- Searching for the opportunity to bring 8 years of programming, technology, and engineering expertise in developing software’s while incorporating critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership.
Programming Languages: .NET FRAMEWORK (1.1,2.0,3.0,3.5,4.0), VB.NET, C#, VC++, ASP.NETASP 3.0, VISUAL BASIC 6.0,HTML,VB SCRIPT,SQL,PL/SQL,COBOL
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, COM+, ADO.NET, ADO, XML, WSDL, XML, WEB SERVICESWINDOWS SERVICES, WEB FORM, LINQ, WCF, WPF, AND WEBAPI
Databases: SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008 R2, ORACLE 9i/10G, T - SQL
IDE: VISUAL STUDIO .NET (2012, 2010, 2008), VISUAL BASIC 6.0VISUAL INTERDEV, UML, VISIO.
Operating Systems: DOS, WINDOWS NT/98/XP/2000/2003/VISTA/2008, UNIX
Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0, WINDOWS SERVER 2003 SMALL BUSINESS SERVER
Reporting Tools: CRYSTAL REPORTS 8.0/9.0VSSRS(SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES)SSIS(SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES)
full stack/sr .net developer
Confidential, Santa Clara - CA
- Created several ASP.NET pages using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, LINQ, and SQL Server 2008.
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and SQL Server 2008.
- Created Stored Procedures/ Functions in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- ImplementedASP.NET MVCpattern mechanism to display products.
- Implemented ASP MVC 6.0 framework for the development of the application.
- Worked on creating Azure Blob for storing unstructured data in the cloud as blobs.
- Microsoft Azure PaaS Services, Strategy and Planning.
- Developed localization API s which stores the translated data in Azureand Sql tables
- Moderate experience in configuring Virtual machines for SQL Server 2012 and Azure Active Directory in Microsoft Azure.
- Worked on WCF services and consumed them in the internal applications
- Have used ASP.NET Validation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user’s browser.
- Responsible for designing MVC pattern web pages.
- Working Experience in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) where creating, deploying and manage the reports.
- Working Experience to transform Xml data files, Flat files into destination with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Developed MVC 5 pattern using Entity Framework for the Data Access Layer and UI with jQuery/Bootstrap for the front end.
- Involved in writing service layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) technology.
- Consumed Remote Web services using WCF Service Model and called within Silverlight to implement Data Binding with Silverlight controls
- Invoked SQL Server stored procedures using ADO.NET.
- Have extensively used Datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Installed/Configured and was responsible for setting up the environment and developing using 3-tier architecture.
- Server side working experience with IIS (Internet Information Services) manages hosting, publishing.
- Used Active directory to provide a central location for network administration and security authentication for the users.
- Used PL/SQL(procedural language/structured query language) procedures, functions, triggers for reuse for application.
- Built interactive HTML forms using Web Controls.
- Created Link/Forms that provide A-sync operations using AJAX Helper class.
- Enabled Client and server cache using ASP.NET Cache API in MVC application.
- Worked on SSIS Packages for the extraction of data and schedule the jobs to run on daily Feed basis
- Created various reports like tabular reports, matrix reports, and parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Generated reports using SQL server reporting services.
- Developed and deployed web services using Visual Studio and IIS.
- Created a custom responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular JS.
- Web Methods,ServiceStackfor license number maintenance, MSSQL Database, and Load balancing.
- Integrating BizTalkwith Oracle backend database server using WCF-Custom adapter with Oracle binding.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user transaction grid in Angular JS.
- Performed requirement analysis, design, development and testing of the web based application.
- CAB Framework used for creating complex user interfaces.
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates and Razor View Engine.
- Created Layout Views using CSS/ Themes /jQuery/ Bootstrap for Razor Engine to give a consistent look to header element.
- Smart Client Framework used to build business web applications.
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Used ASP.NET MVC5, HTML5 and CSS3 to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Implemented web user interface design using HTML5, Master Pages, Themes, CSS, and AJAX.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) For the Source and Version Control
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
full stack/.net developer/SymantEc, Mountain View - CA
- Developed application usingASP.NET MVC4 framework.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET, and VB.NET with the application logic in C # per the user requirements.
- Involved in front end Application development using inASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s.
- Developed a windows application usingVB.NETand web services for secured and machine specific log on to web based systems Involved in front-end development using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- Implemented VBA to control many aspects of the host application, including manipulating user interface features.
- Used jQuery, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Involved in deployment and release process, by building packages and by writing PowerShellscript for automated deployment.
- Have developed WCF AND RESTful Services by using C# and Web API and consuming them inWPFand class library applications.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Used Cosmos toolkit for building operating systems by using C#.
- Successfully designed and implemented XML API dealer information, order processing withASP.NET Web API / REST Services (secured over https).
- Developed Entity framework based database access layer usingADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2 when applicable.
