- 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of web based and multi-tier applications in finance, automobile, logistics, and human resource and inventory domains.
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Deployment and also in Windows Client/Server Environment
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .Net Framework, ASP.Net, C#, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, C#, AJAX, ADO.NET, XML,COM,COM+,DCOM, VB, Java and ASP
- Have expertise in technical design documentations using UML modeling, Object-oriented analysis (OOA), Design (OOD), agile methodologies and design patterns.
- Have expertise in Service contract, service implementation, and business logic, leading the migration of applications to production, documentation, participated in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes, Abstract factory as part of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Have expertise in Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory etc.
- Expert in developing Custom Control, User Control and Provided Rich Functionality.
- Hands on experience in Developing Rich User Interface on web using Java Script, HTML, DHTML, IIS, Master pages and CSS.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP .NET 3.5/3.0 versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundations (WWF).
- Expertise in developing WPF, XAML application by using Microsoft Expression Blend tool, which present the data about the client improvement/response towards the treatment and published the application to the File Share using Click Once Deployment technology.
- Hands on experience in developing rich user interface web applications using web presentation technologies like Silverlight 1.0/2.0/3.0.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects.
- Hands on experience in using Web Server – IIS, Visual SourceSafe, Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Consumed ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Dataset to perform data operations. Extensively used ADO.NET to implement the data layer to communicate with different databases.
- Worked on designing the Database Schema, which represents an ownership context for a Microsoft SQL Server2000/2005/2008 and Oracle 9i/10g database object.
- Created complex Stored Procedures to extract data for generating reports by using SQL Server 2005/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS), Triggers, Indexes and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data and BI.
- Developed static reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and deployed the reports (RDL files) in SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 9i/10g.
- Had experience in writing build scripts using NANT and code coverage, build automation, publishing build using .Net Cruise Control, FxCop.
- Exam TS 70-536: MCTS in Microsoft .Net Framework – Application Development Foundation.
C#.NET, VB.NET, SQL, T – SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XAML, HTML, LINQ, ASP.Net AJAX, C, C++
ASP.Net, AJAX, Web Services, SilverLight 2.0, CSS, Java Script, HTML, VB Script, ASP, .Net Remoting.
Visual Studio 2008 / 2005 / 2003 / 2002 / 2000, Visual Basic 6.0
SQL Server 2005/2000 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS, SSIS),Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access
ADO.Net, ActiveX, DLL
SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
IIS Server, Commerce Server, Content Management Server
Visual Interdev 6.0, Visual Studio.Net, Front Page, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Management Studio, Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Windows Server 2003, XP, Windows NT / 2000
The Asset Tracking System (ATS) was implemented to aid the Network Operations Field Work Groups. The benefits of using ATS are. Accurate asset management and tracking for Corporate tax reporting purposes. Capital savings by reusing/redeploying surplus tools, Individual Accountability for assets, Audit trail for tool movement. This web application is designed and developed using .NET framework, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Followed Scrum and Test Driven Development Methods in Agile methodology to produce high Quality software.
- Analyzed the requirements and significantly contributed in developing UML Diagrams.
- Extensively applied the Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts, and used design patterns like Singleton and Abstract Factory, Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture framework.
- Used Microsoft Visio to Design Sequential diagrams, flow diagrams and database schemas.
- Developed application as n-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET 3.5, business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Designed the data access layer on the middle layer to connect various databases for various groups. SOA was extensively used for developing re-usable frameworks for Data access layer and Standard EXE framework.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Extensively used user controls like Page Header, Page Footer, Errors Summary, and Navigation Control in all the WebPages Using ASP.NET (3.5).
- Used extensively JQuery, Java Script and ASP.NET for AJAX Implementation and Client Side Validations.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- The project's core framework was architected to be Service-Oriented and used WCF(Windows Communication Foundation) instead of standard webservices due to performance gain offered by WCF.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Developed XML Web Services extensively to implement the business logic.
- Extensively used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Worked extensively on consumption of external WCF Services in to SILVERLIGHT Application.
- Extensively used Silverlight Data Grid, Items Control and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Worked heavily on SILVERLIGHT Layout Controls like Stack Panel, Canvas, and Grid Controls, and also on SILVERLIGHT Animations.
