- Around 2+ years of experience as .NetDeveloperin advanced Microsoft.Nettechnologies.
- Good knowledge inObject Oriented Programming(OOP)concepts.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and team player. Has the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
- Experience in managing interfaces related toAngular JS.
- Good knowledge in implementingweb services.
- Good knowledge in managing the services related to Client - Server interfaces.
- Expert knowledge in usingAndroid DevelopmentTool Kit.
- Expert knowledge in usingWeb Services (SOAP, REST, WCF, WEBAPI)
- Exhibit significant strength in communication, analysis and logical ability skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts together with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Programming languages: C#, C, C++, Matlab
Designing Languages: Html, Php, CSS, Html5
Framework: ASP.NET MVC, ANGULAR JS, SLIVERLIGHT, MVVM, Entity Framework
Scripting Languages: Java script, JQuery,Angular
Database: MySQL, Linq, SSRS SSIS
Operating System: Windows, Macintosh, Unix, android, iOS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created the business requirement document for the project and created use case diagram as part of the systems analysis and design.
- Requirement Gathering and also involved in architectural high-level design.
- Developed Core Application solution using Visual Studio 2017.
- Developed the application using C# in .NetMVC using agile methodology in 3-tier architecture.
- Worked on Cloud based Azure technology.
- Worked on UI design functionality. Utilized Angular Js, Bootstrap, CSS selectors and HTML elements for the better display of the modules on front-end.
- Implicated in action in Analysis, Design and Development phases of the web application.
- Involved in the SCRUM meetings with other team members to examine the flow of the project.
- Agile Methodology is being used for the development with daily scrums, coupled with Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Analysed and designed new features using C#.NETMVC, Web API
- Developed the portals using .NetFramework 4.6.
- Developed Restful Services using Webapi.
- Implemented Auto Mapper in order to map Db Entities to Domain Entities.
- Worked on Entity Framework 2.0 with DB First Approach.
- Developed Domain Entities in order to communicate with the Db Entities with Auto Mapper
- Worked on Logging Mechanism Using Application Insight to log or trace the application.
- Worked on Writing the Required Stored Procedure using SQL 2016.
- Deployment of Classic ASP andMVC.NetApplications using different application pools on web server as a single Intranet Application
- Worked on writing Custom filters in webapi core in order to handle Exception etc. by a common procedure.
- Worked on Entity Framework database first model as part of making enhancements to existing project.
- Developing Dashboards using .Net and Silverlight.
- Created .NET pages with web server controls for the presentation layer.
- Implemented validation.
- Developed web applications using.NET and MVVM architecture.
- Unit testing
- Migrating the AS/400 Interfaces to interactive Silverlight applications
- Using MVVM Design Patterns.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design patterns for the development of the product.
- Domain Knowledge on Manufacturing.
- WCF Web services
- Used SOAP and Rest Full web services.
- Experience in handling WSDL Documents and BPEL Language
- Entity framework
- SSRS SSIS
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, VB.NETwith Oracle 8i as the backend
- Used Microsoft FrontPage in creating html pages
- Created object oriented design and framework by identifying classes and implemented object oriented programming using VB.NET
- Designed web forms using ASP.NETand used VB.NETas code behind
- Used ADO.NETfor, Data Grid and Data list controls
- Validation was done using validation control in ASP.NET
- Coded PL/SQL stored procedures, functions for the improved performance
- Involved in creating .NETReports to present the data in different views
- Participated in the whole life cycle of the project including design phase of the project, which was designed using ASP.NET, VB.NETand ADO.NET
- Developed the front-end screens using Web forms