- Over 9+ of experience in designing and developing Web Applications,client - serverapplications, N-tierapplications and Windows based applications.
- Solid work experience in Design and Development of Web Applications using the Model View Controller Architecture (MVC) Architecture and Entity Framework Code First.
- Good experience on Automation testing Using VSTF 2013 Coded UI C# automation.
- Extensive Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns including Factory, Façade and Singleton and SOLID designPrinciples.
- Extensive experience in design and development of various applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012 /2013 , 2015, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, VB6, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , 2014, Sybase, XML, XST, WCF and Web Services.
- System design and development, Rapid Application Development (RAD) usingMVC, MVVM and MVPpatterns withdesign patterns, code review and release management.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing of Enterprise Web-Applications, Windows-Applications, Internet /Intranet based applications using various .Net technologies.
- Also worked with Single-Page Application (SPA) template using AngularJS for ASP.NET MVC 5 applications
- Experience in working on Single Page Application (SPA) using asAngularJS1.X/Angular 2 Front-end framework which improved the performance of the application.
- Building Strongly Typed applications with the AngularJS1.X/Angular2 and ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience in ASP.NET applications and used many features and frameworks like ASP.NET AJAX,Master Pages, State Management, Validation Controls, User Controls, Custom Controls, ADO.NET, etc
- Excellent experience in designing and developing WinForms, Web forms, Web User Controls, Custom Controls, Server Controls and Web Service
- Hands-on experience in UI Design like Master Pages, Web Forms, Win Forms, Razor Views, Layout Pages, and user controls using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS and BOOTSTRAP, Kendo UI Angular JS.
- Experience in developing rich, uniformed User Interface using CSS, Master pages, and Web parts, JQUERY. MVC4
- Expertise in working with MVC2.0, MVC3.0,.5.
- Experience in Fine-tuning and bug fixing of applications in various environments, Excellent Debugging Skills.
- Experience in implementingerror handling, exception management, tracingandloggingfeatures.
- Extensive experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views, schemas and functions as well as query, extract, and update data in SQL Server database 2012/2008/2005 , Sybase, MS-Access and Oracle PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in creating reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS).
- Worked on projects that used MVC,Factory, Facade and Singleton Design patterns extensively.
- Developed custom and automated tester for Web Services.
- Extensive experience in requirements analysis and development for a brand-new version of litigation process product with possibilities for documents search, text extraction, documents and cases organization, processes and cases visualization, recommendation system integration.
- Worked in onsite/offshore developmentand global delivery models
- Hands on experience in LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Entity Frame Work by retrieving data from various data sources.
- Extensive experience with development & deployment of Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL).
- Worked with waterfall, Agile, Iterative Software methodologies, Test Driven Development and Continuous integration.
- Good Knowledge on SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Created and hosted Web Applications, Web Roles, Worker Roles in Microsoft Azure.
- Working experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation and experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using design tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to prioritize and meet operational deadlines in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and result oriented team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, LINQ, WCF, WPF, SILVERLIGHT, Sitecore 7.1/6.5.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic, C, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: SQL 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, MSAccess.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, POWERSHELL, Fiddler.
Web Servers: IIS 8.0/7.0 /6.0/ 5.0 Web Page Editors: Visual Studio .NET 2015/2013/2012 / 2010 / 2008 /2005.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 8/7/XP/Vista / 2000 / NT / ME / 98.
Reporting Tools: SSRS and Crystal Reports.
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, SVN, GIT, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, TeamCity, FluentMigrator.
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent, NUnit, SSIS.
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Sr. .Net Developer
- Written stored procedures Pl/SQL in oracle 11g and coordinating with all the team members and integrating various modules in the pages.
- Software development of telephony features and applications for a carrier grade SIP (VoIP) soft switch platform which provides media gateway control capability for interconnection between IP networks-wired and wireless as well as IP networks and TDM-based networks.
- Testing all PBX & VOIP/SIP call center/trading features like Basic Call, Hold, Transfer, Conference, Barging, Privacy, Exclusive Hold, Call forward etc. features.
- Develop the Silverlight reports for the PPA application.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance and developed and implemented user interfaces as per latest W3C standards.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used wereBackbone.js, Require.js, and JQuery.
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to createSitecoreCMS v.6.6 websites.
- Developed, coded and reviewedSitecoreCMS v.6.6 web programs
- Worked on Various advancedSitecoreCMS v.7.0 & 7.1 customization techniques: Jobs, Scheduled Tasks, and Pipelines etc.
