- 7 Years of experience in Software Design, Analysis, Data modeling and Programming, of client/ server and N - tier applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction.
- Knowledge in developing Web and Windows applications using .NET, C#.Net, VB.Net.
- Strong expertise with .NET, Visual C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Windows Forms, XML, HTML.
- Knowledge ofMicrosoft Application Blocks / Enterprise Library.
- Good experience using SVN Subversion andMicrosoft Visual Source Safeforsource control and versioning.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Good Exposure in Database Analysis, Modeling, and Programming skills using Oracle 9i,Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2005/2008 and T-SQL (Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, User Defined Functions).
- Experience with Data Accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experience with Optimization of Queries using Indexes and joins.
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and handling .NET methodologies like Authentication, Authorization, Validation, Encryption, Compression, Caching, Binding, Serialization, De-serialization, Master Pages, Themes, Styles & Skins, Logging, Tracing, Reflection, Threading, GUI design, Menu Handling, Program debugging, Session/State Management, Exception handlingandApplication deployment.
- Good analytical, innovative, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and also perform as part of a team.
- Quick learner with an easy adaptability to new environment and eagerness to learn new technologies.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB, Java, T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL
.NET: Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework and Common Type System, Win FormsASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, VB Script, Java ScriptOperating Systems Windows 2000/2003, XP Professional, UNIX, LINUX
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10gWeb Server IIS 5.0 / 6.0
Reporting Tools: SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reporting
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application.
- Involved in loading data from XML files and flat files to Database.
- Provided end-end solutions for multiple websites.
- Developed web pages using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2010.
- Developed several pages which handle huge Dataset and data tables.
- Used several data Controls to review and modify manipulated data.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, Data View for consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls.
- Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, Java script, C#, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML, CSS and AJAX Web services.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Designed and developed complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET.
- Generated the required reports with the help of SSRS.
- Development and Testing of Web Services (A middle tier application on IIS).
- Involved in Preparing, reading, writing program specifications.
Confidential, Madison WI
- Involved in all the phases of Development Life Cycle.
- Interacting with business analysts, business users, testers, other developers and management to deliver a Web based solution.
- Transformed business/functional requirements to technical specification documents.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of User Interface (UI) design.
- Involved in the creation and consumption of several XML Web Services.
- Developed several Business Classes using C#.
- Extensively used WCF to implement and communicate with other software applications.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.Net to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Worked as IIS web Server administration to manage web sites, redirect request and restart IIS.
- Programmed ADO.Net for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers.
- Involved in performance tuning and designing database tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL and T-SQL.
- Involved in NUnit testing of the application.
- Used Tortoise SVN for SVN Sub Version as a Source code control.
- Used Agile development process using Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and Scrum.
- Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Microsoft advanced technologies Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2008, C#, ASP.NET 3.5, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 2005 and MS Office XP.
- Worked on LINQ to query the data access components LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to XML.
- Involved in the gathering requirements from various sources.
- Co-ordination with team members to discuss the scope of the project.
- Analyzed, designed and developed forms based on the requirements.
- Conceiving and constructing database structures for workflow event management including stored procedures for various types of input and access.
- Developed data layer logic for user logging which lets user to access only the specified services according the roles.
- Developed WCF services using Request and Response pattern.
- Used in MMIS interchange.
- Experience of Multithreading in the Client-side Interfaces.
- Developed the classes using C#, which in corporate N -tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed a communication layer that is used for consuming Web Services, (SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL, RPC) and this layer was used while fetching the products.
- Created the User controls and worked on custom controls for the presentation layer.
- Java Script was written for the client side validation, browser detection and application functions.
- Develop and used Business Layer for Insurance and administrative modules.
- Have written Stored Procedures for better performance and to retrieve data from the backend database.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Performed Unit Testing for all units in developed pages using N-Unit Tool.
System Software Engineer
- Engage in SDLC with all the phases like analysis, design, development, testing of the application.
- Work on stored procedure and user defined function, SSIS package develop in SQL server
- Work on ASP.NET and C# for maintaining LMA portal site using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Use Team Foundation Server as version control tool.
- Work on Web Services and WCF services use by LMA portal.
- Involve in setting up lower environment as part of yearly Disaster Recovery exercise.
- Engage in End-to-End Monitoring activities from LMA application team.
- Worked on performance monitoring tools like Introscope, Sitescope and Splunk implemented for LMA application.
- Involve in unit testing, code review and post-production support activities of the application.
Confidential, Moline, IL
- Worked on the enhancements using ASP.Net Controls and C#.
- Involved in Production support of the application.
- Involved in maintaining the Web Services of Online Service request.
- Worked with ASP.NET Session Objects and Caching features.
- Developed the functionality to log events and handle exceptions.
- Worked on the Database and stored procedures using SQL.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
Environment: .Net Framework3.5,Visual Studio 2010,SQL SERVER Management Studio, ADO.NET, IIS, HTML 5, CSS, Windows XP Professional, LINQ, WCF, Team Foundation Server
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes