- Having more than 10 years industry experience on Microsoft technologies working across cutting edge technologies contributing on development, solution providing
- Have awareness on Microservices/salesforce.com platforms
- Have good understanding of software development life cycle and experience in application development methodologies/agile scrum methodology
- Worked in tools like - Visual Studio 2015, SQL Profiler, VSS, SVN
- Awareness of the following technologies - AngulaJS 1, Decisions, NHibernate, HTML5, CSS
- Good experience in OOPS and Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Dependency Injection, IOC, Repository Pattern/Unit of work pattern
- Have worked extensively in Microsoft BI tool - SSIS & have strong knowledge in SQL programming
- Good communication skills - Have been helpful and influential with all levels of management, staff and external operations. Adaptable and effective team player
- Have had domain exposure on US Healthcare and US public sector
- Have had experiences on interaction with clients for project requirements and enhancements.
- Actively taken part in organizational activities being a member of interview panel & training on Microsoft technologies
- Team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills with results oriented approach.
- As a technical lead responsible for maintaining high quality of Code coverage, code quality, continuous integration, performance tuning for the project
Languages: C# (4.0 /3.0/2.0) .Net ASP.NET 4.5/ 3.5/ 3.0/2.0, MVC 2.0, WCF, Web Services, Restful, Visual Studio.NET 2013/2010/2008, IIS 7.0/6.0, Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0
UI Design: HTML 5, CSS, AngularJS 1
Design Pattern: MVC, MVVM, and Repository/Unit of Work pattern
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2005, Oracle11g, Entity Framework 5
Version Control: Visual Source TFS, Tortoise SVN, VSS
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Code Analysis Tools: Resharper, FxCop, Style Cop
Senior Programmer Analyst
- UI page design (forms) using HTML5, CSS.
- API layer implementation using RESTful services
- Mock unit tests for service and database layers using FakeItEasy framework
- Integrated microservices with Restful Web API
- Designed and Developed the application in C#.Net 4.0, Web Services API, Restful services, Angular JS
- Worked in LINQ to collection and lambda expressions.
- Worked on Patient Engagement application which is a stand-alone application integrated with Capella using token authorization.
- Created Restful Service for communication with Third Parties.
- Involved in the bug fixing and creating required artifacts like root cause analysis and Traceability matrix.
- Contributed towards the application development in C#.Net 4.0,MVC 2.0, SQL Server 2008
- Worked Database programming using SQL Server 2008.
- Created new Stored Procedures, SQL Jobs and DB Tables.
- Optimized the T-SQL queries performance in Stored Procedures & UDF using SQL Profiler.
- Helped in deployment of in Development, Staging Environment.
- Unit testing -> creation of UTC documents and MS Unit tests
- Code review for team deliverables
- Task allocation and monitoring, task planning
- Mentoring team members
- Implemented UI pages for new functional user stories with help of Jquery
- Designed and Developed the application in C#.Net 3.0,WCF, InRule
- Created new SOA services in WCF. Defined new End points for the Snappy application to consume (which was implemented in Delphi).
- Worked in LINQ to SQL in different modules.
- Contributed towards the windows service custom installer
- Worked on preparation of High Level Design (HLD) documents/ Low Level Design (LLD) documents
- Developed and tested the InRule ruleapps and tested using irVerify tool
- Estimations, leading development and QA teams from offshore
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion module implementation
- Designed and developed the application frontend using C#.Net 3.5 and Silverlight
- Worked on data extraction logic using SSIS for MO, FL state reports
- Involved in analyzing and correction of T-SQL queries performance in Stored Procedures using SQL Profiler.
- Responsible for end to end coding and Unit testing, integration testing
- Requirements understanding coding and unit testing
- Offshore - onshore coordination for better project execution
- Created the Data flow diagram, Sequence diagram and Class diagram In LLD.
- Fixing of issues in Development, System test and UAT cycles.