- 15 years of development experience for HealthInsurance, Energy, Finance, Health Care, Telecom areas in Design, Analysis, Development (object oriented design OOO, OOA, OOD), Testing, Integration and Deployment of Multi - Tier and Client Server based Framework applications.
- Expert in design and development of multi-tier scalable web Form & windows Form application.
- Involved in development of agile methodologies.
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in multiple product developments.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET, web services, XML, Delegates, Reflection WinForms & Webforms.
- Experience in building Intranet Components using VB6, VB.Net and C#.
- Experience in development of middle tier Assembly Components using Webservices, WCF.
- In-depth experience using SQL server 2000\2005\2008 R2, TSQL, DTS and Oracle 8/9 PL/SQL and Query tuning
- Experience in Designing and Developing SPA using AngularJS.
- Fast Learner willing to learn new technologies and adapting to new environment
- Proven ability to work independently and to manage diverse responsibilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills, very good team player, strong technical and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience in using Microsoft Enterprise library application block(data & Exception).
Operating Systems: Windows 95/ NT 4.0/ 2000/ XP, Windows Server 2003
Modeling Language: UML
Languages: C#, C, C++, VB6, VB.NET, Java
Web: Microsoft ASP,ASP.NET,ADO.NET, AJAX,XML,Web Forms, Java, Script,CSS,Soap,Web Services,WCF, MVC, REST, Entity FrameworkAhgularJS, KnockOut.
Distributed Computing: Microsoft Technologies including COM/DCOM,MTS,COM+ WCF and .NET Remoting
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Configuration tools: MS Source Safe, TFS, GIT
Reporting: Crystal Reports 9/10, SSRS( SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS.
- Responsible for Designing and Implementing solution using Python.
- Acquired business knowledge by working closely with business.
- Participated in requirement gathering meeting and played a key role for Engineering implementation plan.
- Developed packag e SSIS which executes Batch file thru process task.
- Designed and developed other SSIS package for data stage and transfer.
- Designed and developed SPA using Angular for field Agents to post queries.
- Built different components using TypeScript so that UI gets bounded with selector.
- Developed Services using TypeScript to be injected via Component Constructor.
- Used SSRS reporting tool for reporting the Agent Changes/Inactive Commercial Policies.
- Utilized the reporting tool for reporting Expiring premium and the renewal premium for renewing policies.
- Created complex view using SQL which paints the SSRS report.
- Mentored the Team members on their task.
- Agile methodology was followed for implementation.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing service layer using C# to track ineligible holders and display it in UI using ASP.NET & Telerik Controls.
- Designed and Developed Workflow module utilizing NSERVICE BUS to be consumed by other application.
- Created mapper objects(POCO) in the Domain using C#.
- Utilized Lazy Loading concept and applied to dependency object wherever applicable in the Domain Layer.
- Architected the DAO which feeds in the data to the UI thru Controller using C#.
- Injected DAO into the Controller using Spring.Net Framework.
- Responsible for carrying out the Domain level validation using Fluent.
- Created unit test using NUNIT and NMOCK Framework.
- Layed out the site using BootStrap Framework.
- Handled UI validations using Jquery.
- Created sql maps using IBATIS for persistence.
- Qureied the Domain objects using Linq.
- Used PerForce for code Repository.
- Handled asynchronous UI response using AJAX.
- Incorporated changes in the order process to accommodate BRAC using VB.NET.
- Incorporated changes in the payment process to accommodate BRAC using VB.NET.
- Designed and developed a SOA authenticated service which uses AD for authenticating the Users.
- Designed and developed the interface for user module in Asp.Net MVC, C# .
- Developed loss event module for associating loss event at a company level in Claimtrak.
- Worked with business analyst closely for requirement clarification.
- Generated POCO classes using T4 Templates.
- Achieved Dependency Injection using NInject framework
- Used Reflection for identifying properties at Runtime.
- Entity framework is used to model the database.
- Acess filters are defined to handle the action for restricted access
- EF Database Context is shared using unit of work.
- Defined Repository classes as Data Access Layer between Model and Business Layer.
- Created Views using Razor syntax.
- Created Partial views whereever applicable.
- Coordinated & Participated in the requirement discussion with the business user for the scope of the work that needs to be implemented
- Estimate high level design and efforts for development of the work that needs to be accomplished.
- SOA component was developed by using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Contract Service was defined and implemented in the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Service Oriented Architecture/Component was built and hosted in Windows Services.
- Involved in development of customer stories and takeyourownpath sites for DELL.
- Interacted with the accounts team for the business clarification.
- Attending the Design Meetings and involved in designing the application.
- Maintained billing process(troubleshooting) which involves complex business pocess and calls to multiple stored procedure.
- Involved in creating the database and defining the table and establishing the relations.
- Invlolved in idenfying the fields and indexing it.
- Involved in requirement Analysis.
- Involved in Interacting with Business users for requirement gathering.