- Used VB, C#, ASP.Net, Share Point technologies to implement this project.
- Have created multiple XAML pages for the helper applications.
- Leveraged the introduction ofWeb API Controllers (Web API 2)inASP.NET MVC 5to build, maintainRestful API’sand also consume the API’s client side usingAngular JSdata binding.
- Developed complex web applications in Visual Studio 2010/2013 and .NET 4.0/4.5 framework utilizing improved AJAX controls and LINQ.
- Designed user interfaces, web pages, web forms using VB.Net.
- Designed and implementedWEBAPI(SOA) to support mobile applications.
- Participate in the web development team to build a single-page application.
- Wrote native SQL queries using Hibernate and developed sequence diagram and class diagrams for ATLAS framework classes.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NETWeb Forms pages with VB .NET (Visual Studio 2013)for the code behind modules.
- Significant work in SQL performance optimization.
- Involved in working with PL/SQL, Worked withSitecoreContent Management System.
- Involved in integrating .Netcontrols intoSitecore.
- Created Data Templates with standard values inSitecore.
- As a part of Windows application, I designed and implemented Win Forms based on Windows rich client applications usingVB.NET.
- Designed and developed Restful/Web APIs, including JSON data formats andAttribute Routing.
- Wrote stored procedures, Triggers, Views in SQL Server 2008, 2012.
- Validation of XML request usingAPIconsole forwebservices.
- Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, TSQL scripting for complex business logic.
- Extensive experience developing applications using arelationaldatabaseSQL Server.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Extensively used AJAX control toolkit / Devexpress Controls Callbacks for masking, changing information and creating dynamic controls on the panels etc.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages, classes for reuse.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET) using Visual Studio 2013.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF. Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Extensively used CSS and Implemented Master pages for consistent look for web pages.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Involved in implementing .NET security with form and windows based authentication, assigning roles and role based authorization using ASP.NET Membership and Provider Model.
- Used MVVM Architectural pattern.
- Built data connection to the database using MS SQL Server.
- Reporting status about the project activities to the clients
- Coding & Unit Testing and involved in all phases of testing
- Involved in deployment using IIS6.0 Application Server and worked with SSIS services.
Confidential - Milwaukee, WI
- Participated in daily SCRUM with Project manager and Team Lead to discuss the progress.
- Active participant in development efforts, design and implementing platform architecture, and managing other engineering team members.
- Creating Technical and Low Approach document, High level document -level document.
- Contributed to company-wide resource planning, hiring, performance reviews, client-facing business development.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in upgrading Angular2 to Angular4.
- Built front-end SPA using HTML5, Angular2 and Bootstrap and backend server using ASP.NET Web API.
- Worked on Angular Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder both in Angular2 and Angular 4.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular 2 - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Used filters while coding in Angular 2/4.
- Used Angular Dependency Injections to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Implemented Custom Angular Validators and added them to the NG VALIDATOR list by configuring multi to true.
- Responsible for the design/development of the application's client/server interface, database structure and design using the Visual Studio.NET development environment.
- Designed required web screens using ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Involved in Processing XMLdata using XML Reader, XML Writer.
- Developed many Web Forms using .Net Framework and C#.NET.
- Developed Application using .NET Framework 4.5/4.6, Object Oriented Principles (OOP), and n-Tier Architecture.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML5 Controls, Validation controls and AngularJS.
- Responsible for writing and building code in C#.net, Web services, WCF restful services, API's, LINQ, JQuery.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Formation and Terraform API to create infrastructure on AWS as a code.
- Developed micro services onboarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web applications.
- Also used AWS Toolkit for Visual studio to provide easiest way to deploy custom and to create supporting resources i.eAWS manages RDS SQL server databases directly form visual studio.
- Microsoft Azure was used for deployment, hosting and cloud-based services to store SQL Server data into cloud base data warehousing and implemented security in web applications using Azure.
- Developed the server-side code using C# and client-side code using Java Script with Visual Studio IDE and Team Foundation Server.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Used Windows-UI (XAML, HTML) to enterprise, modernize & mobilize WinForms applications.
- Developed HTML prototype of the web pages and WinForms using CSS, per client specifications.
- Involved in designing and developing different modules using C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using ASP.NET 4.5, Web API, and SQL Server 2014 with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Have been involved in project migration fromASP .Net to MCV 5
- Worked onMVC test Projectto create automated test for simple test cases and for input validation.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET, Vb.NET, XML/XSD ADO.NET and .NET Framework.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance TestUAT.
- PerformedUnit Testingwith the testing toolNUnitand involved in Unit test case, code review checklistpreparation and validation.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 5, Visual Studio 2015, Entity Framework 6 Code First, Web Api, XML,CSS3, HTML5, SQL servers,Fluent Validations, Structure Map, LINQ, AutoMapper, SQL Server 2014, AWS, SOAP UI,Winforms, Angular 2/4,AZURE,FluentMigrator, TDD using NUnit and Moq.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Used AGILE methodologies to deliver the High-Quality application.
- Used MVC5 newfeatureto enable Attribute Based Routing to gain URLs control.
- Designed and Developed ViewModels to bind data to Views from more than one model.
- Used AutoMapper to map ViewModels to DTO’s and DTO’s to entities.
- Used FluentValidation for building custom validation rules to validate the View Models.
- Used Structure Map for implementing Dependency Injection in the application.
- Used CustomHeaders to prevent Cross site Scripting attacks.
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI and jQuerychaining to make UI design more dynamic.
- Implemented object-oriented principles like SOLID and design patterns like Creational and Structural to make classes more loosely coupled.
- Used JQueryand AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the server that can be processed by MVC controllers.
- Setup Sitecore (cms) environment
- Design and developing Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Controller Rendering, View Rendering, Sub Layouts for both Sitecore MVC and Webforms
- Implemented security using forms-based and security using windows-based authentication.
- Developed custom AngularJSdirectives by specifying them to be used as html elements or attributes.
- Implemented AngularJS Routing by using routeProviderservice to link between views and controllers.
- Designed and implemented knockout.js to angular.js migration refactor for version 2.
- Designed and developed custom Angular Factory services to call a web API to retrieve data.
- Designed interactive ASP.NET MVC views using JQuery, HTML, CSS, AngularJS and AJAX to provide excellent user experience.
- Configured AWS VPC with public and private subnets, configured Routing tables, Internet gateway, ACL's, Security groups.
- Established AWS CloudWatch monitoring policies to establish EC2 instance performance benchmarks.
- Used EC2 instances to integrate .NET applicationdeployment with automated deployment tools such as AWS CodeDeploy or AWS OpsWorks
- Gathered information to develop WinForms with specific Business Logic.
- Developed data driven windows winforms using C#.NET and ADO.NET and involved in developing Data Access Layer, Business logic and UI Coding.
- Used LINQ for Database interaction.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DBtables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ to SQL memory expressions.
- Developed Data Access Layer usingADO.NET and accessed Data Using Stored Procedures.
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Constructed a RESTful web service that returns JSON data with Entity Framework and Web API.
- Used Entity Framework Code First extensively to manage database scripts.
- Developed unit and Integration tests by using Nunit and Moq framework to follow TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Effective understanding of Oauth authentication, interact with protected data and bi-directional access to automatically in webapplications.
- Used Jira extensively to log all Issues and track development status.
- Used Git extensively to maintain source code repositories.
- Jenkins server is used for building and publishing code to staging and production environments.
- Expertise in Data Analaysis, Mapping and Manipulation to handle Data migration and integration projects.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS 2012 to make custom reports and generate it daily.
- Involved actively in deployment of the SSIS packages, SQL Scripts and scheduling SQL jobs in the server.
- Involved in Automation using Coded UI C# automation tool.
- Highly involved in requirements gathering and application design meetings to finalize the requirements.
- Working experience with Off- shore teams.
- Coordinated with testing team to make sure all requirements are tested on time appropriately and responsible for giving demos to business users.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 5, WPF, Sitecore 7.1/6.5, Entity Framework 6 Code First, Web Api, Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Fluent Validations, Structure Map, LINQ, JQuery, AutoMapper,Winforms, Angular JS, HTML 5, SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, IIS 8.0,Automation using Coded UI, TDD using NUnit and Moq, TIDAL, Git, Jenkins.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Involved in all business meetings to finalize the business requirements for the project.
- Worked with Business analysts to convert business requirements into functional requirements.
- Participated in daily SCRUM and weekly Sprint meetings to meet project deadlines.
- Extensive involve in analyzing business requirement and discussion with business users.
- Involved in enhancement of existing system based on the business requirements, database design and system analysis. Developed ASP.NET Pages using C# and Server Controls.
- Interacted with the offshore team, ensured the task distribution and delivery on time.
- Designed and developed the Windows application which consisted of a WinForms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- Developed GUI using .Net framework 3.5/4.0 and responsible for creating the components using C#.Net.
- Used CSS framework (Bootstrap) for Base Styling of HTML elements.
