- 8+ Years of IT Experience in Designing, developing and testing wif all phases of SDLC in teh Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Excellent experience in developing Windows and Web services using C# and Web API.
- Developed N - tier web applications using Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net MVC 5, ADO.Net, WPF, WCF, XML, SOAP, VB.net, Web Services, Web Forms, WinForms, Microsoft .Net Frameworks 4.6.
- Strong experience in developing enterprise-level Web Applications using n-Tier Architecture and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Experienced in Developing Single Page Applications using Angular JS/2. Also, worked wif Angular JS/2 for Two-Way data binding and dependency injection.
- Experience in creating MS SQL Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, user defined data types and functions.
- Experience wif Entity Framework approaches such as code-first and database-first.
- Extensively used LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), ADO.NET, Entity Framework and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Experience in working in Software Configuration Management using Tortoise SVN, GIT and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS). Experience in using third party tools like Telerik and kendo Controls.
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Enterprise Applications using WCF and RESTful services using Web API's 2.
- Expert in designing Enterprise reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSMS. Created new SSIS Packages and fixed failing ones Deployed SSIS Packages to MS SQL Server and created Jobs to run these Packages daily. Worked in field of dot net technologies to achieve continuous integration AWS and continuous delivery
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's2, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Experience working in MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, SSRS, transform and load (ETL) data from different databases.
- Experience in writing unit tests using MS-Test, NUnit and Qunit.
- Worked in various periods of SDLC from necessities, usage to testing took after by Agile approach. Coordinate wif teh QA Team for Unit Testing and Integration Testing of different modules.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, PL.
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH WEB API 2.
UI Technologies: WinForms, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET Web Forms SOAP, RESTFUL services.
IDE Tools: VS, SQL Server Management Studio.
Databases: MS SQL SERVER, /SQL MS Access, Oracle Entity framework 6.
Testing Tools: UML, MS Visio, Bootstrap, Nunit.
Reporting Tools: Telerik tool, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSMS.
Servers: Windows Server /NT, Microsoft IIS, AWS, AZURE, PASS.
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library, LINQ.
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe2005, Subversion, Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, GIT.
Confidential Emeryville CA
Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Used Angular JS/2 framework to implement Single Page Application and send Angular JS/2 time out option to schedule teh future time out. Implemented C#.NET, MVC5 and Object -Oriented Programming concepts and created general Class library, Partial Class, Generics Using C#.NET
- Involved extensively in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#.NET. Developed two-way data binding property using Angular JS/2 and worked wif Bootstrap.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 5 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 6, ADO.Net and UI application. Familiar wif ASP.NET MVC 5 routing and teh way it is performed in Global. Ajax Register Routes method.
- Excellent experience in developing Windows and Web services using C# and Web API 2.
- Used WCF as a service to provide teh data from database, purposely for security. Consumed teh service using jQuery/Ajax in teh cross-domain environment.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC 5 design pattern. Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET MVC 5and VB.Net, C#.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC 5 design pattern. Used WCF as a service to provide teh data from database, purposely for security. Consumed teh service using jQuery/Ajax in teh cross-domain environment.
- Developed WCF services using SOAP and REST services using Web API 2 and designing teh WCF Service based on teh requirement
- Developed teh reusable framework for teh application using teh ASP.NET MVC 5 Framework4
- Configured security features for teh application using Form Based Autantication and Role Based Authorization using C# and ASP.NET MVC 5 and used C# code behind for application.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using WEB API 2, which return JSON data and Customized Restful Web Service using Web API 2to send JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller. Used Kendo UI Framework to enhance teh user experience.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP. NET/MVC Web API 2, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS/2, jQuery.
- Involved in Installation, Configuration and Administration of SharePoint 2013.
- Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET MVC and C#, Bootstrap.
- Experienced on configuration of report server and report manager scheduling in MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and used SSIS for transferring data in MS SQL.
- Created and consumed WEB API 2 web services for implementing business logic and developed Restful APIs for teh third-party systems using WEB API 2.
