- Result - driven IT Professional with 5+ years of experience which includes recent 2 years of proven skills in Robotic Process Automation Technology and .NET Development.
- Excellent knowledge on architecture of Ui Path, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere RPA Tools.
- Highly skilled on usage of Ui Path Elements, Screen Scraping and Data Scrapping wizards for extracting data from pdf, image, text, mainframe terminal automation and usage.
- Strong expertise on Ui Path Studio to design a Sequence, Flowchart and exposure to State Machine.
- Hands on Experience in Handling Errors using Try-Catch activity.
- Expert in using Selectors, and debugging a business process by using Step Over, Step In, Toggle Break Points.
- Expertise on Ui Path Studio concepts like debugging a work flow, managing the packages, creating variables, arguments, and control flows.
- Experience in using Ui Path - Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as OCR, native, full text and custom relative scrapping for Citrix.
- Strong experience on Ui Path Orchestrator components / functionalities such as Robots, Processes, Assets, Queues, Schedules, Jobs and Logs.
- Expert on configuring Email automation process to send attachments such as Excel, Images, pdf documents by using IMAP and Outlook activities.
- Strong knowledge on Publishing Pages from both Object Studio and Process Studio, and with working knowledge on usage of Control Room for deployment process.
- Strong knowledge on various modules of Blue Prism - Attended / Unattended Automation, Control Room, Login Agent, Queue Management, Exception Handling Concepts, Environmental Variables, Session Variables, Environmental Locks, Stored Procedures, VB code, SMTP Integration, Credential Manger and Encryption Schemes.
- Extensive experience on all facets of testing - Unit, System Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Functional, Automation, and Web Service.
Robotic Process Automation: Ui Path (v7.5, 2017.1.6612 ), Blue Prism (v5.0)
Test Automation: Selenium Web Driver 2.0, TestNG, HP-UFT (v11.0)
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Test Management: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, Team Foundation Server
Ticketing System: Remedy and ServiceNow, JIRA, TFS
Language and Scripts: VBScript, VBA, Python, Java (v8)
Web Technologies: XML, HTML, CSS, VB.NET, C#
Database: SQL, MySQL, MS Access, PostgreSQL, DB2
Project Delivery: MS SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics
Desktop Applications: Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop) and VMware Horizon
Operating System: Windows Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Crystal Reports, SSRS
Diagramming & Vector Graphics: MS Visio and Lucid Chart
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
RPA Developer - Ui Path
- Automated several processes based on the input from internal departments in an Agile environment.
- Part of the Feasibility analysis team to check if the current processes can be automated.
- Gathered requirements from business units and analysed them to determine if they would be good suitable for automation.
- Developed Process Design Document (PDD) to capture end to end user keystrokes.
- Designed the Bot using both flowcharts (for complex logics) and sequences (for linear workflow).
- Created Bots for Automation process for Front Office and Back Office process areas involving web, java, mainframe, and windows-based applications.
- Built automated solution containing processes, work queues, environment using Ui Path.
- Conducted & participated in the regular team meetings to Achieve Agile Development of project.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and to automate the process to arrange the data with Ui Path using Database connect activity.
- Worked on User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Extensively worked on Data Scraping, Screen Scraping methods such as Full text, Native text and OCR.
- Designed E-mail automation through SMTP, POP3, Exchange, IMAP and outlook techniques according to the requirements.
- Used Excel Application Scope and other excel related activities like Read Cell, Read Column, Read Range, Append Range and Set Color Range for Excel automations.
- Extracted text from PDF's using screen scraping method and stored them into a data table.
- Used Try Catch Activity for system exception to catch errors.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and production support.
- Performed stress test for BOT scripts to prove scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Participated in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Worked along with RPA Admin for maintaining both Attended and Unattended Robot resources
- Provided centralized Robot logs, deployment, monitoring, remote Execution, Scheduling and Work Queues using Ui Path Orchestrator.
- Used GIT Repository as a centralized version control system to maintain the code.
Environment: Ui Path (v 2017.1.6612 ), SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7, Citrix XenDesktop, VB script, VBA, Windows, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012, XML, HTML, JScript, CSS, Jira, Confluence, Remedy
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
- Gathered requirements for enhancements from multiple sources using techniques such as Brainstorming, Focus Groups and involved in preparing Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Identify issues existing in the current system and propose solutions.