- Created Rules Driven Workflow and State Machine Workflows in Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Created and customized Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) from within in Visual Studio 2008 to provide custom business workflows.
- Designed security for WCF endpoints also designed WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Designed a rich user interface application by creating 2D and 3D graphics using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Design security for WCF service endpoints. Designing of WCF based Service, Data, Fault And Message Contracts. Hosting the WCF based service on IIS 7.0.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- XML and SOAP were used to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the internet.
- All data transfers (requests/ retrievals), XML Schemas and XML namespaces transformation were performed using XSLT.
- Extensively wrote and used stored procedures, Database Triggers in SQL 2008.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Implement NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Participated in creating a build deployed strategy that would take care of deploying the Entire App to various Web, App and Batch servers automatically using the NANT Build and deployment solution.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Client : Confidential, Jacksonville, FL. April 08 – Feb 10
- Project: Health Management System.
- Role : .Net Developer
Blue Cross Blue Shield Department of Information technology was involved in creating the various WCF Web services which are consumed by several intranet applications (Windows, Web, ASMX and other WCF services) to access and load the industry standard messages such as HIPAA, Claims Information from the Trizetto Service (QNXT) by the users of HMSA with specific privileges. Technically, this application has been architecture on Model-View-Controller (MVC) model with complete Service Oriented Architecture. Also created the several Claims Reports using SSRS where a member can see his claims information.
- Involved in Gathering and analyzing the requirements.
- Worked in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture modelanddesign patterns mainly Abstract FactoryandSingleton.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET 3.0/2.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Used Tab strip, Dropdown, Menus, and Web List Bar controls for .NET to customize the look and feel of the application using ASP.NET 3.0/2.0.
- Creating Customs Tool to transforming data XML data provided by various systems in user defined format-using XSL/MSXML.
- Used SILVERLIGHT and Expression Blend to provide media stream for customers to know more about the policies.
- Extensively used Web Services, SOAP, XML and XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Developed Web Services and WCF services common for various applications using .NET Framework.
- Involved in creating services using WCF and used it across various parts of the project.
- Used and Designed ASP.Net Web Service using C# while implement business logic middleware.
- Used Web Services for project management, architecture, production, application development and maintenance throughout the site.
- Deployed and hosted the application on Microsoft IIS.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET (3.0/2.0), HTML, and XML.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using PL-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL 2005.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL 2005.
- Used LINQ to Datasets, which uses ADO.Net to handle the communication with the database.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Created Crystal reports on the web page by accessing the database.
- Implemented version controlling using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control.
Environment:Visual Studio.NET 2005, C#, ASP.Net 3.5, ADO.Net, XML, IIS,SQL 2005,Visual Source Safe, LINQ, Web Services, SOAP, Web Forms, WCF, TFS, AJAX, Crystal Reports.
- Client : Confidential, NY Oct 2006-March 2008
- Project: Online Banking System
- Role : Sr .Net Developer
This project is automated in the Telecom for the internal banking system for Telecom administration. This handles the payments and receipts of Telecom through Citibank. It is tie-up to Citibank. I worked on this project for Payments system and Reconciliation Modules with forms, ADO .NET, C#, ASP.NET and Reconciliation Entry, all the reports Produced in ASP.NET. They used VB programs for Security Management and ASP for doing the Administrative part. Payments also done by ATM Transactions.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS and HTML to facilitate the registered users.
- Developed classes in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer in C#.NET.
- Used Custom Validations and User Validation to give access to registered users.
- Developed Business Logic classes for Transaction Module using Business Services.
- Used Win forms controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Created database objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, DTS packages, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML ADO.NET and .NET Framework.
- Implemented interfaces in C#.NET which encapsulate business logic and call them from web forms.
- Developed Web Services for the System using .Net (SOAP/XML).
- Deployment of web services for online transactions using C#.NET and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Used Serialization in C#.NET coding to serialize and de-serialize XML to objects and vice versa.
- Transformed XML files into specified business format(PDF, MS-Word) using XSLT
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging and Validation of incoming requests.
- Documented the modules developed front-end screens.
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports.
- Used Java Script validations with ASP. Net controls
- Used Agile methods and frameworks/tools like Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version and source code control.
- Unit testing of developed modules.
