- Full stack developer wif over 5 years of experience in .NET applications development.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodology of development process.
- Excellent capability to explore, learn and understand new business domain and technology.
- Experience in environments requiring direct customer interaction during specifications, development and project implementation phases.
- Team player wif good communication and analytical problem solving skills.
- Received Company Quarterly for great contribution in application development.
Languages: C# (Expert), VB.NET (Previous experience), C++.
Database: SQL Server
Data: SQL, ADO.Net, Entity Framework
Development IDE: Visual Studio
Web Development: ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, AJAX
Modelling Tools: Rational Rose
Source Control: Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN, GitHub.
Task Management: Rally, TFS
Consultant (Tech Lead)
Environment: WPF, MVVM, C#, Visual Studio 2013, SQL server 2008, UWP.
- Developed windows application for PC (WPF) and Mobile (UWP).
- Changed layout of PC application as per UX design. Developed rich visual components inWPFusingXAML. Developed range slider in WPF.
- Utilized UWP controls to develop windows mobile app.
- Expertise working on Styles, DataTemplate, Data Triggers, Control Template, Routed Events, Converters, LayoutPanelsin XAML.
- Working through any problem TEMPeffectively and provide a long term, scalable solution.
- UtilizedGITHubfor source control
- Customized Infragistics controls for displaying and accessing data wif ease.
- Utilized JSON to interchange data.
- Minimized round trips to server and faster page load using Partial page rendering.
- Optimized SQL queries and Stored Procedures for efficiency.
- Provided user wif ability to upload and save documents to database.
- Technical assistance to team. Work/Task assignment and follow - ups on deliverables.
Senior .Net Developer
Environment: WPF, MVVM, C#, AutoCAD 2013, Infragistics, Entity framework
- Analyzed existing application and reviewed functional and technical requirements wif business teams.
- Formulated project plan, task priority and implementation per Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Coordinate wif onshore and offshore teams to achieve project deliverables.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle development of new feature in WPF-MVVM using GoXAM and AutoCAD libraries - Enhanced Cable block diagram, highlights of the features includes following.
- Create, modify and save symbols in symbol library.
- Use saved symbols from library to generate new diagrams and modify existing diagrams.
- Drag drop and move symbols functionality. Connector points to form a diagram.
- Add datalinks or annotations to symbol to make diagram more readable.
- Export diagrams to AutoCAD. Enable user to compare multiple diagrams and highlight changes in form of clouds in .DWG file.
- Unit testing and system integration testing of the developed functionality.
- Used TFS for version control.
- Attended daily scrum call for status updates.
Senior .Net Developer
Environment: C#, WPF, MVVM, SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in requirement analysis and estimations.
- Maintained required architecture documentation.
- Developed diagram module and Unit testing.
- Generated Unit test to ensure code quality and coding standards.
- Involved in system integration testing and defect resolution.
- Used SVN for version control. Used Rally for daily status and task progress updates.
- Worked in Agile environment which involved daily Scrums and monthly Sprints
- Development and bug fixes.
- Implement Session management and worked on forms autantication.
- Used AJAX controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Worked on web module developed using MVC, also worked on LINQ and Entity framework while working on data.
- UsedStyleCop, FxCop and Code Analysisto maintain coding standards.