- A dynamic Full Stack Developer, securing 16+ years of IT experience in requirement analysis, design and development of Enterprise applications using Microsoft, Web Technologies and RDBMS.
- Experience in Designing application architecture and Experience developing Enterprise applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Design Patterns, Knowledge of Service Oriented Technology (SOA). Expertise in using RESTful/Web API, MVC, Web Development, analysis, project out line and estimation, implementation, interfacing/reporting, data migration and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft .NET technology using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Razor View, WEB FORMS, WIN FORMS, VB.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services and deep understanding on RDBMS, experience with ORM tools like EF 6.0.
- Strong abilities and work experience in Database Design, Normalization, DTS Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers. Worked extensively on Business Intelligence and crystal reports.
- Microsoft certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
- Good experience with legacy systems, VB 6.0, Classic ASP, AS400, DB2.
- In depth knowledge of ERP, ERP flow and data Model.
- Have domain knowledge of Auto, CMS, Ecommerse, Manufacturing Industry (Manufacturing process, Stores, Invoicing, Accounting, Revenue Process ), Social Networking, Finance.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and thorough knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC). Working knowledge on Agile and Scrum methodology, Waterfall methodology.
- Very good communication and written skills and ability to satisfy superior or colleagues with trio of hard work, honesty, and sincerity. Like to learn new technology.
.Net Technology: .Net Framework 3.5/4.6, ASP.NET MVC, and Web Forms, Web - service, ADO .NET, AJAX, WCF, SOAP, Visual Studio 2008 to 2015, TFS, SSIS, VBA, CLR, .Net Core
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 10g, DB2
Frontend/Web: HTML5, CSS3(SASS), JQuery, knockout, Angular, Node JS, underscore, Typescript, Bootstrap, JasmineOperating Systems Windows 2008/2012/, OS400, AS400 (V5R2-iSeries)
Technology/Server: TFS, VSTS, TC - TeamCity, Github, SVN, Clear case, .Net Cruise Control, Nuget, Gherkins, NUnit, Grunt, Google tag Manager, Google Analytics
Software/Tools: HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, IIS, Azure cloud services, Application Insights
- Working with one of leading staffing company of toronto,
- Architecture and design Web API for continuous data integration from BC Hydro (SAP) to Confidential vendor management system. Evaluate system requirements and measure requirements for frequency of api call to be made. Implement API module to auto generate new user in VMS, and different costing code data, and other related modules.
- Integrate FileService with azure blob Storage and save and retrieve data from cloud. integrate database on cloud.
- Integration client connection with Google API for Profile management and search in order to make search efficient for client connection application.
- Architecture and develop client connection integration with BullHorn API data. develop module to get data from bullhorn api profile, job, job assignments, Notes etc Get documents from API and Upload it to internal file serve, Architecture solution in a way so it can be easily integrated with different client like bullhorn using design patterns.worked on vms and client connection’s different modules.
Sr. Full Stack Developer / Architect
- Architecture and design SaaS based multi tenant solution to support multiple clients.
- Working on design and development of business modules for small businesses. Working on Inventory Management Modules and it integration with MRP and integration with BOM.
- Woking on Single Page application for Managing tenant system.
- Development of Inventory Management module, manage products, product listing, product listing, bulk product upload using csv/ excel files.
Sr. Software Developer
- Working with one of fastest 500 growing companies of Canada,
- Working on developing new features for SPM(sales performance management) and ICM (Incentive Compensation Management) using latest technology like Angular, bootstrap and ASP.Net MVC, Services, Azure Cloud services. We are SaaS based company. Rich experience serving as Scrum Master as servant leader and managing scrum team. Providing guidance to team members as and when required. Managing various scrum master duties as assigned task, scrum daily stand up, arranging and presenting scrum presentation, scrum retrospective, removing any obstacle faced by team and make sure team delivers on sprint goals and help team to succeed with capacity planning, sprint burndown chart, burn up, and other analytics.
- Architecture and develop front end / middle tier and backend for responsive MVC application for ICM, develop middle tier using ViewModels, Models, Controllers, use service’s using DI.
- Design and Developed Web services for pulling data, Adding Test coverage for new development using NUnit and Mock objects.
- Architecture and developing of regrouping payment configuration screen, plan management, plan execution status etc, plan configuration, payee refactoring etc.
- Worked on finding areas for performance improvements making sure application supports high user load using Load Testing of Visual Studio and Azure services, work with Devops to improve load capacity .
- Started working on logging module with Application Insights using web API.
- Proud to be working with one of biggest Automaker Confidential Canada Inc. working on developing and maintaining group of corporate websites for ( Confidential .ca, acura.ca, motorcycle. Confidential .ca, engine. Confidential .ca etc) websites are corporate website for user to find desired cars, tools, ATV’s etc. It also provide functionality for Maintenance calculator, Lease and Finance, Compare with other models etc, backend tool provides functionality to edit content using customized CMS consol, and through DET (data entry tool).
- Project: Confidential .ca redesign responsive site.
- Architecture and develop backend for responsive MVC application for Confidential .ca, Architecture factory for Vehicle Card, category wise Vehicle-Cards and integration with CMS content.
- Design and Developed RESTful API for pulling data, Adding Test coverage for new development using NUnit and Mock objects.
Sr. Software Engineer
- The project (Personal Pathways) provides an innovative internet based social networking solution to robust fully speed up the uptake and to enhance the communication among employee of specific organization. It aims to encourage people for their good work.
- Developed Message center, celebration Module, Profile, profile calculation, Profile dashboard, custom fields, Administrative module using VS2008,
- Developed tag, tag cloud, tag history functionality, calculation for tag priority.
- Design Graphical User interface (GUI) for various modules.
- Implement Messaging Module where each user can send and receive messages, archive messages etc.
- Implement Enterprise library application block like Data Access, Exception handling
- Worked on the unit/integration testing and deployed application on IIS.
- Maintain version of source code using Visual source safe, developed UI using AJAX toolkit, Wrote stored procedure in SQL Server
Technologies: C#, SQL Server2005, VS 2008, ASP.Net, Windows XP/2000/2003, AJAX
Sr. Software Engineer
- Clickinks.com is a Ecommerce portal. Portal is ideal for shopping printer inks of various brands.
- Used patterns like singleton, factory Method etc and implemented webservice.
- Implemented Enterprise library application block like Data Access, Exception handling.
- Developed module for back office handling, warehouse management like Stock allocation, stock update, Order management, Stock verification, stock update to through barcode etc. Developed functionalities use by warehouse staff for completing order. Develop module of Back office using win-forms.
- Developed various reports for warehouse management and sales related reports.
- Develop search facility for Invoice, Order or awaiting dispatch order.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, SQL server 2005, XML