- Seven (7) years of experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N - Tier Architecture.
- Extensive experience through teh entire Software Development Life Cycle such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client- Server and N-tier Architectures in domain like finance, health care, Logistics, IT.
- Sound noledge of Object Oriented Language Principals (C#) and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
- In-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML Web Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 4.0/ 3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0.
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web parts and Master Pages to improve features and Look and Feel of teh sites.
- Well-versed in ADO.NET, having built query-driven and package-driven applications.
- Developed GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms and ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Experience in Database Design, Database Management and Data Migration using SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in working wif Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0 and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC and Singleton Patterns.
- Experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Have used J-Query/JSON for retrieving data.
- Used Business Intelligence Development Studio to develop and deploy SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) projects.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Knowledge of Database design and implementation, hands on experience in T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization).
- Experience in process automation and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills coupled wif excellent communication skills and able to work individually or lead others
- Experience in processing APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT and DATA MODELING.
- Experience in Handling C++, OOD, Ethernet, PL.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7, UNIX. Solaris.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB6, VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XPATH
UI Technologies: Win forms, WPF, Telerik .NET UI Controls
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio 2000/2005/2008/2012
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), Subversion, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 4.0/3.0
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Testing Tools: NCoverage, NUnit, Load, VS Automated Unit Testing framework
Confidential, Somerville, NY
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in gathering teh requirements, analysis, design & development of teh project.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and TEMPeffective high-quality software development.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.Net MVC3 and teh business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Used ASP.NET MVC3, HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJSto design teh presentation layer of teh website.
- 3-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of teh application.
- Used HTML5 Boilerplate template for re-designing teh web application.
- Implemented teh logic in Controllers using ASP.NET MVC3.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for teh Data Access Layer for teh ASP.NET MVC 4.0 application using HTML5 and Razor view.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce teh amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML, CSS, Asp.Net Controls, Telerik .NET UI Controls.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET, SOAP and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified Web Services to interact wif teh other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line wif teh Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience on Entity-Framework for Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution a set of data from SQL Server.
- Created Integration Services SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to teh SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing teh database.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per teh business requirements wif proper tuning techniques.
- Enhanced teh applications performance by constantly monitoring teh queriesbyrunning Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Involved in teh Unit and Integration testing.
- Worked wif testing team to fix teh bugs as part of Bug life cycleand Production support.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in gathering teh requirements, analysis, design & development of teh project.
- Worked in an agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET 4.0 that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed an intranet application using MVC 4.0 and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Used AJAX to trade data wif a Web Server wifout reloading teh page and enhanced existing pages wif different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display teh data on teh web page.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving teh data efficiently.
- Used Entity Framework for working wif relational data using domain specific objects.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)..
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in teh application.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms-based Autantication and Role-based Authorization.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on SQL Server.
- Used SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for generating reports.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of teh entire application.
- Used Team Foundation Server as Source Code Repository for teh entire application.
- Involved in fixing teh Bugs as per teh requirements.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Participated in Design reviews, Architecture reviews, Code Reviews and proposed solutions to teh business problems.
- Developed cross browser compatible, customer facing online application based on n - Tier architecture.
- Developed n-tier distributed .NET applications using Web Forms, Win Forms and WPF.
- Extensively used teh JQuery and ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panels and Updated Triggers to make teh page more responsive and interactive to teh users.
- Implemented Data Access layer, Caching Application block, Application validation, Exception handling and logging components using Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.1 Application Blocks.
- Developed XML Web services using C#.NET.
- Extensively used LINQ to Objects to query teh objects based on requirement.
- Developed teh screens for teh agents to quote teh policy.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Created and modified existing Stored Procedures.
- Extensively worked wif Global.asax to monitor and trigger application level events.
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Created unit and integration test procedures for existing web application, SSIS routines and SSRS reports.
Environment: C# ASP.NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, ADO.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, VSS6.0, CSS, WPF, AJAX, MS Visio
- Associated wif teh life cycle of teh project.
- Analyzed legacy front end, middle tier and backend structures in teh engineering effort.
- Implemented business logic in teh form of custom classes written in C#.
- Developed teh web application using .NET technologies like Caching, Paging, and State Management.
- Wrote classes for data access in ADO.NET and C#.
- Designed and used User controls across teh entire application.
- Extensively used Data Grid, Data list and Repeater controls.
- Developed custom controls and used validation controls available in .NET environment.
- Used Java Script to validate forms, checking user browser and alerting.
- All data transfers (requests/ retrievals) comply wif XML Schemas and transformation was performed using XSLT.
- Involved in teh development of Objects using ADO.Net for database interaction using Oracle as database.
- Designed and developed data driven Web Forms using ASP.NET, HTML.
- Responsible for designing and developing Reports in Crystal Reports for .NET
- XML is being used to message transfer between teh modules.
- Performed unit testing and module testing on developed web forms and custom classes
Environment: NET Framework 3.0, ASP.Net 3.0, C#.Net, MS SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, MS Visual Studio.NET 2005, ADO.Net, TFS, AJAX, CSS, XML / XSLT, HTML / DHTML, / Class Library / COM, UML / XMI, IIS, ActiveX, MS Office 2007.
Jr .Net Developer
- Developed applications based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Provide manual testing of Cerner Millennium application that included charting, reporting and printing of patient’s healthcare reports
- Prepared and executed test scenarios to test teh functionality of teh application
- Involved in Feature testing and Regression testing, bug tracking and defect management
- Developed a web application using ASP.Net /VB.NET/SQL Server for patients to view their medical profile.
- Written custom HTTP handler/Module objects in VB.NET for handling various types of requests.
- Created an n-tier model on Web-Services
- Developed classes by following singleton design pattern
- Used teh Test driven Development approach
- Uploaded files onto teh SQL 2000 Server
- Used ADO.Net to perform teh Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete operations on teh database
- Expertise in database modelling and development using Oracle 9i Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft's MSI packages.
- Used simplified client and server side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET
- Used agile methodology for teh development.
- Experience in maintaining and production support services.
- Post application launch - coordinated wif content providers on bug fixes, new releases and app issues.
- Proficient in SQL, Stored-Procedures and Database Triggers in SQL Server.