- 2 Years Scripting experience as an Automation C#.NET Developer.
- Experienced within the Healthcare industry and dealing with PHI
- Experienced as a Technical Lab Manager where innovative and newly emerging hardware and software used for target marketing were installed, maintained and repaired if needed.
- Possess great leadership skills; detailed oriented, organized and efficient.
Databases: MS SQL Server Management Studio
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/XP/7/8/10, DOS, Linux
Software: Visual Studio 2015, MS Office Suite, Matlab, QNXT
Hardware: Arduino, Altera Cyclone II, Electric Circuit Components(transistors, resistors, AC/DC voltage source, capacitors, inductors, Op amps etcetera)
Others: MVVM design pattern, EDI, WinForms, CSS3
- Used C#.NET framework to script logic for automation technology in the Healthcare Industry.
- Trained incoming employees to ensure that they succeeded in their given role.
- Met with clients to discuss user requirements in addition to scoping development timeline.
- Used MS SQL Server Management Studio to perform queries, stored procedures and upserts.
- Securely handled PHI on a daily basis.
- Used TFS for branching and source control.
- Write and upload C programs to the Arduino microprocessor to act as a master device which communicates with slave devices over i2c protocol.
- Design, solder and wire relatively complex circuitry such as accelerometers, mini humidifiers, and seven segment displays etcetera.
- Programming includes creating libraries and demonstration of code for Confidential modules.
- Creation of projects using Confidential modules to demonstrate their use and create kits of parts which customers can use to build similar things.
- Customer support and Electronics troubleshooting.
- High proficiency with Excel. Using formulas to analyze large amounts of spreadsheet data.
- Prepare, run, and ship client print jobs (shipping labels, packing slips and other shipping documents).
- Used Desk.com ticketing system to manage customer requests.
- Support client requests for transaction processing (data entry & configuration of shipping, invoicing transactions).
- Assign new UPC codes and load to online catalogs.
- Execute reports to match sent transactions with appropriate acknowledgements.
- Maintain trading partner address tables in excel and SQL database.
Technical Lab Manager
- Maintained the physical lab space and technical installations.
- Replace hard drives, RAM, NIC cards of Mac and PC hardware.
- Startup and shutdown the Lab daily.
- Troubleshoot and repair technical issues within the Lab’s IT infrastructure.
- Work closely with Production, Creative and Partnerships teams to implement new installations.
- Documentation and development of internal knowledge base resources.
- Technical and production support for the Lab team on and off site as needed.
- Use Remote control technology to access and support Mac, PC, Android and iOS operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain router and server rooms using knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN and WLAN data networks.
- Communicate effectively with accuracy to marketing team in order to explain and tutor them in the new or existing technology.
- Troubleshoot advanced software technologies used for virtual reality, self-driving vehicles or face recognition.