- Developed user controls and used validation controls available inenvironment of .Net.
- Ajax web browser technology was extensively used with JQuery to avoid post back to the server.
- Developed Invoice View using MVC, Razor and Entity Framework. Developed Web services, using SOA architecture, WSDL.
- Consumed JSON data in an AngularJS service and Returned JSON data from an ASP .NETcontroller.
- Extensively usedASP .NETweb server controls like Grid View for displaying the records.
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications.
- Used JSON, JQuery for the Client side to pass the parameters for hand shake across applications and for client-side AJAX call, validations.
- Used ADO.for data interaction between the web application and the Database using Data reader, Datasets, and Data Adapters controls.
- Created database objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, DTS packages, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Followed Scrum methodology with a sprint of 2 weeks. Involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Maintained and added new enhancements to existing VB6 application as per hotel user’s requirement.
- Involved in writing custom management application which allows hotel users to setup their environment.
- Wrote application using Web API to talk to external applications and involved in writing small ASP.NET Web Forms applications with VB.NET, C# as programming languages.
- Involved in re-architecting the application with a cloud concept and moved few properties into this architecture which was a huge success.
- Removed retrieving values from registry, instead storing and retrieving them from database in all vb6 applications.
- Created and consumed WCF RESTFUL services. Tested these services using SOAP UI and Web Service Studio.
- Used MSTest as a Unit testing framework before making a check-in.
- Used COM interoperability for interaction between COM objects and .NET objects.
- Used SQL Server as backend database and worked in modifying, writing new stored procedures, views and user defined functions.
- Worked with multiple databases in multiple applications.
- Wrote Powershell scripts for deploying code and registering ocx, dll, etc.
- Used SVN tortoise tool for version controlling and sued it as a document collaboration tool too.
- Used Quality Center as a defect tracking tool and followed defect life cycle as per QA team.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET, VB6, VB.NET, C#, Web API, WCF, RESTFUL Services, SQL Server 2008,SSIS/SSRS, SOAP UI, Web Service Studio, SVN, Agile/Scrum, Powershell, Quality Center, Windows Server 2012.
- Designed the Use case Diagram’s, Class Diagram using UML.
- Implemented security using forms-based authentication.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Sql Data Access, Sql Data Reader and DB2 SQL.
- Designed and Developed Unit and Integration test cases using NUnitand Moq Framework to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Developing reports onSSRSon SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ), and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Implemented Virus scanner while uploading files to the server.
- Defined the scope of the application and participated in requirements gathering and design sessions based on business processes, requirements and system design.
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development with Angular JS and application development with C#.
- Designed and developed this web application using .net framework 4.0 and visual studio 2012.
- Successfully utilized code-first approach to design the database in the .NET environment by using, C# in the ASP.MVC5 environment.
- Designed a Web application using Web API with AngularJS, leveraged Entity framework (EF)
- Used Web APIs for interaction between SQL Server and flushing the data to front end using AngularJS.
- Implemented custom directives, custom tree-view control and client validations using AngularJS.
- Developed factory services and implemented ui-routing in the application using AngularJS.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records from SQL Server using Entity Framework 6.1.3
- Responsible for design and development of Web Forms using C#.Net, N-tier architecture.
- Experienced in developing WCF services and worked with source control Team Foundation Server.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Implemented AJAX controls and developed Web forms for the most part of the application.
- Used JQuery for a better interaction with the application, performed Code review and Unit testing for better performance.
- Developing the code for Enhancement CR using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and RESTful API.
- UsedSitecorein Client Customization and various advancedSitecorecustomization techniques.
- UsedSitecorein Full page editor friendly websites.
- Used SiteCore for UI development. UtilizedSitecoreCMS solutions to design .Netapplication features.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of the website using HTML, CSS, JavaScipt, and Jquery.
- Reviewed requirements and integratedSitecoreCMS with SharePoint and systems.Developed OO design based base classes and domain objects to maintain the state.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET MVC, and WEB API
- Developed, coded and reviewed SitecoreCMSweb programs and designed .Netapplication features and also managed MS dynamics CRM systems throughout project lifecycle.
- Implemented Data access layer (DL) using ADO.NET with database SQL Server by creating Functions, and Store Procedures in SQL, T-SQL and Oracle.
- List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- DevelopedREST and SOAPservices using ASP.NET Web API and WCF.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Developed complete middle tier and database tier. Created SQL procedures, triggers, writing complex queries.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from end-user.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control.
- Giving ideas on responsive design to team members.