- Accomplished IT professional with 22 years hands - on experience in strategic consultation, pre-sales technical presentation, process re-engineering, solution architecting, business application implementation, middleware implementation, design, development, configuration and global implementations across various industry verticals.
- Successful track record of delivering complex programs and managing multi-disciplinary teams of varying sizes. Committed to professionalism, highly organized, able to see the big picture while paying attention to small details, and excellent communication skills.
- Team player with foresight to understand future consequences.
- Strategic business, application architecture and technology planning / governance / alignment.
- Extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, and proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Server & Desktop virtualization, Amazon services rendering SaaS, align Business with IT and vice-versa.
- Skilled in resource requirements, project planning, Team building, proposals, functional and technical requirements.
- Analytical thinker who consistently resolves ongoing issues or defects, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others.
- Sound management skills, demonstrated proficiency as team lead and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.
Languages: VB.NET, C#, C, VB, Java, JSQL, SQL, PLSQL, Developer 2000, ADP 2.1, PeopleSoft 8.3, Scripting, Perl, Cold Fusion, Shell Scripts.
Methodologies: OOA/OOD, Structured Design, ERWIN, Rational Unified Process-RUP, Unified Modeling
Language-UML: TOGAF, Zachman, Kanban, ITIL, SCRUM
- Worked on Cancer detection automation services. The hardware/software package was sold as a service to labs across the world.
- Present our product/services to the client as part of pre-sales technical interaction, demonstrate domain knowledge while showing why our partnership is an ideal way to move forward. Further to which, a GAP analysis, interview with clients would yield areas where our expertise comes in as a game changer, and any custom development if need be.
- Re-Architect existing HIE (Health Information Exchange) implementation via BizTalk, Windows Service Bus, Event Sourcing (CQRS), Redis Cache Server/FACETS, WCF, SharePoint and Rules Engine in .NET environment for performance, scalability and Enterprise Integration of Applications.
Environment: .NET 4.5.1, C#, WCF, Spring.NET, Entity Framework, MS-SQL 12.0, EDI, BizTalk 2013/ESB, VDI, SharePoint and Service Bus on Azure, REST web services, VSphere, FACETS adjudication, SCRUM/TFS
Sr. Manager Applications and Integrations
- Design and implement enterprise architecture to integrate disparate legacy (Mainframe) and current systems. BizTalk, Microsoft Dynamics, Azure, WCF and SOAP Web Services, EDI were the core technologies. Enterprise Master-Data design.
- Build from the grounds up, a global infrastructure to create a market place for mobile devices and accessories.
- Interact with external clients as part of pre-sales interaction & facilitate integration with least disruption to environment.
- Create roadmaps for scalability, disaster recovery, and redundancy using Microsoft cloud services (messaging).
- Periodic review of architectural integrity, global acceptance and . Head pre-sales discussions.
Environment: .NET 4.0, C#, WCF, Unity, Entity Framework, MS-SQL 12.0, EDI, BizTalk 2013/ESB, SOAP web services, SCRUM/TFS, MS-Project, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, TOGAF/Zachman
Confidential, San Jose CA
- Architect solutions to interface enterprise product with PACS, Bio-metrics devices and various other devices for airport security
- Infrastructure design and deployment at product development center for custom development for each airport
- Head the discovery process (pre-sales) at the airports for gap analysis, alternative solutions and architect custom enhancements
- Integrated EPIC Systems (via E-Gate) with QS identity management solution asynchronously using Mirth appliance.
- Built interfaces with disparate HR systems using standard HR XML for seamless business continuity, including Mobile and hand held devices. Limited feature set was exposed via texting to registered cell phones.
Environment: .NET, C#, WCF, PACS-various vendors, MS-SQL 12.0, HL7, BizTalk 2010, VSphere, M LLP, SCRUM/TFS, Zachman
Confidential . Fresno CA
Product Manager /Architect
- Solution/Enterprise architect a Tele-medicine aligned EMR product from grounds-up - MVC. Mobile app for patients and specialists was part of the EMR package.
- At technical pre-sales interaction with clients, demonstrate ease of use, the ROI, the flexibility of the system to adapt to varying changes in domain etc.
- Solution architect of Fax, HIE using HL7/SOA, real time messaging via SOA, Billing, EDI processing via Mirth appliance.
- Used Public GIS data to map trending of diseases in geographical areas for analytics.
- Instrumental in multiple releases of the product to the market (ITIL change management standards)
- Assembled and managed multidisciplinary project teams (Onsite/Offshore) for an EMR product development
- Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market, clinical study monitoring.
Environment: .NET 4.0, VB.NET/C#, My-SQL, EDI, WCF, ETL-MapForce, DevExpress, RIA,VSphere, VDI,SCRUM, TOGAF
Confidential . Fresno CA
- Implemented BizTalk Server to handle EDI document flow, PDL updates, real-time drug usage reporting
- Introduced SharePoint MOSS, created intranet sites for PDL Management, Drug Usage analytics and Document management workflow for HIPAA compliance, ITIL Change Management implementation
- Project Management of three multi-million dollar Health Insurance Web applications development
- Chair meetings with key stake holders including VPs and Senior Managers of different Departments to brief them about the technical solutions for their visions
- Hire personnel, hardware and software purchasing and selection of Vendor for Custom Software development
Environment: VDI, VMWare, Oracle, Java, SOA, Java-RMI, Hibernate, ITIL, SCRUM.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Manage 5 existing apps for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Develop from grounds up, three new projects by analysis, gather requirements, design and development.
- Clustering architecture for fail over and RUP (UML) were implemented.
- Applications were written in MS C++, integrating with PI real time and Oracle 9i databases in Web Services architecture for disposable contact lens manufacturing unit, utilizing Kanban system for inventory management.
- Integrate disparate PLCs on each of the 27 production lines in SCADA architecture (Smart Grid), automatic detection of faults in lens through CCD cameras and various sensors, printing cartoning data. ACE libraries, NIM protocol, Soap, UDDI, WSDL, Applets, EJB, JMS, Oracle, 9iAS, (OC4J) ASP, Toad, MTS tools in NT & Unix environment.