- IT Professional with 8+ years of software development experience in web and windows applications including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration, implementation and deployment of various Client server and Web based applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Technology .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 using C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.5/4/3.5, ASP.NET MVC4.0/3.0.
- Strong experience in design, analysis and implementation of Object - Oriented (OOP) Applications (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling etc.) using VB.NET and C#.
- Expertise in technical design documentations using UML modeling, Object-oriented analysis (OOA), Design (OOD), agile methodologies and design patterns.
- Proficient in developing N-Tier distributed .NET web applications using Web Services and WCF in the project for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to client application.
- Good experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with a thorough understanding of WCF, WSDL, SOAP.
- Strong hands on experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, ASP.NET Providers.
- Expert in designing & developing rich application for Windows (WPF,Winforms) and Web(Silverlight).
- Experience in developing and deploying web-based solutions on various architectures like N-Tier,MVC(Model View Controller) using Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Experience in WPF based windows Applications - Development and Deployment.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Knowledge of using Telerik controls, writing queries using MONGODB.
- Strong technical knowledge inMSSQLServer development including DTS, Microsoft Analysis Services, Performance tuning, Reporting, Designing logical/physical databases and Troubleshooting.
- Strong database design and programming skills in SQL Server, SQL Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, Cursors, Indexing, importing/exporting data from varied data sources using T-SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle 9i/11g
- Expertise in installing, developing and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
- Good Experience in creating the test cases and performing Unit testing on applications using N unit testing tool.
- Team player and self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, XML, Windows Services, LINQ, WPF, .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, MVC 4/5, Win Forms, Web Forms, Entity Framework
Languages: C#, VB.NET
SOA: Web API, WCF, Web Services, Restful Services, Web Sockets.
Client-Side Tools: HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, JSON, XSLT, XSD, XPATH, Firebug, Fiddler, Postman, SoapUI, Bootstrap, Angular JS, TypeScript
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 9i/11g, MongoDB, Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS Access, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Database normalization, Functions
RDBMS: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, MySQL 3.5/5.4
Cloud Computing: MS Azure, SQL Azure, Azure Search, Azure Active Directory, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Web Apps & Office 365
Design Methodologies: OOAD with UML, Design Patterns, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow charts
Tools: & IDE’s: MS Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, MS Office
Version Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, GIT, SVN
Web Services: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Senior .NET Developer
- Effectively worked on all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) Designing, Developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Followed Agile Methodology to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Implemented Agile Iterative Approach and Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle.
- Used DDD (Domain Driven Design) concepts to help design and document architecture to promote Ubiquitous language and improve shared understanding of the project.
- Designed the application as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Worked on implementing MVC frameworks like Angular.JS and Backbone.JS.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application using .NET Framework ADO.NET Entity framework architecture.
- Worked on CSS to get consistent look and feel of the web site.
- Used SSIS component of the MS SQL Server database software that can be used to perform a broad range of data Migrated tasks.
- Extensively worked on front-end Business Intelligence toolsSSRS.
- Worked on designing & invoking reports for Web Applications using Crystal Reports and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Handled run time errors inSSISpackages utilizing Event Handlers and Row redirects.
- Utilized XML and SQL Server table configuration for the management and migration ofSSIS packages in staging and pre-production environments.
- Involved in enhancing the application for client's requirement based on the market demand and updating using the MVC pattern, Angular JS, JQUERY, Bootstrap, and Web API.
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector-based UI framework for the front end and WCF to implement the various services such as the QA Services.
- Used WCF services for communicating with Microsoft SCCM (System Canter Configuration Manager) server. One of the purposes was for license management.
- Handled queries using .NET 3.5 LINQ components and the Entity Framework.
- Implemented Telerik controls for developing rich web controls like Tree, Panel & Grid control to generate and display the user required information.
- Used NHibernate as ORM tool to map classes with tables to enable working with rows as objects.
- Used ADO.NET components like Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader and binded data to Grid View and Details View.
- Wrote Complex PL/SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and Views in Oracle 10g database.
- Provided database coding to support business applications using Sybase T-SQL.
- Designed SSRS Reports usingT-SQLqueries based on business requirements
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier usingVB. NET.
- Implemented JQuery for UI validations with Angular JS for the Client side.
- Developed & maintained Web Forms with ASP.NET, Silverlight and C#. Wrote Unit test classes and projects using NUnit Framework.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Senior .NET Developer
- Designed and Developed the Web Application using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX and ADO.NET.
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created application using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Created Partial Views/User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Designed and implemented UI for the application using ASP.NET MVC3 Web Server controls.
- Developed Entity framework based DAL using C#, ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Worked on deploying the Win Forms application including a database files.
- Worked on master page and content page design in ASP.NET.
- Used Sub queries and co-related queries in SQL Server.
- Used fault contract to send exception details to the client in WCF.
