- About 15 years of rich experience in architecture, design, development, testing and deployment of web and windows applications, for different businesses and organizations.
- Have experience in ASP.NET Web Forms, Win Forms and XML Web services. Strong understanding of .Net Frameworks, CTS and CLR.
- Expertise in end to end development of software applications from Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment. Experience of complex product development, rich internet web applications and web services.
- Experience developing different applications for Wealth Management, Credit Risk Monitoring, Market Systems, Mortgaging applications, Bill payments, Processing of checks, Tax accounting systems ( Confidential, CA), Health Care and Application Modernization toolsets.
- Strong Problem Solving and Technical Skills combined wif confident decision making for enabling effective solutions, leading to delivering the project on time wif high quality, customer satisfaction and stakeholder delight.
- Have worked on product development of methodologies, internet and bill payments, taxing systems, financial and banking domains.
- Have thorough hands-on experience in tools like, MS Visual Studio .NET, Windows 10, TFS, SVN, Github Enterprise, Visio, kanban, JIRA and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in Relational Databases, Normalization, ER Diagrams and SQLserver 2012 development. Also worked wif DB2 database.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Great team member.
- About 5 years of experience as a Technical Lead coordinating development among offshore, on-site teams and vendors.
- Worked for clients like Confidential, Confidential, Confidential Confidential, Bank of America - Confidential, Confidential, Confidential Group, Bradford and Bingley Group, Confidential, Tax Accounting Department of Confidential and Confidential Microsoft SATC.
Languages: C#, PL/SQL, VB.NET, XML, XSL, Java 1.5
Development Tools, Methodologies and Environment: Microsoft .Net framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, Web Services- WCF, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Agile Scrum, Ankh SVN, TFS 2012, VSS, Rational Clear Case, Nunit, IIS 7.0, AFS, hp Quality Control.
Operating Systems: Windows server 2008/2012, Windows 10, Linux.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012, SSRS, Mongo DB, DB2, Oracle.
Senior .Net Developer
- Front end development of the web pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework wif client service request architecture.
- Angularjs controllers were used for making service calls to server controllers to get the data.
- Angular modules and components were used for data binding wif the UI.
- Backend server side code development using C# controllers.
- Used LINQ for database transactions wif Entity Framework model.
- Involved wif fixing defects raised by the test team.
- Maintaining of the source code wif the GitHub Enterprise.
.Net Technical Lead
- Understanding the business requirements and transitioning them into new software requirements specifications. Involved in drafting design documents which provides technical solution.
- Development of the new business functionality using ASP.NET web forms for the frontend and C# for the business logic for request file; library load and control file creation.
- Was responsible for developing the batch processes (CSR) dat send the reports to the various states about the refills in the pharmacies.
- Development of the intelligent filter using AJAX and jquery.
- PL/SQL development using stored procedures, functions and queries.
- Involved wif post production deployment fixes and support.
Application Architect/.Net Developer
- Development of the business logic and data access logic code using C#.
- Development of the ADO.NET classes for data access using C#.
- Development of the UI screens using ASP.NET and business logic using C# classes.
- Unit testing the new features, deployment on servers for UAT and production.
- Development using Infragistics web controls for web forms.
.Net Lead/SQL Consultant
- Analysis and understanding the requirements.
- Development of the business logic using server side code wif C#.
- Development of the WCF web services for accessing the data using a XML parameter.
- Development of the UI screens using ASP.NET for the UI requirement specifications.
- Creating and verifying table schema, stored procedures and views in SQL Server 2012.
- Unit testing the new features, deploying on the server system and fixing issues and bugs for system integration testing, UAT and post production.
- Coordinating wif the offshore development team wif requirements, development activities and technical challenges.
- Analysis and understanding the functional requirements and impact on the current system.
- Development of the new features for the requirements for managing the credit risk system.
- Creating and verifying table schema, stored procedures and triggers in DB2 using DB Artisan.
- Development of the User interface using windows forms and flux interface.
- Unit testing the new features, deploying on the server system and fixes issues and bugs post production.
- Developed product features in C#, also involved in design, development and unit testing.
- Involved in requirements understanding and analysis from clients.
- Provided solutions to any customer related issues and interfaced wif Business and Technical Architects to iron out requirements and scope of product features and enhancements.
- Was involved wif the architecture of the software application which involved making necessary design changes as per the new requirements.
- Mentoring of team members wif technical queries, code review and fixing complex issues.
- Used Stylecop and Code Analyzer tool for code optimization.
- Used TFS for source code management, work item tracking, creating msi builds, branching of a release and releasing the msi to the testing team for system testing.
- Setting up the environment wif all the configurations for the system testing team.
Senior Software Engineer
- Led the requirements analysis, design and development of Knowledge Modeler tool.
- Analyzing and understanding requirements for the Knowledge Modeler tool and development of Use Cases.
- Translating the use cases into an UML model wif class diagrams.
- Coding of these classes designed using C# and used xml, xmi files for importing and storing information.
- TFS 3D Blueprinting integration for adding link into the TFS repository for a 3D Blueprinting methodology which halps visualize the impact in the 3D Blueprinting Impact Analysis feature.
- Development of Process Guidance and Process Template for a 3D blueprinting for .Net Software
- Modified the Java web services to accommodate changes in the backend.
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved into the development of Web based front end using ASP.NET 2.0.
- Developed of the stored procedures for data access from the front end. Used .Net tiers architecture for the creation of the data access layer.
- Developed the business layer in C#
- Development of SQL Server Reporting Services for custom report generation.
- Report the performance and issues for Microsoft Team foundation server, for which this project was a POC.
- Client interaction for requirements understanding, review of design, code and database schema.
- Was awarded the outstanding performer for delivering the Confidential Tax accounting application to the client ( Confidential, USA) on time wif a very high customer satisfaction.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and Developed business components and data access layer in C#
- Developed the implementation of the web based front end using ASP.NET
- Developed stored procedure using SQL Server 2000.
- Was involved in feature enhancement, bug fixing and post production defect fixes.