- Environment:C#.NET, .Net Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, Java Script, CSS, ADO.NET, IIS, HTML, MS Excel, Document Object Model, Visual Source Safe(VSS), SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio.NET 2005
- Client : Confidential,GA. Sep 2005-Aug 2006
- Project: Online Tracking System
- Role : .Net Developer
FedEx Corporation is a logistics services company. This Enterprise application provides two unique features: synchronization of real time data among various FedEx branches and in time, Cargo Track -Trace. FedEx Corporation work on behalf of importers and Exporters and needs to prepare documents submitting to the Airlines and Customs Cargo Track-n-Trace is a web based client server application. The Clients need to register in order to access the information about their Cargoes, Airway Bill and Outstanding dues online.
- Involved in System Study and to produce system maintenance document. Prepared artifacts on common modules, key components and interfaces.
- Collected the requirements from business team and involved in analysis, design and development.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET and implemented the code. Extensively used ADO.NET to access SQL Server database.
- Developed .Net Classes and domain objects and successfully utilized available Web services
- Developed Web services to communicate with XML Data from vendors and process in SQL database.
- Extensively used SQL Stored Procedures for accessing the information from SQL Server 2000 Database.
- Involved in taking Backups, Restoring, Import/Export data using MS SQL Server and DTS.
- Involved in following organization standards for code development, peer level code walk through and reviews.
- Involved in installation, configuration and Administration of SQL server 2000.
- Apart from preparing the test plans, coordinated with team of testers to ensure high quality deliverable.
- Client : Confidential, CA. Nov 2004-Aug 2005
- Project: Online Bill Payment System
- Role : .Net Developer
Sales automation deals with the Inventory & Material management, Order Processing and print schedules. The front-end provides user-friendly interfaces, Invoice report generation and Pending Order processing information. Inventory system covers the processes of raising requirement, calling for quotations, processing quotations, placing purchase order, tracking the purchase order, tracking the payment, receiving the material, stocking the material and issue of the material.
- Involved the overall architecture and design.
- Design the application using VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Design and development of win forms application using VB.NET and separate user interface logic from the business logic.
- Develop business components and Data Access components in VB.NET.
- Intranet applications used to access ACE Group specific common data.
- Extensively worked on creating Window Forms using server controls and user controls.
- Extensively used Crystal Reports for reporting the assessment and risk.
- Used Java Script and ASP.NET controls for validations.
- Used Design Patterns for better object oriented design of system components.
- Used Connection string and connection objects in ADO.NET and VB.NET to communicate to the SQL Server 2000.
- Designed and modified the database tables and wrote complex SQL queries & stored procedures in SQL Server 2000.
- Writing database triggers, views and made heavy use of database transactions.
- Used XML for data transfer between various application layers.
- Used VSS to protect from accidental file loss and track version
- Environment: VB.NET, .Net Framework 1.1, ASP. Net, Web Services, Crystal Reports, HTML, ADO.NET, Visual Source Safe (VSS), SQL Server 2000, Java Script, Data Modeling and Visual Studio.NET 2003.
- Client : Confidential, Aug2002 – Sep 2004
- Project: Online System
- Role : Jr .Net Developer
- The project is a major step towards implementation of e- governance policies of state govt. of MP India. We receive queries regarding Land records, Revenue, tax to be paid by the farmers and water supply Issues, further we pull details from database server and invite authorized govt. officials who are logged in and legal expert also. Whatever decisions are made are recorded in the database with an ID called COURTID
- Involved in preparation of Detail Design document with prototypes and screen shots based on the BRD and System Requirement documents. Used Microsoft Visio to create the flow diagrams.
- Suggested various design changes in SQL Server tables and Stored Procedures.
- Used XML and XSL Transformations to display content on the website.
- Handle all Incident Requests and Change Requests for the existing application.
- Provided extensive documentation for all the modules/products worked on.
- Created generic secure and reusable data access components using the ADO objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
- Implemented the ASP security features like Forms Authentication and Windows Authentication.
- Used Clear Case for the purpose of version Control and source code sharing.
- Participated in the maintenance and bug fixing.
- Performed the unit testing for the application.
- Preparation of user manuals, training manuals, installation and user guides, reports and functional descriptions.
- Environment: VB,ASP,ADO,SQLServer2000,Triggers,DB2,Clear Case, IIS 4.0, XML, HTML, Java Script, DHTML.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Computer Science, India.