- 6+ years of professional experience in web application development with .NET Framework includes ASP.NET MVC2/3/4/5,ASP.NET Web Forms and Using C# Programming Language for Business Layers. SQL Server, LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, WCF, Web Service, Web API
- Proficient in developing Web Applications in Cross - Platform.
- 3+Years of Experience in Developing Responsive Webpages using Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- Experience in Developing Single Page Application using Angular JS.
- Experience in Developing Web apps using Angular 2.
- Good experience in architecture design included Data Structure, N-tier architecture, Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Repository), architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- Experience in creating restful services using Web API and WCF.
- Expertise in Writing Database Queries, Triggers, Stored Procedure, Transactions, Dynamic Queries.
- Experience developing reusable components using Object Oriented Techniques.
- Implemented Normalization to the database table to reduces the Data redundancy
- Highly proficient with debugger/testing tools: N Unit, Fiddler
- Extensive experience in working with ASP.NET Web Forms and designing Master Pages layout, User Controls, AJAX Extensions, Grid Views and HTML features
- Proficient in using ADO.NET with data controls (Data set, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Grid, Grid View.
- Experience in creating Pools and deploying Web Application in IIS.
- Experience in working Team Foundation Server, GIT as Source control
- Followed Agile Methodology Scrum for the software development life cycle.
- Implemented UI grid System and developed responsive webpages using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Created Reusable Components for the Web app using Angular 2.
- Used Angular JS for the web API calls to perform Crud operations on the Customers Personal Information.
- Implemented client-side Validations using Data annotations on the Model Classes for the User Inputs.
- Developed Single Page application using Angular JS.
- Optimized the web application using Bundling and minification.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization of Application in the Controller Action methods using filters.
- Developed DAL using Entity framework DB first Approach and used LINQ to perform SQL CRUD Operations
- Deployed Virtual Machine in Azure using Power Shell Scripting.
- Implemented Table Splitting on the Entities.
- Implemented the Business Logic using C# OOP Language.
- Used SSMS 2017 to interact with the SQL server and Written Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Generated Parameterized and Tabular Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Worked on a module Implementing in Restful services using NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Converted JSON format of Data into XML and Upload into NOSQL Databases.
- Created a Web API to return a data from the SQL Server in JSON and XML format.
- Used fiddler to verify the Web API calls to implemented Http verb operations in the web Application.
- Tested the HTTP verb methods of the Web API using Fiddler.
- Developing Microservices using Azure Service Fabric.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) as source code Repository for the entire application.
- Configured SSL certificated to secure the Web Application.
- Created Test Plans for Unit Testing and System testing and used karma.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Used VSTS bug tracking tool.
Confidential, MA.Net Developer
- Designed Web Application using ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Webforms application linked to firm-wide SQL databases with C#programming language.
- Used Datasets and Grid View to retrieve, display and the data as desired from the User Interface.
- Implemented Razor View Engine pages to interact with the server-side Objects and Model.
- Created and Designed Sidebar in Dashboard for widgets using jQuery framework and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Angular JS to create Charts on Dashboards. Created different type of charts e.g., Line chart, Multi Bar Chart, Historical Chart etc.
- Used Angular JS Http Service to connect with remote server web pages.
- Created Data entry screens using Scaffolding and written C# code for saving and updating the data.
- Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers and Data Manipulation scripts in in SQL/PLSQL.
- Used LINQ in the Entity Objects for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Converted the SSRS Active reports to PDF, HTML and Excel format using C# code.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP.
- Designed WCF Service Contract for validating the user input credit card type and its validation.
- Created Restful services of the Patients details using WCF.
- Integrated Data Access and Exception Handling blocks for database management and error handling by Exception Filters.
- Utilized Authorization filters to control user authorization in theASP.NET MVC application.
- Tested and analyzed security features of the software using the McCabe tool.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Developed Web Application using user controls using Asp.Net Webform and C#.NET, AJAX Toolkit.
- Followed the Use Case Diagrams for developing the Web application.
- Implemented caching mechanism on page level (web forms) and for ASP.NET web server controls.
- Created carousel slide show with images on Corporate Website.
- Designed and Developed master pages and handled events between master pages and content pages to make a consistent look for all the webpages.
- Implemented Cookies and Caching Features for the Web Application at the page level.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.NET entity Framework (ORM)Database First Approach Model from the MS SQL Server.
- Used C# Multi-threading techniques for high performance of the application.
- Created New Databases Tables as per the business requirements for the to store the Application Data and Implemented Stored Procedures.
- Created database objects such as functions, triggers and indexes.
- Applied Normalization rules in Tables Design pattern for Databases in SQL Server to reduce redundancy for various Categories(Departments) and product tables.
- Exported the Data into MS Excel from the SQL server for the Analysis.
- Developed Web Services using SOA to provide Product details and maintained Concurrency Management.
- Strong skills in improving ASP.NET Web application and SQL Server performance in enterprise web applications.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET Webforms.
- Designed and Implemented SSIS package to extract, transform and Load (ETL) data perations from multiple heterogeneous systems to SQL Server.
- Deployed a Web application in IIS.
- Followed Agile and water Fall Design Patterns.
Environment: ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, ADO.NET, jQuery, Angular 1x, C#, XML, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, Unit Testing, IIS.
- Added good navigation capabilities using User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Designed UML Diagrams Use Diagrams for the Web application.
- Implemented Password Reset Functionality for the Login Page.
- Consumed Web API XML format Data and added Styling using XSLT to Displayed data in the Classic Asp.Net webpages.
- Used AD rotator Control to display Upcoming Events in the web Pages from External XML file.
- Worked on a module in Developing Desktop WinForms application using C# as a Programming Language.
- Created Various User Layouts using WinForms for using c#.
- Developed the user interface and implemented the code behind files using ASP.NET and C#.
- Generated SAP Crystal Reports from the databases and integrated in the ASP.NET Webform Applications.
- Utilized the WebChart Controls in the ASP.NET pages.
- Designed database Structure for in SQL Server the web Application.
- Created Tables and stored Procedures in for ASP.NET webforms Application.
- Used Editable Data Grid Controls to display the requested information.
- Used ADO.NET for Communication Between Databases and Web Application.
- Used bulky Copy to copy from one database to Another.
- Used Custom Validations, Validation Controls for text boxes and performed validations both on Client side and server side.
- Involved in the Business meeting and went to client locations to give demo on ongoing projects.
- Used Datasets for temporary storing and manipulation of data of .Net Application.
- Created Security features for Web based tool using windows authentication.