- 7 Years of experience in Software Design, Analysis, Data modeling and Programming, of client/ server and N - tier applications.
- Strong noledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction.
- Knowledge in developing Web and Windows applications using .NET, C#.Net, VB.Net.
- Strong expertise with .NET, Visual C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Windows Forms, XML, HTML.
- Knowledge ofMicrosoft Application Blocks / Enterprise Library.
- Good experience usingSVN Subversion andMicrosoft Visual Source Safeforsource control and versioning.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Good Exposure in Database Analysis, Modeling, and Programming skills using Oracle 9i,Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2005/2008 and T-SQL (Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, User Defined Functions).
- Experience with Data Accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experience with Optimization of Queries using Indexes and joins.
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and handling .NET methodologies like Authentication, Authorization, Validation, Encryption, Compression, Caching, Binding, Serialization, De-serialization, Master Pages, Themes, Styles & Skins, Logging, Tracing, Reflection, Threading, GUI design, Menu Handling, Program debugging, Session/State Management, Exception handlingandApplication deployment.
- Good analytical, innovative, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and also perform as part of a team.
- Quick learner with an easy adaptability to new environment and eagerness to learn new technologies.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB, Java, T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL.NET Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework and Common Type System, Win FormsASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, VB Script, Java Script
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003, XP Professional, UNIX, LINUX
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10gWeb Server IIS 5.0 / 6.0
Reporting Tools: SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reporting
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Involved in analysis, design and development of teh application.
- Involved in loading data from XML files and flat files to Database.
- Provided end-end solutions for multiple websites.
- Developed web pages using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2010.
- Developed several pages which handle huge Dataset and data tables.
- Used several data Controls to review and modify manipulated data.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, Data View for consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls.
- Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, Java script, C#, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML, CSS and AJAX Web services.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce teh Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Designed and developed complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed teh C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do teh transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET.
- Generated teh required reports with teh halp of SSRS.
- Development and Testing of Web Services (A middle tier application on IIS).
- Involved in Preparing, reading, writing program specifications.
Confidential, Madison WI
- Involved in all teh phases of Development Life Cycle.
- Interacting with business analysts, business users, testers, other developers and management to deliver a Web based solution.
- Transformed business/functional requirements to technical specification documents.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce teh complexity of User Interface (UI) design.
- Involved in teh creation and consumption of several XML Web Services.
- Developed several Business Classes using C#.
- Extensively used WCF to implement and communicate with other software applications.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.Net to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Worked as IIS web Server administration to manage web sites, redirect request and restart IIS.
- Programmed ADO.Net for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers.
- Involved in performance tuning and designing database tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL and T-SQL.
- Involved in NUnit testing of teh application.
- Used Tortoise SVN for SVN Sub Version as a Source code control.
- Used Agile development process using Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and Scrum.
- Worked as a Developer in teh team for designing and developing teh application using Microsoft advanced technologies Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2008, C#, ASP.NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 2005 and MS Office XP.
- Worked on LINQ to query teh data access components LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to XML.
- Involved in teh gathering requirements from various sources.
- Co-ordination with team members to discuss teh scope of teh project.
- Analyzed, designed and developed forms based on teh requirements.
- Conceiving and constructing database structures for workflow event management including stored procedures for various types of input and access.
- Developed data layer logic for user logging which lets user to access only teh specified services according teh roles.
- Developed WCF services using Request and Response pattern.
- Used in MMIS interchange.
- Experience of Multithreading in teh Client-side Interfaces.
- Developed teh classes using C#, which in corporate N -tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed a communication layer that is used for consuming Web Services, (SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL, RPC) and dis layer was used while fetching teh products.
- Created teh User controls and worked on custom controls for teh presentation layer.
- Java Script was written for teh client side validation, browser detection and application functions.
- Develop and used Business Layer for Insurance and administrative modules.
- Has written Stored Procedures for better performance and to retrieve data from teh backend database.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Performed Unit Testing for all units in developed pages using N-Unit Tool.
System Software Engineer
- Engage in SDLC with all teh phases like analysis, design, development, testing of teh application.
- Work on stored procedure and user defined function, SSIS package develop in SQL server
- Work on ASP.NET and C# for maintaining LMA portal site using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Use Team Foundation Server as version control tool.
- Work on Web Services and WCF services use by LMA portal.
- Involve in setting up lower environment as part of yearly Disaster Recovery exercise.
- Engage in End-to-End Monitoring activities from LMA application team.
- Worked on performance monitoring tools like Introscope, Sitescope and Splunk implemented for LMA application.
- Involve in unit testing, code review and post-production support activities of teh application.
Confidential, Moline, IL
- Worked on teh enhancements using ASP.Net Controls and C#.
- Involved in Production support of teh application.
- Involved in maintaining teh Web Services of Online Service request.
- Worked with ASP.NET Session Objects and Caching features.
- Developed teh functionality to log events and handle exceptions.
- Worked on teh Database and stored procedures using SQL.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
Environment: .Net Framework3.5,Visual Studio 2010,SQL SERVER Management Studio, ADO.NET, IIS, HTML 5, CSS, Windows XP Professional, LINQ, WCF, Team Foundation Server
- Developing Flagship Carrier components for reputed carriers like UPS, DHL and FedEx.
- Designing, Implementing and Testing of independent business layer components that are involved in using Web Services provided by DHL, UPS based on SOAP.
- Prepared high level documents of user manual and functional specifications.
- Responsible for module having 2-3 team members.
- Developed Windows Utility in .Net to maintain carrier library configuration.
- Provided maintenance for FedEx returns site using ASP/COM+.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (C#.Net), ADO.NET, Win Forms, Microsoft Visual VC++ 6.0, Threading API, Apache, PHP, Web services, TCP/IP, ASP/COM+, XML/XSL, SOAP, SQL Server 2000 and MySQL Server as Database.
- Designed and developed Web forms using ASP.NET 2.0.
- Implemented Win Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework for windows application.
- Business components were programmed using C#.Net.
- Used Validation Controls to validate teh input Data (Required Field, Range, Custom and Compare Validation).
- Used Web Server and Custom controls to implement teh user interface.
- UsedADO.NETobjects such as connection, command, datasets, data adapter, data reader and XMLto retrieve and store teh data in SQL Server 2000.
- Created tables, views, relations and triggers using SQL Server.
- Developed stored procedures on SQL Server 2000 using T-SQL.
- UsedQuery Analyzerto analyze teh performance of teh database response.
- Involved in bug fixing and Unit testing.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, C# .Net, ADO.NET, Winforms, Web forms, SQL Server 2000, T-SQL.