- Created application using HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap JS for responsive design.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Angular JS).
- Implemented business logic/rules using WCF services and integrated with the UI components.
- Also used jQuery which communicates with RESTFUL web service.
- Created Client side validations with jQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net.
- Project Data importing/exporting using serialization/de-serialization.
- Developed User Interface in Razor Views.
- Working with jQuery Ajax, CSS, and callback Objects, Effects and Events.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Used CSS Scripts to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio
- Design and implementation of platform services to support products using C#.Net 4.5, PostgreSQL and ServiceStack.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, audit triggers and user defined functions for database operations in SQL SERVER 2008 standard edition.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) when implementing Web Service for budget approval process.
- Publishing the web site on IIS server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control
- Played a lead role in developing Test Cases in a spreadsheet and uploaded them to Quality Center Test Plan module and executed them in QC/AlM test lab for various source systems.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, C#,COSMOS, ASP.NET 4.0, Angular JS, knockout JS, GUI, VB.NET, VBA, MVC, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, MS SQL 2008,BizTalk Server 2013,ServiceStack,Visio, jQuery, IIS 7.0, CSS, XML, HTML, SSIS, SSRS, PowerShell, Team Foundation Server(TFS), and Agile.
full stack/.net developer
Confidential, memphis, tn
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using VB.NETandASP.NET.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing on multiple devices.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for front end design.
- Written the business logic in classes usingVB.NET/ C#.Net languageand used in Webforms.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET.
- Maintained and enhanced existing software by analysing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring.Investigated new technologies and techniques and researched ongoing industry developments using OOPs.
- Framework Experience includes Bootstrap 3, jQuery, Foundation and MVC.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Developed dynamic work flow process usingASP.NET1.1,VB.NETand SQL Server 2008.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entity framework.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Sql Data Access, Sql Data Reader, COBOL, and DB2 SQL.
- Developing reports onSSRSon SQL Server (2000/2005/2008), and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Enhanced the performance of WINFORMS application using tools like GDI+.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Modified applications according to the user's requirements.
- Developed Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Extensively used Data Annotations attributes for data validation and verification purpose.
- Implemented agile methodology and SCRUM framework for rapid development. Acted as Scrum Master.
- Exposed Business functionality by Creating Web Services.
- Created procedures, functions, triggers using T-SQL
- Used Crystal Reports for Reports generation.
- Used IBM ClearQuest for logging, tracking defects in development and QA release phases.
- Reviewed client’s requirements and Developed Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
Confidential, detroit, mi
- Design of user interfaces layout.
- Involved in developing front end using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS.
- Actively participated in design and development of Database using efficient Database techniques.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.Net and ASP.NET.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Extensively used .NET inbuilt components like Data Grid, Data List and Calendar controls along with other .NET server controls.
- Used Silverlight to create web application which allows drawing charts with economic variables.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C#.NET.
- Uploading the Data from text files to tables & wrote stored procedures to purge old data.
- Developed applications to parse flat files into data using C#.NET.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Utilized Nunit to unit test .Net code.
- Instrumental in maintenance of data integrity in back end Oracle 9i.
- Developing Interfaces using AJAX.
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and T-SQL queries
- Involved in design and writing Technical document for client.
- Implemented Presentation Layer which will use the Business Layer components to present the info on the client’s browser
- Extensive use of Master Pages in all the projects
- Hand coded tables are used to display the data retrieved from database
- Implemented AJAX 1.0v Update Panel, Model dialog boxing GUI design
- Involved in designing a Security System for Projects
- Worked on various Mortgage Pipelines and Rate Management System, Credit Report
- Designed Xml Schema and used Xml document to handle xml data transfer
- Worked on XSLT wherever required in XML.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and Testing the modules
- Implemented using N-tier architecture
- All items are source controlled using TFS
Environment: ASP.NET3.0, AJAX1.0, ASP, Java Script, AngularJS, XML, XSLT, DHTML, ADO.NET, C#, Win Forms, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio 2008 & 2010, SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Used classes implemented using C# and ADO.NET as the middleware components for encapsulating the business logic.
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared the analysis report.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Involved in Writing, modifying complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Designed and developed the User Interface using Win-forms.
- Source Code implemented using C#.Net
- Developed WinForms and integrated these forms with Windows Services.
- Developing User Control for Common Functionality in the ASP.NET.
- Created Technical Design Documents, Use Case Diagrams, Process flow Diagram, Data Flow Diagrams
- Performed validations using Validation Controls.
- Worked with Some of the Asp Screens for Role Based Authorization
- Developed user interface (Web Forms) for the modules using ASP.NET pages
- Extensively used Ajax to reduce connections to the server, since scripts and style sheets only have to be requested once.
- Used Crystal Reports for Reports generation.
- Performed Unit Testing on the application.