- Over 7+ years of Information Technology background with designing, development and deployment experience in Microsoft and non-Microsoft Technologies.
- More than 6 years of experience working with .NET technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, DOM, XSLT and Web Services, mid level of experience in WCF, WWF, LINQ, LAMDA Expressions.
- Strong understanding of next generation technologies: WPF, MVP, Silverlight, SQL Server 2008, Windows Azure and cloud computing.
- Expertise in SQL Server 2005/2000 backend programming: writing Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Experience in developing Silverlight 2.0 based Web Applications and integrating with Sharepoint Portal.
- Exposed to WSS/MOSS 2007 UI.
- Experience using third party tools like Visifire Silverlight Charting and Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and Silverlight 2.0
- Extensive experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based on Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience using Multi-Threading, Serialization and Reflection.
- Knowledge and experience in XML, XML Schema, XSL (XSLT, XPath).
- Implemented AJAX methods to enable a rich user experience and faster processing.
- Good experience with version control tools such as VSS and TFS.
- Experience in developing UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, State diagrams and deployment diagrams.
- Active involvement in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) with specific focus on Development, Enhancement of Web, Client/Server and N-tier applications.
C#, VB.NET, C, C++, T-SQL
ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, AJAX, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT
SharePoint 2007, Office 2007/2003, Microsoft Visio, FrontPage 2003
TFS, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2005, Business Intelligence Development Studio, Visual Source Safe
Windows Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008/2003, Windows NT 2000 Professional
SQL Server 2005/2000, MS Access
Reporting Tools and others
SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS, AJAX Control Toolkit, Telerik, Microsoft Visio, nUnit
Client: Confidential, Boston - Jun 09 to Till Date
Position: Sr .NET Developer
Project: Claims System
Claims System: Disease Management IkaClaims , the core module of claims system delivers rapid, automated administration of claims for any line of business – group and individual as well as commercial, Medicare and Medicaid – in one highly streamlined configurable system,.
Disease Management /Case Management System:
Disease Management is a system of coordinated health care interventions and communications for populations with conditions in which patient self-care efforts are significant. It is a process if reducing healthcare costs and/or improving quality of life for individuals by preventing or minimizing the effects of a disease, usually a chronic condition through integrative care.
- MS Visio was used for the UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Developed the business logic and UI for Claims System main screen using C#, ASP.NET 3.5, ML Data Access Layer and ADO.NET.
- Worked with the integration of existing WCF services with the business logic to update MainFrame and to consume Strata Web Service .
- Extensive use of AJAX control toolkit for enhanced user experience.
- Use of LINQ (LINQ to SQL) as a data access layer.
- Used Web User Controls for dynamic loading of the web page.
- Developed Stored Procedures, functions, views and Triggers.
- Created jobs and scheduled them using AutoSys.
- Actively participated in the release processes during the switch from QA to Production.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, VSS 6.0, ADO.NET, T-SQL, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, Oracle 9i, AutoSys, IIS 6.0, MS Excel, MS Access.
Client: Confidential, D.C Feb 08 to May 09
Position: Sr .Net Programmer
Project: Smart View – Analysis Tool
Description: The intended user of this solution is a CEO, industry analyst, asset manager, etc. This project shows pictorial representation of the company performance across the industry. It also compares the company performance with that of its competitors. It has options to publish the graphical representations to a booklet and as well generate web reports. Visifire Silverlight charting was used for rich user experience.
The graphical representations were also deployed as web-parts in SharePoint Server.
- MS Visio was used for the UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Developed Web-forms interface using Visual C#.NET 3.5 and generated Graphical Reports by using Visifire Silverlight charting tool.
- Extensive use of Web Services for plotting Silverlight charts.
- Use of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to import data into SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented a workflow (WWF) for documentation approval.
- Added Chart type configurability (e.g. Column, Bar, Pie, Point, Line, Stacked Column, Stacked Bar etc).
- Involved in migration of our project from Visual Studio 2005 to Visual Studio 2008(.NET Framework 3.5).
- Used Silverlight, AJAX, Telerik RadControls for presentation layer.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-layer components with .Net class libraries using XML and Web Services.
- Implemented ADO.Net 2.0 SQL Client objects like Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader for database connection and executed database queries to interact with SQL Server database.
- Worked on business layers and their integration with existing WCF services.
