- 10+ Years of Professional experience in development, implementation and testing of N - Tier Client/Server Web and Windows based applications using Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5. and SQL server with Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- Have very good experience in Domain knowledge ofFinancial, Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, E-commerce, B2B and B2Capplications.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and UML concepts, Designed Applications usingUML and Use Cases and Design Patterns, Agile Methodologies.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC 5.0, 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture.
- Extensively worked on of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) which provides developers with a unified programming model for building rich Windows smart client user experiences that incorporate UI, media, and documents in Windows using XAML.
- Experience in designing Master Pages while creating the web application and used Cascading Style sheets for a unified look of the application.
- Solid work experience in designing and developing Web API, WCF, and Web Services.
- Experience with Application Blocks such as User Interface Application Blocks, Log4Net and Database Application Blocks, Entity framework, MVC, MVVM design Pattern.
- Have Knowledge in XML related technologies like XML/XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web-Services, and VBScript
- Used ASP.NET features Web Forms, State Management, Caching and Security.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services and related technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL and JSON.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 which includes the development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers using Transact SQL.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology, to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints, extensively worked on WCF RIA Services.
- Extensively used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data and Just in Time manner.
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform and load data from different databases.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Expertise in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP Protocol and consuming/publishing Web Services.
- Hands on experience in designing applications using C# advanced concepts like delegates, exception handling, generics, events, lambda expressions, LINQ.
- Integrated with Microsoft PowerShell - Entity Framework, MongoDB, ASP.NET Membership, SQLite, O Data, etc.
- Expertise in designing and configuring security for .NET framework applications and implementingCode Access Security, Authentication, Authorization, Membership, Role and Profile providers.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on Microsoft Azure platform for high-availability of services, low operational costs.
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Worked extensively withSitecore 6.6 Content Management System CMS.
- Hands on Experience in preparing the developed programs including Unit testing with N-Unit for ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience in Integration testing, writing Test cases, Test plans, generating Test scripts, Bug analysis and fixes.
- Experience in using version controlling using TFS, GIT and SVN.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, ASP.net MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular JS, ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0
Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, JSON, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, Win forms, WCF, WPF, MVC, Silverlight 2.0/3.0, XSLT, WSDL, UML
Databases: SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Framework: Microsoft.Net Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 ,4.5.1
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/ Windows 8/8.1.
IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 , Visio
Web Servers: IIS (Internet Information Server)5.0/6.0/7.5
Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, N-Unit
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008/2005/2000
Methodologies: Client/Server Architecture, N-tier application architecture, OOA, Prototyping, Process Models, Systems Integration, SOA.
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise, Git
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Senior. Net Developer
- Involved in Meetings/Discussions with the site teams on a regular basis as part of the requirement gathering.
- Worked with offshore team and lead that to make deliveries on time.
- Worked closely with Development teams, Test teams & Participated in design meetings to develop product specifications.
- Used Razor Views to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with minimum of keystrokes.
- A lot of defects are identified and some enhancements suggested for this project.
- Involved in fixing the defects and implementing the enhancements.
- Used HP Quality Centre for application lifecycle management.
- Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the Web applications using Microsoft advanced technologies MSFT Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, VS 2013, Linq Entity Framework and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Worked in Azure/cloud operating environment.
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service.
- Involved in deployment of application on Azure server by creating packages.
- Using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for data validation.
- Created Stored Procedures, User defined functions, Indexes, Triggers, and Views.
- Performed Unit testing.
- Involved in Build and release while merging the code.
- Preparation of System Test case document and User manuals.
Environment: Net framework 4.0, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Management Studio 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Razor View Engine, Telerik (Kendo) UI, HP Quality Centre
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Working in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, XML and XAML.
- Responsible for IIS setup, SourceSafe setup, conversion of legacy ASP code to .NET.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Created CSS Stylesheets to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using WCF to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C#.Net, ASP.Net and Visual Studio.Net.
- Developed server-side Validations for the View Models using Fluent Validation.
- Used Hibernate, WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Used LINQ along with ADO.Net for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of different data sources like XML, SQL.
- Used Team Foundation Server to version control the code and various artifacts.
- Used Crystal Reports for reports generation.
- UsedAJAX Controlsto increase the responsiveness of the web application, usedAJAX Toolkitfor user Interface Development.
- Created New SQL Server 7 stored procedures using T-SQL
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. NET Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, and deployment, production support of a .Net application.