- Involved in sprint planning and daily scrums as a part of agile methodology.
- Analysing the user stories and breaking up the user stories into sub-task with estimation.
- Built Blue Prism Processes and Objects for various business systems.
- Used various spying modes such as (HTML, Win32, Region, Accessibility modes) to interact with different types of applications by using Blue Prism.
- Involved in creation of access control interfaces via Application Modeller, with in object studio.
- Worked on spying elements for mainframe application while automating a custodian form.
- Worked on web-based applications on HTML mode through the stages of Blue Prism.
- Worked on different stages within Blue Prism to mention few Action, Calculation, Multi Calculation, Read, Write, Decision, Choice, Data Item, Collection, Loop and Code stages.
- Worked on various features of Blue Prism- Login Agent, Unattended Automation, Queue Management, Environmental Variables, Session Variables, Credential Manager, Encryption Schemas, VB Code, Environmental Locks, and Exception handling concepts to perform logical operations.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration testing. Involved in Code reviews to check for efficiency and coding standards.
- Worked on Control Room, Publishing Pages, and configuring BP Rum Time Resources on logon in Blue Prism.
- Used Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking excel sheet data as input.
- Involved in Implementing user authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Worked on exception handling using Exception, Recover, Block, Resume stages in Blue Prism at every possible scenario for error-free development.
- Handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Prepared & stored the reports in database by using Static Exposure in a Data Item.
- Implemented Blue Prism MAPIEx add on library for manipulating mail boxes.
- Tracking the production issues till closure by Audit Trails in Blue Prism.
- Documented test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
Environment: Blue Prism (v5.0), C#, ASP.NET, SQL server 2012, XML, HTML, JScript, CSS, SQL, Jira, Confluence, Remedy Ticketing System, Test Driven Development
.NET Developer Associate
- Identify the legacy products and their integration with other applications (internal and external) that would complete the insurance servicing cycle.
- Involved in requirement gathering functional and technical specifications.
- Worked closely with business team to understand the requirements through on-site discussions and conference calls.
- Attended knowledge transfer sessions from senior RPA consultants on Ui Path.
- Gained knowledge in using Ui Path Robotic Process Automation tool in areas such as developing, integrating, and deploying with the current system.
- Attended demo sessions provided by Ui Path to implement for an insurance client (MetLife).
- Involved in the feasibility study to implement Robotic Process Automation along with the other RPA Consultants and Project Manager to implement in Phase I - MetLife Ruby program (Claims Process).
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in .NET, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of the current .NET application.
- Used AJAX in different ways to avoid full page post-back and make the application more user interactive.
- Used Web.Config file for setting up the application by providing connection strings.
- Extensively used Data sets, Data table and Data view of ADO.NET to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in ASP.NET page and user controls.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions and Views using TSQL to implement complex business logic.
- Involved in developing Business workflows to automate business processes using Ui Path.
- Automated Claims process for generating Request Id and sending automated mails to customers using Ui Path.
- Automated tasks using web recorder & Scheduled tasks to repeat per requirements using Ui Path.
- Used different activities in building work flows on Ui Path.
- Used Try Catch Activity for system exception to catch errors.
- Configured the Bots and deployed processes and scheduled the jobs through Ui Path Studio.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for continuous integration and version control.
Environment: Ui Path (v7.5), .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Jscript, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML, T-SQL, TFS
- Developed Web Forms by applying leading technologies including ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET.
- Developed registering and distributing components on 3-tier architecture.
- Involved in coding, preparing design documents and preparing web forms.
- Utilized ASP.NET features, Custom Controls, and Grid View for presentation layer.
- Validated client side code by using Java Script.
- Developed web interfaces for all modules using ASP.NET with extensive features like User Controls, Data Grid control, Custom controls and Ajax Controls.
- Developed and consumed Web Services, WCF Services for interacting with other applications within the organization.
- Designed and developed databases on SQL Server and created Stored Procedures, Triggers and Indexes.
- Tested the application; prepared testing report and bugs report for superiors.
Environment: .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, AJAX, WCF, SQL Server 2008 R2, MS Project