- Worked on generation of Forms and Reports for user details like failure logins, user locked out history etc.
- Used NUnit testing framework for unit testing the entire source code for performance of the code developed.
- Designed project templates for deploying Silverlight web-parts in SharePoint.
- Deploying the Silverlight Charts as Web parts in SharePoint.
- Use of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to import SharePoint Logs data into SQL Server 2005.
- Wrote and Evaluated Stored Procedures/User Defined Functions and Optimizing queries using T-SQL.
- Optimization of Queries using Temporary Table, Indexes.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production Server.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, Silverlight, Web Forms, WCF, WWF, SharePoint 3.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Telerik RadControls, AJAX, LINQ, MS-SQL Server 2005, Windows 2003, IIS 7.0, SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL (Stored Procedures).
Client: Confidential, Lutherville Timonium, Maryland - Nov 06 to Jan 08
Position: .NET Developer
Project: On Demand Pick-up System [ODS2008]
Description: The On Demand Scheduled Pickup Systems is an enhancement and redesign project that enables the customer to request for scheduled parcel pickups. Parcel delivery vehicles have a DIAD (Delivery Information Acquisition Device) that communicates to a mobile messaging server. The delivery person can accept or reject the incoming request, balance the work-load, map efficient routing for exchange of parcel between vehicles. The data integration happens via XML Web Services using SOAP. .NET Remoting is used for accessing services via internal applications.
- Developed the design pattern needed for the changes to the existing Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer to reflect the client needs and objectives.
- Developed Performance monitoring tools to study the efficiency of the App-Servers and Databases in a more precise way using Charts in ASP.NET Web Application.
- Developed Data Simulation Tools and utilities useful for all the Development Teams in Windows forms and Windows Console Applications using C#.NET with .NET Remoting.
- Used Master pages, Generics, Collections, nullable Types, Anonymous Methods and implemented various class Libraries for various Windows Service, Windows and Web forms Applications.
- Implemented Windows Services and XML Web services for automated data download in binary data from external vendors and implemented transformations into XML data into the native database.
- Developed Various Web-User Controls like Dynamic Server Properties Control, Custom GridView Control, Tempo Control, Plug-in server control for Data Simulation and Diagnosis.
- Extensively used Thread Synchronization for Thread Safety and to maintain File synchronization between various dynamically rendered plug-ins from their instance of the generic classes defined.
- Used ADO.NET for Data Retrieval, Querying, Data Storage and Data Manipulation and Enhanced the Data Layer to apply the Functionality to various Database Servers.
- Developed Database schema, Data Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Indexes, Cursors and Views to manipulate the data using T-SQL DML and DDL statements.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries based on complex business logic with XML integration using SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented Exception Logging and Alerts into the Global Repository for high level performance observation.
Client: Confidential, PA - Jan 06 to Oct 06
Position: .NET Developer
Project: Modernized Payroll Enterprises
Description: Modernized Pay-roll Enterprises (MPE) is to bring the existing pay-roll infrastructure up to the current software and hardware standards. Consult the HR Department, Payroll Department, Employee Benefits Management Department and Accounting Department to understand the business process, business logic and provide a solution for the problem at hand. The end state is a robust set of services hosted in the enterprise services gateway which would integrate all the departments into one and streamline the process involved in payroll and accounting procedures.
- Used MS Visio UML for designing the business logic with OOD/OOP Architecture.
- Migrating from existing main frame HTTP connection to DSN connection through Connect Star.
- Participated in Unit and module level testing, reviewing the requirements and fixing the defects appropriately using NUnit.
- Maintain and Enhance .Net N-tier Web architecture in ASP.NET using C#.NET and WCF as code-behind language and ADO.NET to access data from MS SQL Server 2005 using T-SQL.
- Maintain and enhancement of desktop application using C#, Win Forms.
- Handling Change request for the applications using Clarify Tool.
- Build reports for the records of performance and various display of information like patients and different departments using Crystal reports, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 (SSRS).
- Enhancement of Stored Procedure and triggers of SQL Server 2005.
- Participated with transforming XML documents into XHTML and validating the schemas of XML documents.
Client: Confidential, Springfield(OH) - Nov 04 to Dec05
Position: .NET Programmer
Project: Small Business System
Description: This project facilitates banking features which are required for small business groups. The features include Online Banking, Loan Credit Lines, Insurance Services and Payroll Services. I was involved in “Business Partner”, one of the main modules of Online Banking. Business Partner served to view balances, transfer funds, set up multiple users with controlled security levels.
