- Sr. IT/Development Manager with over 20 years of US experience for software development and delivery, including governance, processes management for the financial services industry.
- Skilled in entire gamut of SDLC including business requirements analysis, requirements definition and management and solution design, development and implementation & rollout and post prod support.
- An adept communicator of technical and business information to internal and external stakeholders, and a rapport and consensus builder in diverse organizational structures.
- Extensive experience in Waterfall as well as Agile methodologies with exhaustive SDLC exp.
- Experienced in business & data analysis, requirement gathering and design/architect of enterprise class business applications and portals.
- Proficient in implementation, modernization/migration and management of enterprise class systems for Mortgage Banking Solutions with primary focused on LOB uses satisfaction and quality deliverables ensured thru time tested QA framework.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
Implemented SOX, GLBA, OCC, Dodd Frank regulations and involved in CFPB audits in financial industry.
Involved in MISMO 3.0 implementation for UCD to meet GSE directives.
Estimation and Planning
Strong Analytical Skills
Budget Planning and Control
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.6 Visual C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, AJAX, Microsoft Enterprise Library, TFS
Data Access& Integration Technologies: Robotic Process/Desktop Automation, ODP.NET, ADO.NET, ADO 2.8, ODBC, PL/SQL, T - SQL, Oracle 11G/10G/9i, MS SQL Server, Teradata, MS AccessDB2/400, ETL/ODS integrations using Ab-Initio, SSIS
Reporting Technologies: Crystal, SSRS, OBIEE, SSAS, Power BI, BISM/Tabular Model
Web Interfaces: XML, XSLT, VB Script, Java Script, REST, Open Auth, SAML
Other Tools: MS Office 2010/2013, MS-Project, UIPath, WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere, MS-Visio, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM, Cordova, COBOL CL DB2/400. RPG/400, JIRA, HTML/CSS, Mortgage Builder Architect
OS: SCO Unix/AIX/Linux, Windows, Windows Servers, AS400, CITRIX, CICS
Robotics Automation Process: RPA/BluePrism, UIPath
Confidential, CRANBURY, NJ
Sr. IT Development & Architect
- Involved in establishment a COE for Robotic process Automation at Confidential .
- It is an ongoing activity to identify processes to implement RPA / RDA to alleviate process bottlenecks, increase efficiency and improve compliance & reliability resulting in increase productivity.
- Developed Framework to standardize RPA implementation from inception through life cycle support
- Implemented 30+ Automations in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Accounting, HR/Payroll, Insurance & Finance domains.
- Customer facing interaction providing IT Discovery and Build Recommendations for Practice processes and Assurance, best practices and standards
- Developed PDD, SDD, Logical Narrative and Architecture document for the Automations
- Lead & manage study and recommendations covering Howard Hanna Originations Operations across 3 independent facilities to identify Loopholes, process improvements and lean analysis. Outcomes was a roadmap with recommendations to streamlined business and maximizing revenue and profitability.
- Lead & manage CRM D365 upgrade & migration from Benjamin Moore’s current On-Prem. Dynamics 2013 Implementation.
- In addition to upgrade, the initiative also covered 5 additional business processes & enhancements to boost the business productivity while minimizing the impact on Business and reduce time to market the Dynamics CRM online platform.
- Lead & manage SharePoint upgrade & migration from INCs current 2010 version to 2013.
- These migrations included entire global organization while managing day to day operations without any disruptions.
- Major challenges were to keep entire platform operational while managing cross environmental search and crawls operational across the boundaries.
- Following GSE’s mandated guidelines to implement industry standard of MISMO 3.0 for UCD integration via VisiReview, a service based offering, involved/managing in ironing out the integration aspects for the service offering as well as MISMO 3.0 mapping for UCD.