- Developed the cloud-based workflow applications usingASP.NET 4.5andMVC 5/4withRazor syntax,C# 5.0/4.0,NET 4.5,SQL Server 2017,AJAX,jQuery, andAngularJS
- Developed aresponsiveand professional User centric web application which supports desktop browser and mobile device form factors usingHTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Angular.
- Used Hibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed the web application using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Cutting edge UI development using various tools such as Telerik and Bootstrap.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using MVC that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed Business Tier using C# to implement classes and methods for business logic.
- Used C# advanced topics likeDelegate commandsto handle the events at the client side on to the Silverlight pages and also created Generic collection classesfor handling the data into the drop downs.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication&Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Authorizing admin, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Used variousAsynchronous event handlersto communicate between different view models.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 application.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Created and maintained database objects like complexStored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views,User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2017for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS) and SSIS.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI, used Ajax on server controls to avoid page post back and page flickering.
- Developed Web API Framework to build the HTTP Services and used Postman to test the Web API.
- CreatedWCF Serviceto retrieve and send information from client side without Post Back and consuming existing Web Services using SOAP, HTTP and WSDL.
- DevelopedActive-X component in Visual Basic 6.0, to transfer large amount of file data from client machine to central server using FTP.
- Designed and developed scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js, MongoDB
- ConfigureAzure cloud service for end point deployment and deploy services on Azure cloud.
- Developing the Documentation fortestingandtesting the applicationfor performance issues anddata integrity, used N-Unit and integrated into Team Foundation Server TFSfor testing this application.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. NET UI Developer
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Designed and developed Hybrid-Single Page Application usingC#5.0,.NET Framework 4.5,ASP.NET MVC 5,andAngularJS1.5
- Designed and developed applications usingVB.NET, ASP.NETwith ADO.NET, and SQL 2008.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Designed and developed user interfaces usingASP.NET MVC Partial Viewsand multiple interfaces to transfer the data into different server.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Written the business logic in classes usingVB.NET/ C#.Net languageand used in Web Forms.
- Create Database(s) on SQL AZURE, worked on J-Query/JSON for the retrieval of data.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used Entity Framework Code for the Data Access Layer in the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 application using HTML5, Razor view and used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Dataset to get the data from the backend.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like SQL Data Access, SQL Data Reader and DB2 SQL.
- Extensively used BI/ETL (SSIS & SSRS/MRS) tools to transfer data between two different systems and to generate reports.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions for database operations in SQL Server 2015.
- Developed Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and consumed Web Services as well as Restful Services as well as ConsumedWeb API RESTfulfor building Service-Oriented Application hosted by IIS.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Developed Test-driven development (TDD) and Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using N-Unit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Maintaining the Source code using TFS in a multi developer environment.
Confidential, Miramar, FL
- Developed Application using .NET Framework 3.5/3.0, Object Oriented Principles (OOP) (C# and VB.NET), and n-Tier Architecture.
- Implemented Agile Methodology or the project which involved daily scrums.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls, Data Grid, Data List and Validation controls.
- Designed the responsive layout of the Website, Modal Login Page by using Bootstrap.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Configured the application using the Web.Config file for setting Security, Error handling, Session State and other issues
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expression.
- Experience in template-based web programming using Master Pages, Themes, Style Sheets, and Skins.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.NET components like Data Set, Data Provider and Data Reader to store and retrieve database information.
- Created packages to import Flat File and CSV file Data into SQL SERVER using SSIS.
- Implemented Role based Forms Authentication for external Users and Windows Authentication for Internal Users using the membership and role provider.
- Involved in Unit testing, Modular testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Used TFS for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Involved in the full life cycle of this project (Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Testing).
- Created OOPs objects like Collections, Interfaces implementations using C# Generics (System. Collections. Generic) for extracting data from database.
- Involved in POC (Proof of Concept) phase for design WCF service for connecting frontend interface and backend database and redesign SQL server database.
- Designed and developed XML web services for distributed architecture.
- Created Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Involved in Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development, and SCRUM.
- Designed/Developed Desktop Application using WPF, XAML, and Expression blend.
- Built new version of the module on Silver light frame work.
- Extensively usedSQL Connection, SQL Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Tableto access the database andGrid Views, Data Lists and Repeater controlsto the display the data.
- Written Stored-Procedures, Triggers, and user defined functions in SQL to carryout database operations.
- Work with version controller (Team Foundation Server) to maintain history of source-code and project documents.
- Used GIT (GIT Hub) for versioning.
- Involved in System testing, Integration testing in development environment and ensuring application is according to specifications.