- Involved in design and development of applications banking level functions including design of Account Overview, Account Summary, Account Statement and more than one user accounts to a company. Special functions like transfer of fund within the company account were included.
- Involved in migration from ASP.Net 1.1 to 2.0 SQL Server 2000.
- Responsible for client interaction, analysis, design and quality control.
- Extensively used ASP.NET validation controls such as regular expression validation, compare validation.
- Used ADO.NET for interacting with data layer, XML for data Transportation and used various base classes of .net framework for developing the application and C# for application logic.
- Extensively used Data reader and Dataset objects for data retrieval from the database.
- Used Data grid controls to display data obtained from the database.
- Creating reports using Crystal Reports.NET in Visual Studio.NET
- Wrote complex Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers for data manipulation and querying data in SQL Server 2000.
- Provided printing facility for the win forms application.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Also involved with designing screen layouts using Macromedia Dream weaver.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.NET, XML, SQL Server 2000, IIS 6.0, HTML, Dreamweaver
Client: Confidential, Englewood(CO) – Nov 03 to Oct 04
Position: Application Developer
Description:The Western Union Company is a financial services and communications company providing Money Transfer services to clients at 335,000 Agent locations in over more than 200 countries and territories.
Designed, developed and implemented a secure Web Service Application using C#.NET and SQL Server 2005. The application allows customers to purchase Pre Paid Master Card. This service allows consumers to load money or receive a direct deposit from their employer onto the card for use at later date.
- Worked closely with the development and client team for procuring and refining application requirements.
- Attended business requirement meetings, refined existing and gathered new business requirements.
- Involved in proper documentation and presentation of technical details for the jobs planned/performed.
- Implemented the automatic and scheduled report generation using Crystal Reports and C#.NET, to allow users to print and or export formatted information as per required by their roles and job functionalities.
- Used SQL Server 2000, using T-SQL, Stored Procedures and VBScript to handle automated data transformations (DTS).
- Implemented custom authentication and authorization security modules for users using SQL Server 2005 (Stored Procedures).
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data.
- XML was used to simplify data and allow for platform changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- XSLT was used to style the XML Documents.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages.
- Worked closely with the Network Admin Team using TCP/IP to create a site-to-site virtual private network (VPN) between Western Union and authorized connecting clients.
- Performed Modules testing and debugging.
- Monitored Performance during Beta Testing phase of the application.
- Documented application and created Help File System.
Environment: C#.NET, SQL Server 2000 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures), Windows 2003, XML, ADO.NET, TCP/IP
Client: Confidential, Mumbai(India) – Nov 02 to Sep 03
Position: Application Developer
Project: KISSS (Kotak Integrated Sales Support System)
Description: Kotak Mahindra Bank conducts various marketing Campaigns for their products like Fixed Deposits, Term Deposit, and Gold, Life Insurance Medical policies to their existing and non-existing customers. These campaigns are conducted by their Out bound and In bound Call centers at different branches all over India. KISSS is a Web application developed to support their sales staff in conducting such campaigns.
The main modules were Client Allocation, Agents Module, and Import/Export Module Reports. Users of the system are given rights based on their role in the organization. The detailed information of their existing customers was fetched from a Web Service developed by their Banking Application. Information of prospect customers was imported from excel files.
- Interacted with the users for requirement gathering and gap analysis in the earlier system.
- Responsible for design development of the application and the database.
- Designing and Developing the Assemblies to be deployed as DLL.
- Involved in designing and developing Web forms using ASP.Net 1.1 and C#.
- Developing the middle tier using C#.
- Extensive use of abstract classes, interfaces, delegates and attributes.
- Developed User controls for reuse in the project.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity, executing queries stored procedures.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and queries optimization.
- Used XML Web Services (UDDI, WSDL, and SOAP).
- Parsing multi-node XML document using XPath Navigator from banking application and displaying information.
- Using XML Control, XSLT dataset for displaying data.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and Unit test plans, Integration test plans for the Developed functionalities.
- Troubleshooting and production support.
Environment: ASP.NET 1.1, C#, SQL Server 2000, Visual Studio.NET, ADO.NET, IIS 5.0, DTS, VSS, Win 2000
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science