- .Net Developer with 6 years of experience in developing and implementing, database driven Client/Server applications using .NET Framework for various clients based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Web based and Internet Technologies
- Involved in various Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing.
- Worked with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), XAML, Windows communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Extensive experience in Database design, Modeling and Database maintenance in SQL Server environment.
- Extensively used Grid View, Details View and other ASP.NET Server controls for state management in .NET.
- Experienced in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experience in working with RDBMS includes MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle and MS-Access.
- Excellent skill in writing stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, functions, triggers, views and schemas.
- Experience in working with SSIS and SSRS.
- Expertise in implementing web applications using .NET 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.1 , C#, ADO.NET, XML and IIS.
- Experience in developing applications in 3-Tier architecture like Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Experience in Web Forms and Window Forms applications using C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience using SOAP and REST web services.
- Experienced with LINQ and Crystal Reports.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Generics, Collections Polymorphism
- Able to work as a team player as well as individually. Highly organized, dedicated with a positive attitude along with the strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Java. HTML
- Web Services
- JQuery. Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Eclipse. .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
- ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.1
- Classic Active Server Pages (ASP)
- MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005
- Oracle 10g
- My SQL
- RDBMS. Crystal Reports (9/8.5/8)
- MS Visio 2010/2007
- Rational Rose. Team Foundation Server(2008)
- Windows 8/ 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT. Microsoft IIS(7.0/6.0/5.0).
- Involved in full SDLC followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture
- Developing, implementing, and consuming Data Access Layers and Data Objects Using C#
- Created ASP.Net web forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C# as the programming language.
- Worked on the TFS (Team Foundation Server), which is used as a Source control.
- Made use of the various server controls for user interaction.
- Designed and developed dynamic Web Pages using C#.NET, ASP.Net 4.0, CSS, HTML and performed client side functionality and/or validations using JQuery.
- Designed front end User Interface with help of ASP.NET, Ajax Controls, and CSS.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI.
- Created rich and interactive UI using WPF.
- Involved in the design and development of application on ASP.Net MVC 3.0 Framework.
- Implemented web based front end using ASP.NET, JQuery, CSS, HTML, HTML 5 controls and business logic using C#.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Data Grid control for displaying the data.
- Used Ajax Update Panel for faster post back of the data and prevent flickering of the screen.
- Involved in developing personalizable user friendly Web Pages Using Web Parts.
- Designed Presentation Tier (web pages) using the Master Pages, Themes, Skins by utilizing HTML.
- Implemented a separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL operations.
- Experience in developing reports onSSRSon SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ).
- Experience in writing expressions in SSRS and have knowledge in fine tuning the reports.
- Transformed data from one server to other servers usingSQL Server Integration Services(SSIS).
- Developed business objects and Data Transformation objects using Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms, Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C#
- Developed Web services using WCF for export and import of data.
- Deep understanding of Web services and extensive knowledge of SOAP, REST.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Developed GUI using .Net framework 3.5.and responsible for creating components using C#.Net.
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology for the business modeling.
- Application design and development of support documents
- Involved in developing, enhancing the browser based Intranet applications using ASP.NET, C#.
- Developed the presentation layer, which consisted of ASP.NET Web Forms, User Controls and their associated code-behind files.
- Coded the application logic layer which contained all the business rules and business entities represented by C# Classes. It also contained data access logic and data access classes using ADO.Net, which would communicate with the underlying database layer.
- Developed WCF web services for calling API methods
- Used ADO.NET to provide connectivity to SQL Server back end database.
- Sessions and View state objects were used to store the state of the user.
- Created and maintained the Admin page for central management of the application.
- Implemented Microsoft ASP.Net AJAX Extender Controls like Calendar, Tab Control and Update Panel controls to provide a rich and user-friendly user-interface.
- Designed the business logic and implemented it by creating interfaces, abstract classes, static classes and sealed classes.
- Writing Stored Procedures and Batch Queries in SQL Server.
- Developed, deployed, and monitored SSIS Packages.
- Created reports with Analysis Services Cube as the data source using SSRS.
- Participated in periodic technical reviews of various modules and developed schema to improve them.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Developed the application pages using Visual Studio .Net 2008, ASP.NET controls, style sheets, jQuery and user controls.
- Understood and analyzed the client’s requirements and involved in GUI designing of the application.
- Developed win forms using C# environments and ADO.Net.
- Created ASP.NET pages using C#.NET for middle-tier processing of client requests with ADO.NET interfaces for database and implemented stored procedures.
- Migrated the functionality from existing asp pages to new aspx pages and also added new functionality to reflect the Business Users requirements.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes using LINQ and SQL Server 2008.
- Reviewed extensively on MS-Visio to design various UML Diagrams.
- Implemented MVC 3.0 to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Used C#.Net to develop code behind logic, business tier and SQL server 2008 for data tier.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components
- Developed a Database project in SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect, retrieve or manipulate data from SQL Server 2008.
- Worked on ASP.NET features like state Management,caching features, configuring optimizations and securing web application.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used custom Data Grid, Dataset and Data Reader to retrieve, display and manipulate data.
- Developed the software using Agile Methodology.
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition.
- Designed and Modified Database tables and used SQL Queries, Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Design and Development of Business Layer using C#.NET, ASP.Net, ADO.NET.
- Developed UI/Components/Classes/Methods/Functions for application and developed functionalities such as Data retrieval using C#.Net, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, Web Forms, Server controls, Validation Controls
- Wrote high quality Code in C# and ASP.NET for the complex part / modules of the Products
- Created Web services, which are used to communicate to the other Divisions
- Used Html, CSS to create visually appealing User Interfaces.
- Designed Administrator pages to handle overall application.
- Used Data Controls to retrieve, display and manipulate data
- Developed the Forms authentication module, which will authenticate based on the Login, Membership and Role Providers in ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.Net to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server
- Testing the developed functionalities