- A motivated software developer with over 5 + years of experience in Application Development, Database Development, Testing and Integration methodologies.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) and also Project and Process Management.
- Strong knowledge of Full Software Life Cycle Process and High Proficiency in Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Good working experience in utilizing the new features provided in ASP.NET4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5.
- Strong web development skills in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services.
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Window Forms, User Controls and Custom controls.
- Knowledge of Window Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Good Experience on working with design patterns N Tier Architecture,3 Tier Architecture.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Applications in .NET using the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) infrastructure with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, and Triggers by using SQL Server 2016/2014/2012.
- Extensive experience of Database Backup Recovery in different scenarios.
- Experience in usingLanguage-Integrated Query(LINQ to Objects and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication Authorization, Windows and Forms based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Excellent skills in analyzing User Requirements, understanding UML diagrams, Agile Methodologies, Modeling the System and ensuring the Functionality, client satisfaction as the strong and primary focus.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, ability to handle multiple tasks, able and willing to learn quickly.
- Good working experience in using version control tool like Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Visual Source Safe for maintaining and Versioning of the code.
- Strong analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems.
- Strong hardware and software maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
- Good team player with excellent interaction skill to coordinate and work within a team.
Development Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, SSMS
Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
Front End: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Win Forms, Typescript, Angular 5
Languages: C#, C, C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2016/2014//2012 , MS Access, Dynamo DB (NOSQL)
Software Tools: Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015 , Visio, Web Components, Windows Service, Webpack, Docker
Middleware Technology: Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, WCF, WPF, MSMQ, .NET Remoting, Multi-Threading, LINQ
UML Methodologies: Use Case, Class Diagram, Object Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Interaction Diagram, State Diagram etc.
Microsoft Office Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project
Reporting: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Confidential, Hurst, TX
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and deployment of code and database. Maintain SDLC process whole development life cycle in Agile methodology using Visual Studio 2016, SQL Server 2014.
- Development of N-tier web applications using MVC, C#, jQuery, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL- Server, WEB API.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, RESTFul Services, SOAP, Web API, XML, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Created end to end automation of Continuous Deployment and Configuration Management in UDeploy.
- Worked in ASP.NET security mechanism such as Authentication, Authorization, Delegation and Impersonation.
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL\SQL queries, creating complex Stored Procedures, Functions and using Triggers to perform administrative tasks and to carryout business requirements.
- Developed service -oriented architecture solutions (SOA and Micro services) using Restful APIs.
- Assisted Database Developers to optimize SQL queries and Stored Procedures using query window and SQLCMD commands.
- Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous System using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert).
- Engaged in White Box Testing Techniques such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, with NUnit Framework.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, Asp.NET applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using Azure for deployment in product environment.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing and Bug tracking and Team Foundation Server (TFS) as version control, continuous build and deploy tool.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, C#. NET, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ADO.NET Entity framework, LINQ, Web API, WCF, SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Web Forms, Razor, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular 2, HTTP, REST, SOAP, AJAX, XML, Team Foundation Server, IIS, Azure.
Confidential, Carrollton TX
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment phase.
- Used ASP NET 4.5 Framework, C# and MVC 5.0 with Razor view engine to design and develop the application. Implemented validations using Data annotation in MVC.
- Designed and developed middle tier database access objects using the Microsoft .NET framework with C# .NET and ADO.NET.
- Proficient in databases such as SQL Server, TSQL and hands on experience in designing tables, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Normalization of Database Schema.
- Extensive experience with ADO. NET, Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Deployed the Application on IIS 7.5. Prepared Document for the future applications.
- Experience on Application Development Using SQL Server Database in Developing Stored Procedure, Views, Joins, Triggered and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service).
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications running inside the company & outside, implementing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Performed unit testing and integration testing by applying test cases and also written test cases.
Confidential, Dallas TX
Junior .Net Developer
- Involved in the design and implementation of the web application using Agile practices.
- Involved in the development of the User Interface using ASP .NET MVC and business logic in C#.
- Wrote stored procedures, SQL script and complex queries to process the data from the database to UI.
- Developed and implemented Unit Test cases such as NUnit Testing tool within VS Enterprise.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 to design the presentation layer and also to unify look of the front-end User.
- Used Bootstrap framework created a well responsive website that can fit different devices.
- Analyze content and quality of databases, recommend data management procedures, and develop extraction
- Created C# libraries for custom error handling.
- Utilized Azure cloud to host web applications, bind with domain account, utilized Azure VM for SQL server hosting.
- Developed micro services for splitting applications into distinct domains, to be managed by individual group.
- Created manuals and UML diagrams for all functionality within the existing program (including Case, Class, and Object diagrams) based upon the Engineering department’s technical documents.
- Investigated bugs and interacted with all developers and stakeholders in order to resolve technical issues.
- Expertise in secure cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure for developing, implementing and organizing applications and service projects.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET 4.6/4.5, MS-SQL Server 2016, MS Visio 2016, Entity Framework, GIT, Telerik libraries, Azure Cloud.