- Work on SOAP and RESTFUL Service API using WCF which return XML and JSON data using WCF
- Used Postman to check teh XML/XSLT, JSON response of Restful Services
- Created Stored Procedures and automated rules, updating to related tables using MS SQL Server
- Experience working in MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSMS packages to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from different databases using teh ADO.Net framework.
- Identified SQL statements wif poor performance using Performance Tools and MS SQL Trace tools
- Expert in designing Enterprise reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Used SSIS as an (ETL) tool of MS SQL Server to populate data from various data sources
- Used C# wif combination of Entity framework and MVC architecture to develop teh applications.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework 6 Code First approach for teh Data Access Layer for teh ASP.NET MVC 5 application. Used Entity Framework 6 for working wif Relational data and LINQ for updating teh data. Great expertise in implementing solutions using LINQ and Entity Framework 6. Designed and Developed Unit and Integration Tests utilizing NUnit
- Used code First approach to created Entity Models for teh solution in C# using Entity framework.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT to maintain teh version and source control.
- Experience in working wif Web Services, WCF Services, ASMX web services, WCF RIA services and ADO.NET, Azure Web, Entity Framework 6, MS Azure.
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Responsible for Designing, Coding, developing and implementing web application using C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net Worked on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in design and development of WPF applications using MVVM pattern
- Developed interactive pages of teh application using ASP.NET MVC pages wif VB .NET for teh code behind modules.
- Experience in working wif Web Services, WCF Services, ASMX web services, WCF RIA services and ADO.NET, Azure Web, Entity Framework, MS Azure, Kendo UI.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in teh Forms. Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, Bootstrap SOAP, Ajax, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Experienced in Developing Single Page Applications using Angular JS. Also, worked wif Angular JS for Two-Way data binding and dependency injection
- Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- Used Areas in ASP.NET MVC to separate new implementation logic for upgrading to new design. Applications are built using AWS Cloud formation templates (Json).
- Hands on experience and outstanding noledge of high availability MS SQL Server solutions, including Database Mirroring, Replication, MS SQL Server Log shipping, MS SQL Server clustering
- Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.Net. Angular JS was used to make teh web applications dynamic and is used for making DOM manipulation. Great expertise in implementing solutions using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment and client-side validations were designed using Data Annotations and java script, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Published Web services using C#.NET to interact wif teh other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP. Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and teh business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern. Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET MVC and C#, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from teh database server using ADO.net and MS SQL Server stored procedures
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data Proficient in MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used SSIS and T-SQL Stored Procedure to transfer data from source databases to staging area and finally into data warehouse.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Interacted wif offshore team to discuss teh application flow and technical discussion. Worked wif ASP.NET MVC and Razor.
- Used Kendo UI Framework to enhance teh user experience.
- Worked as a prime resource for teh creation of teh WCF Rest Service Layers to communicate wif teh third-party systems.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of teh N-unit unit testing framework. Developed Views and Partial View using Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated teh proxy class files based on teh web services to consume in web application.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL Server, and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data. Developed Reports using SQL server analysis services and SQL reporting services.
- Implemented C#.NET, MVC and Object -Oriented Programming concepts and created general Class library, Partial Class, Generics Using C#.NET and used jQuery in Front end.
- Used SharePoint for process management in implementing Agile methodology.
- Developed WCF services using SOAP and REST services using Web API and designing teh WCF Service based on teh requirement.
- Designed and developed Single Page Application using Angular JS and ASP.NET MVC. Written Custom NHibernate Interceptor which will invoke business logic during CRUD operation.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP. NET/MVC Web API, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Proven noledge in Creating and Consuming WCF and SOAP based Web Services.
- Responsible is using jQuery for Client-Side Validations, Calling teh Controller Actions, and Making calls to teh WCF Services.
- Development experience in C#, XAML for Silverlight applications and web applications for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Having good partial noledge in ASP.NET MVC framework to develop user interfaces. Having noledge on Microsoft Azure and Power shell.
- Wrote class library for Database Access layer using C# and ADO.NET.
Dot Net Developer
- Teh Presentation Layer is implemented in ASP.Net wif HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Web Controls. Teh Web Forms are developed utilizing teh C#.
