- 5 +Years of experience on Microsoft technologies like C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, SOA, XML, WCF, SSIS,
- SSRS, Web Services, ASP.Net MVC, and tools like Visual studio 10/12/15 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Experience in Database Design, Programming, Development and Implementation of Client - Server Applications & Database systems using T SQL.
- Power user of SQL queries with multi-table joins, group functions, sub-queries, set operations and functions
- Expert in creating indexes, views, complex triggers, effective functions and stored procedures to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
- Extensive experience in using SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions like SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service Package).
- Strong experience on completing data migration task by using ETL Tools especially SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Excellent working experience in building complex data flow task to integrate and transform data from different source types to a variety of destination types.
- Experience in using tools like index Tuning Wizard, SQL Profiler, and Windows Performance Monitor for Monitoring and Tuning SQL Server Performance.
- Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and scheduled DTS Packages.
- Experience in Query Optimization, Performance Tuning using SQL Profiler and Index Tuning Wizard.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using C#.
- Solid knowledge and experiences of Agile software development life cycle and project manage methodology.
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence and Team Foundation Service (TFS) for team communication and sharing.
- Works well individually as well as in team environment to achieve project goals.
- Self-driven with ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong analytic and communication skills with the enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
Languages: C, C++,SQL T-SQL, PL/SQL, VB.NET, C#.NET,ASP.Net,ADO.NET, MVC 4.0,5, Java, Python
SQL SERVER Tools: SQL SERVER Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS,SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Data Transformation Services, Business Intelligence Development Studio, Visual Studio, Import/Export Wizard
Databases: Microsoft SQL SERVER,MS Access, Oracle 11g
Business Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Power BI, Tableau
- Involved in Design, Development and testing of enhancements preparing the Test case document and Deployment activity.
- Consuming services in website using Web API with HTTPS.
- Using Web API for creating web services.
- Using Entity Framework 6 for database interaction with Repository.
- GUI development using C#. NET, ASP. Net MVC, CSHTML, CSS, AJAX.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Data annotations to enforce data validation.
- Wrote stored procedures with complexSQL queries and reports development.
- Interaction with the Clients for new change request, issue analysis in the QMIES Web Service
- Review, analyze and examine issues in the Custom Web Service (QMIES Web Service)
- Responsible for coding/Unit Testing in the change request and production issues
- Involved in the deployment activities and code movement between lower to higher environments.
- WCF is used for building connected, service - oriented SOA application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Code review of other team members to ensure standards and practices are being followed.
- Unit, Functional and Integration Testing.
- Creating tables, triggers, views, functions, dynamic SQL, and Store procedures.
- Performance tuning in store procedures.
- Created SSIS Reusable Packages to extract data from Multi formatted Flat files, Excel, XML files into UL Database.
- Package Developed, deployed, and monitored SSIS Packages.
- Created SSIS Packages using SSIS Designer for export heterogeneous data from OLE DB Source (Oracle), Excel Spreadsheet to SQLServer 2005/2008.
- Created Check Report using SSRS.
- Experience in SSIS script task, look up transformations and data flow tasks using T - SQLand Visual Basic (VB, C#) scripts.
- Moved files through FTP using SSIS Packages and monitoring jobs.
Environment: QNXT, .Net Framework 4.6, ASP.Net MVC 5, C#, VB.NET, OOPS, LINQ, WCF, Visual Studio 2015,SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS, VB.NET and Windows 10
- Designed and developed ASP.NETMVC application with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Hands on experience in using asp.netAjax, jQuery, Java Script and .NETcontrols like chart control.
- Involved in creating Software Requirement Specifications for the application.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages using C# code - behind.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NETapplication authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Developed scalable modular software packages for various APIs and applications.
- Used ASP.NETMVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Implemented Business layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Complex store procedure, store procedure optimizing, functions, views etcetera heavily used and developed.
- Implemented service-oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.netand WCF to decouple the UI with BL
- Hands on experience with Azure blob storage, SQLDatabase, App deployment, User access rights, basic firewall and load balancing.
- Used Git with Visual Team Services for version control. Also, we were using VSTS for bug tracking.
- Used ADO.NETfor retrieving data from back end database Oracle.
- Database layer developed with table adapters.
- Worked in Visual Studio.NET, Visual Source Safe and Team foundation server environment.
- Developed REST API using Web API.
- Very good understanding of all the parts of Agile methodology like user stories, Scrum meetings, iteration etc.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio.NET2012 with ASP.NET using code behind C#.
- Complex store procedure, functions and views in SQL Server.
- Transferred all data into SQLServer from different data sources using SSIS/ETL.
- Developed link reports, sub reports, standalone reports with SSRS and integrated with ASP pages.
- Supporting the production support issues/deployment.
- Developed and maintained windows applications.
Environment: VisualStudio2013, C#, ASP.NETMVC 4.5/4.0, Agile, WCF, Java Script, jQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, VB.NET, WCF REST, JSON, SOAP, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library,SQL Server Integration Services, N-Unit,SQL Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 20012 R2/2008, SSRS, SSIS. CSS, HTML, Ajax ExtensionConfidential
- Created Web Application using .NET, SQL Server with Active Directory login.
- Responsible for Development team interaction and understanding the documents written by the business analyst.
- Involved with designing databases for better performance and automatic indexing daily.
- Developed T-SQL queries, triggers, functions, cursors and stored procedures.
- Created the SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required for the SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked on SQL Server Integration Services for scheduled movement of data between systems and SQL Server Reporting Services report creation and maintenance.
- Customized data model creation including tables, views, and indexes.
- Developed DTS/SSIS packages to extract and transform data. Performed Bulk data migration using DTS and SSIS from flat files.
- Created XML configuration file to display demonstration scenarios.
- Built XML Work Orders for use with SOAP ordering interface to replay problematic orders.
- Participated in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Implemented the code using C# as code behind and ADO.NET for connecting to the SQL Server database.
- Developed business logic using C# and connect to WCF services to get data and implemented MVC architecture using C# .NET, ASP.NET.
- Developed tools using C# and LINQ to ease the recording of the documentation that consists of the configurations in the database and worked on enhancements of the product, extensively by generating reports using SSRS.
- Designed Restful Web Services using SOAP, XML to expose the Data for using in Web Forms.
- Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases for the entire application.
- Implemented distribution to FTPS protocol (FTP with SSL certificate).
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2015, ASP.NET, C# 3.5, ADO.NET, XML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, jQuery, IIS 7.5, SSRS, SSIS, Windows Server 2012, MS SQL Server 2012, WCF Services, Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365.