- A self - motivated IT developer wif more than 8 years of professional experience in software design and development using Microsoft technologies, proficient in creating customer centric applications.
- Expertise in designing and developing Windows based applications and Web based applications using .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Win Forms, WPF, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, and WCF.Expert in full Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Has experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Repository.
- Hands-on experience inMVC 5: Razor, Routing, DI pattern, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Strong experience in creating WCF web services, WPF applications using Visual Studio.
- Has experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), REST and Web API usingWCF Web Services.
- Proficient working wif Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors, Triggers in SQL Server, Oracle 10g, MS-Access and MYSQL databases using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise inXML, XPATH, XSLT, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XSD and LINQ to XML.
- Has experience in using SQL Azure database and Automating backups.
- Expert in designing reports using SSRS and designing ETL packagesusing SSIS.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Autantication (Windows-based Autantication, Forms-based Autantication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Extensive working noledge on Configuration management and version control using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS) and Sub-Version (SVN).
- Worked on various SDLC processes such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and TDD development approaches.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills wif excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Versatile team player as well as independent contributor.
- Ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate project ideas and plans.
- A good team player wif strong ability to learn and adapt new technologies and makes efforts to do the work at hand and manage time TEMPeffectively.
. Net Technologies: VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ADO.Net, Web Services, SOAP, IIS, WCF/WPF/Silverlight, ASP.Net MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/5.0, Windows Application, Windows Service, TFS, AJAX, LINQ, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library
Programming Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, C, SQL
Web Technologies: XAML, ASP.NET, ASP, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSD, Angular JS, ADO, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, Web services, WSDL.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/2000/XP/Vista, Unix
Databases: MS-Access,Oracle 9.me, and MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Development Tools: MicrosoftVisualStudio.NET2010/2008/2005/2003, Telerik Controls, Silverlight 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.1, NUnit, MS Visio
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall.
Version control Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Subversion (SVN), Team Foundation Server(TFS).
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Involved in various levels of the development life cycle by Gathering Requirements, Analyzing, Design and Development.
- Followed agile methodology wif daily scrum meetings and providing user story updates.
- Worked on routing to load controller type using MVC 5.0 Web APIs for reaching appropriate action in the web application.
- Used MVC 5.0 Razor-View Engine for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them wif underlying data elements.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created new HTML helper classes for rendering of HTML controls in a view.
- Performed client side and server side validations in MVC Razor using JQuery and AJAX.
- Created Forms Based Autantication to enforce security into the application and implemented Role Based security to control user access.
- Implementing the data access layer using Entity Framework and writing queries using LINQ to Entity for data retrieval.
- Developed client applications consumingWCF Servicesto achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications both synchronously and asynchronously.
- Used the Entity Framework 4.0 for the use of LINQ-based Data Access.
- Created Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL server 2012.
- Used LINQ to Entities and LINQ to SQL for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Utilized TFS as a Source control for branching and merging.
- Involved in integrating different modules and deploying to development, pre-production and production servers.
- Performed unit testing and also the complete system integration testing.
Environment:.NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.0, Silverlight 5.0, XAML, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, IIS 8.0, TFS.
- Involved in entire stage of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on MS-Visio to draw Use-Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Worked in an Agile Environment used Scrum as the methodology wherein me was responsible for delivering potentially shippable product increments at the end of each Sprint. Involved in Scrum meetings that allow clusters of teams to discuss their work, focusing especially on areas of overlap and integration. Further, me had an active participation in the process of Backlog refinement.
- Involved in writing SQLfor back end operations in the Data link layer.
- Successfully manipulated the data by retrieving it from a SQL Server 2012 database using ADO.NET.
- Developed Architecture for the Presentation Layer, Business Logic and Data Access Layer.
- Developed User interfaces wif ASP.Net, C#, CSS, HTML, XML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Master Pages to has a uniform template design for entire application.
- Used Bootstrap programming for responsive web-design.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET web page.
- Used Ajax Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page me.e. asynchronous functionality.
- Developed software wif Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013 for safe check out and check in of the files.
- Extensively used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Extensively used ASP.Net validation controls to reduce the database hits.
- Used .Net Security features such as Autantication and Authorization.
- Created Stored-Procedures, Triggers, Views and Indexes.
- Worked wif State management, Sessions, Application, View State and Cookies.
- Worked extensively wif SQL Server reporting services (SSRS) to generate the reports for applications and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Performed Integration and Performance testing.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2010, MVC 4.0, Entity Framework, Silverlight 5.0, XAML, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, IIS 8.0, TFS.
Confidential, Humble, Texas
- Developing Application wif UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET and C#.NET from Scratch.
- Designing and developing different modules using C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Designing and Developing User Control pages.
- Used ADO.NET technologies to access data from SQL Server database.
- Creating Complex stored procedures, tables for both Application and Reports.
- Consuming and processing Web services data.
- Used Crystal Reports to create reports.
- Providing UAT and Production support for applications to fix defects.
- Used grid views to retrieve and display data in the required format.
- Used Java script and JQuery for Client and for other custom functionalities.
Confidential, Laurel, Maryland
- Discharged my responsibilities in maintaining the quality system during the SDLC software development life cycle of the project.
- Created Custom Web Controls in the form of Composite and Derived Controls.
- Created UML (Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Use-Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, and Component Diagram) diagrams using Visio.
- Developed Web Forms and User Controls using Grid-view, Repeater Controls and Validation Controls extensively.
- Designed and Developed the GUI using the ASP.NET 4.0 features like Master Pages, CSS and HTML for achieving uniformity through all the Web pages.
- Performed database related operations using SQL database.
- Used LINQ to SQL develop the access between the Business Logic and the Presentation Layer.
- Involved in developing the Data Access Modules using the ADO.NET objects and SQL Client objects.
- Involved in Creating Views, Triggers, Cursors, Constraints, and Normalization at the Data Access Layer.
- Involved in Writing Stored Procedures to validate the data at backend and to execute the desired result at front end.
- Implemented parameterized functions, procedures and invoking events.
- Used AJAX techniques for asynchronous Data Transfer.
- Used Web Services and XML standards, including SOAP and developed the prototypeusing XML web service (SOAP) for Data Transfer over HTTP Network.
- Developed the classes and interfaces by using VB.Net coding.
- Extensively worked wif stored procedures.
- Extensively worked wif N-Unit testing tool to perform Unit testing.
- Performed Integration and Performance testing.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version control.
- Involved in report generation using Crystal reports.
Environment:.NET Framework 3.0, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Service, Ajax, SOAP, CSS, ADO.NET, HTML, VSS,Web forms, XML, IIS, Crystal Reports and SQL Server 2000.
- Involved in design and development of the ASP.NET web application.
- Created classes and modules in C# using Visual Studio.
- Developed data driven web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designed web pages using Master pages and created some rich server controls like Data Grid and Data List controls using ASP.NET.
- Implemented the database connectivity, which used stored procedures to retrieve information about the customers and their insurance plans.
- Created libraries to implement business logic that is consumed by the Web application.
- Session objects were used to save state and ASP.NET Caching is used extensively to cache static data.
- Created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables.
- Responsible for Requirement analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Used Microsoft Visual SourceSafe for version control.