- Over 5 years of experience inAnalysis, Design, Development, ImplementationandTesting of Web Based, Client - ServerandN-tier Architectures in Finance, Telecom, Logistics, ConsultingandIT.
- Extensively worked withADO.NETto connectSQL ServerandOracleusingConnection, Command, Data Adapter, Data Set, Data View, Data Row, Data Grid, Data Column, Data Reader, Constraintand otherDatabase Objects
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Expertise indatabase development, creating complexstored procedures, user defined functions, Views,triggersusingMicrosoft SQL Server, Performance tuning ofSQLqueries and Index Tuning Wizard using tools SQL server management studio.
- Strong experience in designing User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap responsive web design framework.
- Strong experience in implementingSingleton, Abstract FactoryandFactory Method design patterns.
- Involved extensively in requirements gathering, in the define phase of my projects
- Experience in buildingASP.Net web pages using advanced AJAXandModel View Controller(MVC) framework technologies.
- Expertise in creating the Web Services using WCF SOAP/REST, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Created RESTFUL services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Experience in tabular and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Services (SSIS, SSRS).
- Good experience in developing applications usingMVVM, MVPandMVCdesigning patterns.
- Experienced in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#. Net. Good Experience in Developing Applications usingMicro servicesand monolithic architecture.
- Proven ability in full-life cycle projects using Agile Methodologies like Scrum & Extreme programming and Water fall model of software development.
- Experience on Versioning tools like VSS (Visual Source Safe), TFS (Team Foundation Server) and GIT.
- Experience inSoftware Development Life Cycle(SDLC), includingrequirements specifications, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC 2/3/4/5, MVVM, Web API, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web Services and Web Forms.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL and MS Access
Development Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013 , .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
SQL Server Tools: SQL Developer Management Studio, SQL Profiler
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services
Other Tools: SQL Server Integration Service, Ajax Tool Kit
Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 8.0/7.0, TFS and VSS.
Confidential, Tallahassee, Florida
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirement analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation.
- Practiced Agile Methodology to review progress of project in bi-weekly sprints and worked closely with team during daily Scrum, Sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Involved in business requirement meetings with stake holders.
- Writing Asynchronous programming using C#.Net.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C # 5.0 code.
- Writing reusable C# libraries.
- Developed programs for scheduled tasks using C#.Net.
- Writing Abstract classes and Generics using C#.Net 5.0.
- Developed web application using n-tier architecture and MVC pattern.
- Developed the Views, Partial Views using MVC Razor View Engine.
- Created the Controllers Using ASP.NET MVC.
- Created MVC Models and common components using C# that can be consumed by front end application.
- Implemented AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 framework for UI development and developed html components
- Implementation of client-side validations using AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Used Layout Views for branding purposes by displaying the logo and copy right information on every page and maintaining the same look and feel across the entire application.
- Implemented Role based authorization and Form based authentication.
- Developed search and advanced search components using Entity Framework Code First approach to retrieve the search results from backend database (Asynchronous call) with AJAX features with partial page updates.
- Used collections, interfaces, abstract classes to implement the project and
- Implemented Exception Handling.
- Worked on ASP.Net Web API (Restful Services) for building HTTP services.
- Created Data base design in SQL Server and implemented complex queries, stored procedures, functions, Triggers and Views.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs, tracking using work items.
- Performed unit testing (Test Driven Development) and integration testing with other modules.
- Built, Published and deployed the application on to Production server by configuring IIS 7.0.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#.NET 5.0, Sql Server 2014, Web API, AngularJS, Node-js, Entity Framework, LINQ, Json, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Nuget Package, TFS, IIS 7.0.
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Provide technical support to client on the delivery of solution, escalating issues/concerns of potential impacts across the organization e.g., data architecture, form and report designs, data flow routines, and security designs).
- Designed and architected multi-threaded, n-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service hosted in a Windows service to support Distributed computing.
- Written Unit Test cases for controller action methods.
- Responsible for implementing the Client-Side Validations using Java Script and JQuery.
- Developed HTTP Services using WEB API to expose business logic.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers accessed SQL SERVER database.
- Developed Web API’s for Task Management Application.
- Worked on Web API to build HTTP Services and WCF Services that return JSON data to the client.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Used Entity Framework ORM tool to interact with the database.
- Written Unit Test cases for controller action methods.
- Performed code reviews, debugging and testing .
- Written technical documentation and developed workflows for the business functionality.
- Actively involved in deployment process, production server bug fixes and implemented new Change Requests
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source and version control.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 5, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, React JS, Entity Framework 5, Visual Studio 2013, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, IIS, SQL Server 2012, JSON, SOAP,TDD, Jasmine framework, SQL Server 2012, NUnit, TFS, LINQ, WCF REST full Services, WEB API, Agile Scrum Methodologies.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Understanding the existing system architecture and functionality.
- Used Agile Methodology to implement the application and went through the total project development life cycle and have a clear understanding of various tiers as the project was a multi-tier application.
- Coordinated with various groups of the client to gather business and system requirements.
- Involved in application design based on MVC4, Factory Design Pattern and OOPS. Active Developer of the core developing Team for the Banking Software using C#.Net, SQL Server with MVC Pattern.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework and done CRUD operations with HTTP service.
- Used Angular JS filters for search, sorting, pagination and custom filters.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Worked extensively on the UI, created views by utilizing MVC4, and created view models.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Manage the back-end connection to Microsoft SQL Server as the data source using Entity Framework and write SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers to manage data.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012 using T-SQL.
- Developed Web Service for retrieving Employee Data (based on XML, WSDL and SOAP)
- Generated Crystal Reports for Job Allocation Purpose.
- Created Integration Test cases and N Unit test cases for Testing the System.
- Used TFS for version control during development.
- Have done data model principles, fit-gap analysis, prototyping, development, implementation, maintenance and support during the product design and development.
- Deployed applications into test and production environments by using web server (IIS).
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in requirements gathering, Problem Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of the System.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Designed and developed the application using MS Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net 4.0, AJAX and C #advanced feature forms authentication.
- Experience programming and troubleshooting in C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services.
- Designed and developed master web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls and Ajax controls in C#.
- Experience in using LINQ in Web pages to retrieve and modify data.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Created and Implemented ASP.NET Web API Controllers and Models and Entity Framework.
- For the edit option We used Bootstrap popups. Once the user clicks on that button it shows a popup with the information has been entered. There is an option for edit and delete too.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data.
- Used HTML for developing the Webpages.
- Used WCF to provide various Services like authentication, User Definition, Logging, Configuration and Data Access to the applications.
- Have experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP
- Used VB.NET in MVC framework for front-end development
- Used UML, Win Forms and C# to design and develop the code analyzer.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using Sql Server 2008.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2008.
- Performed unit testing.
Environment: .NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF, LINQ, Angular JS, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010, Web API, SOAP, SOA, Win Forms, HTML5, SQL Server 2008, TFS.