- 4+ years of experience in software development - gathering requirements, design, database creation, and coding, debugging client/server application systems.
- Also experience in Mobile application Development with write once run for all tools.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies - C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, ASP.NET, .NET Assemblies, .NET Framework, XML Web Services, WCF Services, Web API.
- Good understanding of the Object Oriented Paradigm. Strong Database knowledge on MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of MS-SQL, Views, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Indexes, Cursors.
- Very good understanding of identifies Business and Customer requirements and designing applications.
- Also knowledge of MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently, and the flexibility to adapt in an ever-changing business environment.
- Strong analytical and math background, enjoy challenging environment with scope to improve self and contribute to the cause of the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, and upgrading desktop hardware and peripherals to includes modem, mice, printer.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6.0, C++ and C.
Web Technology: ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, HTTP, SOAP Web Service, Eclipse, JQuery, ADO.Net,Web API,MVC
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2/2014, T-SQL, PL/SQL, MS Access 2000.
Architecture: 3 - tier, N - tier, Client-Server & Internet/Intranet.
Software: Visual Studio.Net
Framework: .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ADO.Net Entity Framework.
Platforms: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / 2007/Server 2003/Vista.
Mobile Platform: IOS,Android
Mobile Framework: Ionic framework, Kendo framework
Other Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS),Git, Telerik.
- Analyzing, assessing, and measuring user needs to determine technical requirements,developing technical specifications, plans and timelines.
- Designing, building,upgrading, supporting and maintaining web sites.
- Created efficient, scalable and reusable middle tier logic using the ASP.NET with vb script, SOAP web service .
- Conducting test to identify problems, bugs and glitches.
- Create and design database, views, stored procedures,T-SQL statements and user defined functions in SQL server 2012 and 2014.
- Documenting and evaluating codes to ensure that systems are properly structured, meet industry standard and are compatible with plateforms, browsers, devices.
- Hybrid IOS,Android and Windows development from scratch.
- Design and implements services, applications and frameworks for mobile plateforms to change how user interact with school contents, social contents.
- Developing Mobile applications for clients using HTML5 and Cordova Platform, ionic framework,kendo framework,Javasript/Angular JS.
- Published test versions of Mobile app for IOS and Android.
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Worked directly with client to identify their business process changes, rules and application user requirements.
- Was involved in designing and developing the User Interface using ASP
- Wrote the client side validation .
- Designed and developed various reports using Microsoft Reporting Services for the application to generate reports for better decision making and analysis.
- Developed Web Services in the business layer to communicate with the application layer in Visual Studio.Net 2008.
- Involved in enhancing and implementing new rules into business logic.
- Designed Stored Procedures and Queries in SQL 2008 to validate the data and execute the desired results.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients. Coding and debugging using ASP.Net and C#, SQL Server as Backend.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Back Office users.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system. Used a waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.