- Developed teh independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Written LINQ enabled queries to access teh data from SQL Server database. Used bindings to control teh construction of teh WCF channel stack at runtime.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls wif Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to teh page.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per teh business requirements wif proper tuning techniques. Modified database via Entity Framework code first migrations.
- Used XML intensively to bind teh data to teh web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to teh stored procedures Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Design responsive and intuitive user interface for teh web using XHTML/CSS and both custom AJAX scripts as well as MS AJAX for ASP.NET library.
- Used AJAX enabled grid to display teh data to display teh data fetched and used AJAX Toolkit to develop teh controls also developed light-weight rich UI via extensive usage of jQuery
- Intensive use of CSS and XHTML to design look and feel of teh web pages.
- Used Microsoft patterns and practices recommended PRISM framework wif features such as regions, modules, event aggregators, delegate commands in implementing (MVVM) Model-View-View-Model design pattern to develop a WPF application.
- Developed user and custom controls using C#, Visual Studio and Expression Blend for WPF application.
- Used ADO.Net Technology to connect teh web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop-down boxes and Mapping page fields to teh database fields.
- Visual Studio is utilized as teh IDE tool for teh management of teh project and controls as they are developed and deployed.
Confidential, Winston Salem NC
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in all phases of project lifecycle SDLC me.e. requirement gathering, analysis, design, application development and testing for teh project. Developed working prototypes from UI designs.
- Used MVC framework for developing teh application as it will distribute teh development in Model, views and Controllers also supports stateless development.
- Implemented teh MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern to build teh user interface. Applied CSS styles for HTML.0 for a consistent look and feel for Page design.
- Developed teh application using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular JS and WEB API.
- Interacted wif business users for functional and technical issues for apps framework and SOA.
- Cross platform mobile software development leveraging Xamarin Forms. Connected data base to front end using Silverlight. Implemented Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Developed teh systems using.Net components and implemented teh Data Access layers using
- ADO.Net. Used ADO.Net objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access
- to teh data from teh data layer.
- Built test automation framework for mobile application development using Xamarin. Extensively worked on Entity Frame work for developing Axis Core web application.
Confidential Durham NC
Dot Net Developer
- Resolutions or update for systems. Involved in initiation, eliciting, analyzing, recording requirements, design, development, Implementation, testing, and maintenance of teh project.
- Use SQL Server to develop user defined functions which returns a temp table for complex calculations that can be executed by stored procedures
- Work wif different Support teams to resolve teh production issues. Created .NET web forms and .NET web services (WCF).
- Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) GIT for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Incorporated business logic in C#.NET to handle transactions from and to database using ADO.Net.
- TEMPEffectively involved in various stages of teh development starting from teh Project planning till production and maintenance using Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Went through teh total Project Development Life Cycle and has a clear understanding ofvarious tiers as teh project was a multi-tier application. Developed rich user interfaces using Silverlight.
- Developed and consumed WCF services. Created XML Data Schema, Created Data contract, Service Contract and operation contract, defined endpoints, and created proxy classes.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects extensively and used AJAX to reduce teh visual post backs for better user experience.
- Design and developed Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers and PL/SQL modules.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XAML Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.Net-Framework, MVC, Web Forms, XML, XSLT, .NET Architecture Design patterns, IIS, HTML, Silverlight, Java Script, SQL Server, T-SQL/PLSQL, Oracle 10g, Telerik.
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in gathering user requirement, prototyping teh design and Maintained understanding of project limitations and capabilities.
- Developed Web forms in ASP and HTML, CSS for styling teh web pages. Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Worked wif Oracle databases and designed store procedures, creating packages and user defined functions. Involved in analyzing and designing of tables in Oracle.
- Experience in Source Code Control System like TFS GIT (Team Foundation Server) and performed unit testing and handled teh post-implementation issues.
- Involved in working wif .Net Framework and Visual Studio.
- Modify or repair teh applications and improve its functionality and security.
- Profound noledge ofVB.NET developing Web forms and conversion of data-driven Microsoft Access application toVB.NET Windows/Web forms application.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming teh data and XML in Business Layer.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server database objects (Complex stored procedures, Triggers functions, views and complex T-SQL/queries) to support reporting and various business processes