- Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect / Integration Architect with 25+ years of experience in software design, development and architecture
- Excellent Knowledge of SOA - based architectures (SOA, BPM, SOAP, REST) and business processes (Retail, CRM, Energy)
- Experienced in Enterprise and Solution Architecture, Middleware, Integration, Application and Software Architecture
- Thorough Knowledge of Software and Systems development, troubleshooting and Analysis, Networking and Security
- Extensive knowledge of various Platforms and Stacks - mainframe, Wintel, Unix/Linux and VMs - VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience delivering Enterprise scale Projects in multibillion organizations across multiple geographies
- Motivated and self-learning Architect focused on practical aspects of applying Architecture principals in real Projects
- Deep knowledge of SOA.ESB/Middleware Stacks from various vendors - Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, WSO2, OpenText
SOA Integration Architect
Confidential, Andover, MA
- My role: Lead Integration Architect for Schneider Electric eCommerce Platform - http://godigital.schneider-electric,com. Domain Leader for Provisioning eCommerce offers to Target Platforms and Usage data processing. Lead Architect for Cross- Platforms Integrations in Digital Services Domain including SaaS, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, iPaaS, AWS, Azure Integrations..
- My Team: Domains leaders and Platforms owners are located in Paris and across the US. Architects are based in Barcelona, Paris and Bangalore. Development team is c a combination of on-site development and off-shore model (Bangalore)
- My Projects: Onboarding new Digital offers for eCommerce including extensive Integrations to various Cloud and on-premises Platforms.: Zuora, Flexera, Salesforce.com, Secomea, EcoStruxure, Facility Hero, TelevisBlue, Facility Insights, Masterpact MTZ, Eurotherm, Solar Conext Insight and various SAPs, Oracle EBS and IBM ERPs. Migrating several Identity Stores to a single instance.
- My Mission: Raise the maturity level of Integration, Solution and Enterprise Architecture in Digital eCommerce Domain. Build reusable, consumer-agnostic components to support future Platform grows. Practice and show the value of Enterprise Architecture in real projects. Build Reference and Transitional Architecture and get the buying from other Architects and Developers.
- Mission: Architected, Designed and Implemented several Enterprise Projects for various Business Units (Supply Chain, Loss Prevention, Store Systems, Infrastructure).. Owned and Managed Enterprise Applications and Technology Portfolios. Designed and owned Enterprise Architecture Repository. Drove and Orchestrated Enterprise SOA/ESB/middleware Stack re-platform from Oracle SOA Fusion to IBM WebSphere.
- Took a lead in setting EA Repositories for Applications, Technology, Development Tools and Programming Languages
- Developed full set of EA models in EA Modeling Tool - OpenText Provision leveraged and extended by EA Community
- Designed and built .Net module to bridge Salesforce and Zuora for OAuth Token Mediations and API exposure.
- Drove initiative of Rationalization of Enterprise Technologies across different Business groups and Lines of Business
- Established Baseline, Reference Architecture, Transitional Architecture and Roadmaps for Applications and Technology
- Invested in Partnership with other Architecture Tiers - Business Architecture, Data Architecture and Security Architecture.
- Owned, Supported and Maintained Supply Chain Middleware stack based on Microsoft BizTalk, MSMQ and IBM MQ
- April 2007 - May 2010: Solution Engineer - SOA
- Oracle SOA 11g Implementation and Development Lead - Application Server, BPEL, ESB, Web Services Manager
- Migration from legacy mainframe Applications for HR, Payroll, Benefits and Finance to Oracle EBS - Oracle Forms, OAF, ADF
- Migration of homegrown C#/.Net/ASP.Net IVR system to Oracle EBS Open Enrolment Self -Service – Web and Phone frontend
- Production Support and on-call for Mission Critical Oracle EBS Enterprise Applications for HR, Benefits, Finance and Payroll
- Migration of all instances of Oracle EBS from HP-UX to Oracle Exadata and Exalogic platform.
- April 2005 - March 2007: Developer Lead – Store Systems – J2EE
- Architected, Designed, Developed and Implemented web based eReports Systems for TJX Stores world-wide – J2EE, CSS, XSLT
- Designed and Implemented Reports Definition Language – to Automate and Simplify global eReports roll-out – EDI, XML, RegEx
- Designed and Developed eStore Web Portal for TJX Stores world-wide – Intranet Portal for vital everyday Stores Operations.
- Developed several cross-chain Web and client based Applications using IBM WebSphere Portal and Domino Stack
- Account Management System – to manage Account Codes across All Four Seasons Properties world-wide
- Express Mail Package Tracking system – extends carriers based tracking APIs – to track Packages and provide various Notifications
- Designed and Developed Web and Thick clients for various Smartcard Readers – barcodes reading and Package Tracking
- Enhanced Four Seasons Recruitment Web Site -
- Developed Several applications for PC Company Parts Warehouse using Visual Basic, C#, ASP.net, VBA, Korn Shell and DB2
- System, System, System
- Designed, developed and implemented an internal custom reporting and analysis tool VBA, OCX, VB, ActiveX dll, SQL, Domino
- Designed, developed and implemented DB2 Data Replication (DPROP) for Worldwide Intranet Application (UK, US, Singapore)
- Converted IBM HR Awards Tool application from mainframe environment to Lotus Domino platform
- Developed, implemented and maintained IBM Internet web sites for “IBM Case Studies: Top Stories” and “Lotus Success Stories”