areas of impact by classifying them into bugs/issues/scope/etc and escalated them when required.
- Software development for Confidential Medical Licensing Exam simulation and testing for Medical graduates. Initial software plan was based on SQL Server 2000 and ORACLE backend, ASP interface for front-end and VB based COM objects for business rules.
- Involved with database planning, designing, table normalization, PL/SQL procedure development in accordance with middleware objects. Replication of server to subscribed individual programmer’s laptop, replication of identified tables and fields to data warehouse group. Trouble shooting of connectivity problems from server to client, system transaction lock identification, backup of database servers to tape media. Archiving of data for remote installations. Generation of dummy data using PL/SQL language for developer’s testing purpose.
- Second phase implemented is in .Net architecture with C# as code behind option for ASP.NET, with incorporation of transactional images to enhance the user interface.
- Used CustomValidator for field validation of ASP.NET, ADO.NET data extraction from the backend database, created row selectable grid control with individual column sorting using C# functions for the test demo of the second phase.
Application Developer / DBA
- Extracted data from AS400 DB2 IBM Bepecs ERP System and first and second generation existing database and exported the data to database designed for sql server 2000 and Oracle 8i.
- Designed database tables for datafiles created by Oracle export utility for data mapping and used SQLloader to reload them on in-house Oracle 9i.
- Used the DTS Package editor for replications tasks on RDBMS and file based data transfer & extensively used the command line BCP for legacy data transfer.
- Used sql server built in Publisher/subscription replication process to transfer data from home Oracle 8i server in Japan to local at Long Beach.
- Used Crystal Report 7 and 8 to create report from the database for accounting and management group.
- Used PowerDesigner to design and normalize databases according to enterprise demand.
- Used Embarcadero tools to define, design, conceptualize and implement Denso parts catalog system in Oracle 8i platform.
- Designed and created PL/SQL procedures for Manager’s reporting system for Employee hourly and fulltime salary calculations
- Documented the system study of Denso warranty system for transfer from AS400 based DB2 database to Oracle 8i with assessment of implementation time and schedule of the project.
- Extensively used the query analyzer and utilized the Data definition and Data Manipulation Languages for data inspection, spot query and to test Stored Procedures.
- Programmed stored procedures and created interactive modules using PL/SQL for end users customized needs.
- Was responsible for all end user troubleshooting problems when the field engineers escalated the ticket beyond the average complex level.
- Was primarily responsible for all the projects involving database installation, conversion, development and testing.
- Was selected as a volunteer Beta tester for Microsoft's Visual Studio.NET Everett since June '02 to emphasize on C#, VB.NET and ASP.net transition.
- Developed company catalog based on the help system for Windows based software.
- Developed on demand software for system engineers regarding event log using event log API, process management by calling the Win32 API, service control and security setting using security API.
- Developed OLEDB Database COM object for customized data access from Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Created functions in Pro C to insert data in LOB fields in oracle databases.
- Designed and developed ASP based dynamic website with SQL Server 7 backend for Denso Insider Newsletter.
- Established Corporate Sales Web backend and created the ActiveX COM object with Microsoft ATL for updates and query.
- Designed and developed Wiper, o2 sensor and pump databases for Technical Division to store, retrieve and compare parts for Sales support using Oracle 8i backend and accessing data through ActiveX com object.
- Designed, developed and coded intranet Travel website for Confidential Ca.
- Designed and developed dynamic website with Sql server 7 backend for Denso Insider Newsletter.
- Redeveloped the corporate website in a crisis situation when the original developer lease was terminated.
- Studied and developed the Company Bonus distribution for employees from Ceridian data on for HR.
- Concur Expense System for the company wide web bases expense system with SQL Server 7 database and Oracle 8i.
- GetPaid accounts payable software for invoice payment collection with SQL Server 7 database.
- Dunn & Bradstreet Credit Report System to assess distributor application for their credit reports and business status in term of lawsuits, etc with SQL Server 7 database.
- LanDesk enterprise inventory control of assets and software distribution with SQL Server 7 database.
- Kronos time keeper software with Sql server 2000 database.
- Director for management of IBM systems and rack server control with SQL server 2000 database.