- Used bootstrap for Cross device compatibility with CSS, HTML and Java Script.
- Worked on debugging the JQuery using the Developer tool and Fire bug.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Assisted the development ofSSRSreports for clients.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET and C#.
- Implemented Custom Interface services for Repository Factory in VB.NET.
- Worked on Angular JS Element, Attribute and CSS derivatives.
- Used JQuery for changing or applying CSS and creating animations.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement MVC3 architecture.
- Created Indexes to speed up the query process in SQL Server.
- Created data binding in view to a variable on the scope object using Angular JS.
- Worked on collection classes like array, array list and generic classes and methods in C#.
- Worked on creating business objects, data access objects in ASP.NET.
- Involved in writing service layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) technology.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user's needs.
- Worked on publishing the web application on IIS server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Performed unit testing and functional testing using NUnit.
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
Confidential - Birmingham, AL
- Participated in design reviews, architecture reviews, code reviews and proposed solutions to the business problems.
- Developed a web-based application developed to maintain financial solutions like corporate financing, equipment financing, healthcare financing
- Developed cross browser compatible, customer facing online application based on n - Tier Architecture.
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) Architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers.
- Worked on AJAX implementation.
- Implemented Data Access layer, Caching Application block, Application validation, Exception
- Developed and consumed various XML Web services using C#. NET.
- Worked on third party tools like Telerik and Kendo Controls.
- Extensively used LINQ to query the objects based on requirement.
- Developed the screens for the agents to quote the policy.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Worked on configuring and deploying SSRS reports onto Microsoft office SharePoint Server.
- Used SSRS for generating monthly and quarterly reports for management.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Created stored procedures for inserting, deleting and updating screens data into database using SQL Server.
- Created and modified existing Stored Procedures.
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing with other modules.
Environment: ASP.NET 4, C#, MVC, Visual Studio 2012, LINQ, ADO.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2012, CSS, AJAX, MS Visio, SSRS, SSIS
Confidential - South Kansas City, MO
- Designed and developed the Windows application for EHR which consisted of a Win Forms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- Developed the classes using C#, which incorporate N-tier architecture and Oracle database connectivity.
- Responsible for coding and reviewing highly scalable and good performance code for new windows-based C# applications (Win forms)
- Involved in Black Box Testing.
- Developed complex web applications in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 framework utilizing improved AJAX controls and LINQ.
- Designed and Developed an Interactive Graphical User Interface for various modules using Win Forms, Windows service, desktop applications inheritable Win Forms and User Controls.
- Implemented AGILE Methodology in the entire project
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Worked on creating and consuming RESTFUL Web Services.
- Designed and developed Unit Test Cases.
- Worked in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to fellow team members.
- Developed the classes using C#, which incorporate N-tier architecture and Oracle database connectivity.
- Wrote stored procedures and table views.
- Involved in conversation of existing intranet ASP application to ASP.NET based Application.
- Used VB.NET language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities
- Developed forms for the web application in VB.NET.
- Involved in designing Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using VB.NET.
- Developed GUI based Administrative application to track the data using VB.NET Win Forms.
- Used XML /XSLT for web-based Reports
- Configured ASP.NET Web Config file for the entire web application.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to interact with Oracle database
- Developed ASP.NET web services to encapsulate business logic components to be used in a distributed environment using VB.NET and exposed them through SOAP.
- Developed GUI based Administrative application to track the data using VB.NET.
- Extensive use of ASP.NET Caching, debugging and tracing.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, Joins, and Views in SQL Confidential the backend level
- Used ADO.NET for server-side scripting to communicate with the Database.
- Responsible for production support.
- Created components and DLLs for the application.
- Developed COM components to add, delete, and update the products as well as customer details in database.
- Involved in data base design with Oracle as backend.
- Design Reports using Crystal Report tool.
- Used Crystal Reports for Various Kinds of Reports.
Environment: .NET 1.1(ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, Win Form), SQL Server 2000/2005, WCF, Crystal Report 10, Ajax, ASP, VB6, C++, Delphi, MS Visio, IIS 5.1, Oracle 9i, Windows Server 2003/ Windows XP, Win Forms
- Analyzed the specifications provided by the client.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Technical and Functional specifications.
- Used C# for the coding and worked with N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business layer and Data Access Layers.
- Used various modeling techniques like data modeling, data flow diagrams, and UML diagrams for designing and developing the application
- Debugging and coding using C# and ASP.NET.
- Created Web Forms using ASP.NET server controls and validations inputs using Java Scripts.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Strings, Command Type, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent data access.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Database Routines and fixing standard specification.
- Involved in testing using N Unit.
- Crystal reports are used to generate reports to the Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Used hybrid waterfall model and incremental model as the SDLC.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, SOAP Messages, C# .NET, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005, Java Script, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), HTML, DHTML, Crystal Reports and SQL Server 2005