Languages: F#, C#, XAML
Development: Xamarin, WPF, Prism, WebAPI, WCF, FsUnit, FsCheck, Xunit
Databases: SQL Server 2012, SQLite
Operating Systems: Android, Windows 10
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, TDD
Software Tools: Visual Studio (VS2015), Expression Blend 2015, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git
Xamarin / F# Developer
- Implemented domain logic for a healthcare application using F#
- Implemented Android Activities using C#
- Implemented unit tests using F#, FsUnit, FsCheck, NUnit, and XUnit
Technologies: Xamarin.Android, F#, FsUnit, FsCheck, NUnit, XUnit, Visual Studio, GitHub
- Built barcode scanning application using Xamarin.Forms, and SQLite
- Built data entry application with camera integration using Xamarin.Forms, and SQLite
- Built test automation framework for mobile application development using Xamarin
- Ran code analysis and prepared code quality reports for QA
- Mentored senior developers on code quality and TDD techniques
- Built web service using WebAPI and F#
Technologies: Xamarin.Forms, C#, XAML, .NET 4.6, Visual Studio 2015, GitHub, SQLite
- Ported business quote management app from Windows Store to cross - platform mobile devices (Android, IOS, and Windows) using SQLite, WCF, and Facebook integration
- Built cross-platform clipboard utility app for Android, and Windows Store
- Built app for logging success rates complete with bar charts
- Published tutorials on Xamarin.Forms development
- Built and deployed Visual Studio extensions to expedite application development
- Built and deployed TestAPI package to Nuget to support common automated test operations
- Implemented self-contained message-driven architecture for satellite communications feature
- Built Test Automation Framework for rapid unit test generation
- Generated automated tests exercising 90% of feature’s business logic
- Implemented UI using WPF’s DataTriggers, RelayCommands, and MultiBindings
Technologies: C#, .NET, Visual Studio 2015, TFS, Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Telerik
- Built inventory application using WPF, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and Telerik
- Built shortage feature for inventory application with filtering on jobs, timeline, and warehouses
- Built and integrated shopping-cart module with shortage feature of inventory application
- Built Test Automation Framework for inventory app supporting both integration and unit tests
- Built DAL-Mode feature for inventory app that enables use of mock-data or production data
- Automated administrative requests for app installations using Microsoft Office API and TFS API
- Automated custom build deployments using Team Foundation Server API
- Built WPF user-controls (i.e. Grid editor with tabs, Deployment Bins control)
- Built business libraries for supporting UI logic, messaging, and file system utilities
- Design and implement Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 Store business applications using Xamarin, C#, XAML, and Expression Blend
- Identify limitations of Windows RT, share limitation with community, and provide alternatives
- Submit apps to Windows 8 / Windows Phone 8 App Stores and work with Microsoft App Certification engineers
- Ported mission critical system to .NET
- Maintained Android applications
Technologies: C#, .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2012, TFS, Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Visio
WPF / Software Development Engineer in Test
Confidential Tampa, FL
- Developed tool for loading QA environments with source obfuscated data using SQL Server, Entity Framework, and WPF.
- Created WPF client application to test server-side operations using SQL Server, WCF, and Entity Framework.
- Developed testing API for faster unit test development.
- Deployed in-house test tools to QA testers.
- Generated hundreds of unit tests covering business-logic and DAL layers for flagship application.
- Debugged both QA tools and system under test to isolate and resolve anomalies.
- Regularly provided demos of test tool status to QA department.
- Regularly reported status to QA Director, Lead QA Tester, and QA Environments Owner.
- Logged anomalies against target application’s source code.
Technologies: C#.NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, TFS, Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Visio
- Developed user interface designs for the Module Properties Reports feature in RSLogix 5000.
- Implemented user interfaces (reports, dialogs, tree controls, etc…) using C++ with MFC.
- Delivered branches from bug-fixes to development branches using ClearCase Merge Manager.
- Served as subsystem owner for Message Configuration subsystem which required system maintenance and code reviews using Code Collaborator.
- Documented developer test strategy for testing feature deliverables.
- Served as primary contact for Coded UI Test testing tool.
- Developed automated tests using C#.NET 4.0, wrote file parsers using C#.NET 3.5.
- Influenced feature development team to adopt Visual Studio's Coded UI Test for automated UI testing support.
- Converted Requirements documentation to HI designs and Functional tests.
- Provided work estimates and status reports to development team and stakeholders.
- Presented high-level system designs and detailed designs to feature teams.
- Regularly engaged with testers, firmware developers, and stakeholders to resolve concerns.
- Adopted the transition from Waterfall software development practices to Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Presented overview of implemented stories to project stakeholders during scrum sprint reviews.
- Reviewed proposed test strategies from feature testers
Technologies: C++, C#.NET 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Agile/SCRUM, MFC, ClearCase
Automated Test Developer
- Decreased manual testing time by automating functional test cases using XML data to drive automated tests.
- Implemented objects that modeled components of the software to be tested that relied on XML data to initialize their default property states.
- Implemented and executed high-level regression (HLR) tests on targeted software using Visual Basic 6 automated tests.
- Logged anomalies against software using ClearQuest.
- Verified anomaly resolutions using ClearQuest.
- Position was a paid Co-Op (30 hours / week) while I pursued my Bachelor’s degree to get promoted into software engineering group.