- 15 years of technical hands - on experience as an architect using a wide range of technologies wif more emphasis on Microsoft and open source technologies.
- Designed and architected solution includes and but not limited to B2B, Cloud, Web, mobile-based application environment/domains.
- Expertise in various design patterns including Observer, Façade, Prototype, Proxy, MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM, Factory Method and Singleton in the development of Multi-tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced wif Security & SSO Solution, Identity Management wif OAuth, OpenID & SAML.
- Willing to roll-up the sleeves and develop POCs, and participate in the development of high complexity projects, and performance tuning including applications and databases.
- Skills included but not limited to .NET (C#/VB.NET), Azure, Microservices, Swagger, Cloud, SOA, REST, WEB API, Angular JS, JQuery, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, JSON, XML, SSIS, SSRS, MSSQL and iOS & Android.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers wif databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, and MySQL.
- Created solution in IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and demonstrated how to use them together to build complex enterprise solutions.
- Expertise in software best practices QA processes, configuration management, build and release management (CI and CD), designing, coding guidelines.
- Expertise in Understanding business requirements and translate it into technical specifications. Performed design reviews, Gap/Fit documents.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, DDD, TDD, OOD.
- Focused on Microsoft stack of technologies and exposure to Java, Oracle, DB2, Linux, open source.
- Leveraged deep technical expertise to thoroughly assess various solutions and products and subsequently design solutions and architectures to meet customer needs.
- Re-factored current application architecture dat eliminated random failures during high volume events.
- Demonstrate solutions and its impact on the business by engaging in functional profiling, discovery, RFI/RFPS, technical presentations, demonstrations and POC's wif large (Enterprise, Key accounts) and small and medium business customers.
- Lead architecture and design team to convert mainframe application into distributed application covering 12 states.
- Architected and Developed ERP and workflow management software covering 52 branches in entire country.
- Use case diagrams, UML, state diagrams, swim lane diagrams, ER diagrams, data flow diagrams.
- Established and cultivated strong relationships wif key decision makers serving as a trusted advisor and business partner. Leading daily standup meetings and monitoring progress to facilitate project manager and developers
- Software Design and Architecture
- Design Patterns
- Micro Services
- Azure including Microservices docker
- Kubernetes swagger
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Application Performance Tuning and Code Reviews
- SQL Performance Tuning
- Business Intelligence
- E-commerce and ERPs
- OAuth and SAML
- ASP.Net Core & ASP.NET MVC
- Angular JS
- WEB API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft BI
- Java and PHP Oracle
- Linux and open source
- MS Office
Confidential, Morton Grove,IL
- Architected, designed and migrated existing applications to cloud environment.
- Architected, designed, developed and implemented applications for a large volume of data processing and integrated applications wif various protocols and APIs using Micro Services, Web API, WCF, Secure FTP, etc.,
- Architected and designed solution to integrate and extend fulfillment and order management system (VeraCore) wif a custom order processing system. Designed and implemented new features and functionalities to e-commerce applications.
- Reviewed and optimized databases and T-SQL and shown the major performance of applications including databases, web applications and integrated solutions.
- Re-factored and optimized the code to improve the overall performance of shopping cart application.
- Responsible for deployment and release management, test automation using Jenkins workflows and Microsoft Test Automation Framework.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, Microservices, docker, Kubernetes, swagger, Angular JS, TypeScript, OData, C#, ASP.Net MVC, JQuery, JSON, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL, REST, WEB API, WWF, WCF, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Automation Framework, Jenkins, Git, Sentry One.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL.
Sr. Solution Architect
- As a Sr. Solution Architect, I plan and implement new initiatives and refactor, enhance and support current applications including e-commerce, business intelligence, integration software and automation.
- Demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural noledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned wif customer’s business objectives and wif a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- One project example, in which I initiated, designed and architected cloud-ready application is the ‘rule engine for a dynamic content generation’ which eliminated manual content preparation which is saving hundreds of man hours per month.
- Initiated and architected multi-channel e-commerce and fulfillment application using web and mobile.
- Designed, developed and implemented application security and authentication for existing e-commerce applications using SSO, OAuth, and SAML wif customers CRM.
- Architected, designed and developed mobile application using native iOS and Android which integrates wif existing fulfillment solutions.
- Responsible for Deployment and Release management using team city and Microsoft Test Automation Framework.
- Responsible for managing source control including code and databases using TFS.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, Microservices, docker, Kubernetes, swagger, Angular JS, TypeScript, OData, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net MVC, JQuery, JSON, Android & iOS, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL, REST, WEB API, WWF, WCF, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Automation Framework, Team city, TFS.
Sr. TEMPPrincipal Consultant
- Customized and tailor-made ERP, Template based document management solution integrated wif MS-Office and Mobile.
- Self-service HR module using native iOS, Android, Windows client applications.
- ZynaVMX (GPS and GPRS Based Vehicle Tracking) wif cloud enable (Azure) to handle large chunks of data transmitted by GPS Assets.
- Implemented, Customized, Delivered and Supported Microsoft Dynamics - AX ERP to a Door Manufacturing Company.
- Obtain KML files from GeoServer and parse the results using regular expressions.
- Responsible for architect, design and develop configurable and workflow-enabled ‘Template based Document Management solution integrated wif MS-Office’ taking into consideration commerciality and technical issues using Enterprise Architecture, SQL Server, Dot Net Technology, C#, ASP.NET, WWF, JSON, JQuery and MSSql Server.
- Developed T4 Templates and Code Generation tools for Visual Studio 2010 using Microsoft Guidance Automation Tools.
- Responsible for architect, design and develop Code Generation Tool, Common Model View Control for CRUD operations and Template-Based Reporting Tool in Silverlight.
- Designed and Developed Ajax Based Web Email Client using ASP.Net, Ajax and SQL Server.
- Web 2.0 Portal Frameworks using ASP.Net, Ajax, and SQL Server.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, C#, Silver Light, ASP.Net MVC, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, SSRS, MS SQL, REST, WEB API, WWF, WCF, Microsoft Test Automation Framework, Entity Framework, Google Maps API, Bing Maps API, Visual Studio, Team city, TFS
- Developed application to extract VCI (Virtual Channel Identifier) inventory from BRAS (Broadband Remote Access Server) session for Broadband Management System (BMS) using Java Technology and Oracle.
- Customized and enhanced to additional enhancements for LMS (Leased Management System)-Web stars (Trouble ticketing functions) solution using Java Technology and Oracle.
- Developed tracing and monitoring tool to trace data transmission between DLC and interface.
- Application to integrate between SMS wif INMS to ensure the escalation, notification on service fault management continuously functions using C++, PgSQL in Linux environment.
- RFID Inventory and Location Management System using ASP and SQL Server.
- SMSC Application Server using C++, MySQL, and Linux.
- Electronic Document Management System integrated wif a workflow using asp and SQL server.
- Contract Management System (CONSYS) for Telekom Malaysia using ASP and Oracle.
- Customization and Implementation of Knowledge portal using Microsoft SharePoint Portal for Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA ), Malaysia in SharePoint Portal.
- Implementation of IBM Messaging Q Server wif Clustering.
- Data Push Server Control using Ajax and Comet for BERNAMA (National News Agency Malaysia) using ASP.Net, Ajax, and Oracle.
- Perkeso System (SOCSO) using Tuxedo, C++, DB2 and Power Builder.
- Developed auto code generator to generate code components for Tuxedo application server.
- Voice Responsive Interactive System using C++.