- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), AGILE Methodologies - SCRUM framework.
- Experience in developing and consuming ASP.net Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and ASP.Net Web API (RESTful).
- Experience in .NET User Controls, Custom Controls and Third party controls like Telerik, ASP.Net Ajax Controls.
- Strong knowledge in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2, writing T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Expertise in creating Web pages in HTML5, DHTML, CSS3 using Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio.
- Experience in deploying web applications in web Servers IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures using T-SQL and working with SQL SSIS, SSRS & DTS Packages/Jobs.
- Experience of working with latest concept of C# like Generic Collection, Custom Attribute, Reflection, Partial Class etc. and has excellent command on Multi-Threading.
- Working experience in using version control tools likeVisual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation System (TFS).
- Experience in creating Cognos packages for reports with SQL Server as backend.
- Used versioning tool Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Current Version Safe (CVS) for version controlling of the application.
- Highly motivated team player, quick learner and proven record of capability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Worked with Unit testing frameworks like NUnit and MS Test.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Modeling and in generating Technical Specifications. Experienced in using Unified Modeling Language (UML) with Rational Rose.
Technologies: NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , Win Forms, ADO.NET, XML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, UML, HTML, DHTML, WCF, AJAX, Java Script, VBScript, LinQ.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Web Server: IIS 7.0/6.0
IDE Tools: MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012
Version Control Tools: Subversion, TFS, LINQ, UML, TFS, MVC, SOA, NUnit, SVN
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in the design and analysis of the project.
- Selected and implemented agile development practices according to the application requirements for every project.
- Created the mockup pages in Microsoft Visio to show to the end clients and require approval.
- Attended meetings of the design logic and required components for the project.
- Maintained/Developed several ASP.NET 4.5 applications using C# as per the clients’ requirements.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to do Asynchronous calls to the server
- Worked on MVC 4.0 applications to build the UI layer
- Developed and consumed RESTful Services using WEB API
- Worked with KnockoutJS and MVVM pattern in the UI.
- Extensively used and worked with Telerik controls for providing rich controls set for users
- Involved in creating the database schema and table structures in various cycles using SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in integration of applications and maintained versions using TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Created WCF services for integration with the databases.
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL Server.
- Developed and provided the team with the data layer functions using ADO.NET Entity Frameworkto connect to database and fetch data.
- Involved in code peer review, system regression and unit testing using Nunit.
- Created the CSS style sheets for designing the layout of the GUI screens.
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Analyzed the requirements and significantly contributed in developing UML Diagrams.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SCRUM) from user requirements to design, development, testing, deployment and production support.
- Developed application as n-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET 4.0, business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2012.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Used Entity objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Developed XML Web Services extensively to implement the business logic.
- Design security for WCF service endpoints. Designing of WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts. Hosting the WCF based service on IIS 7.5.
- Extensively wrote and used stored procedures, Database Triggers in SQL Server 2012.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Used SSIS to create ETL Packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases and data mart database
- Implement NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Involved in analysis and design of the system specification and gathering requirements and prepared the document for proposed system.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC) software architecture in web applications to view the html.
- Involved in migrating from ASP to ASP.NET.
- Designing and developing the various user interfaces for the application.
- Developing User Interface (UI) as per the design specifications.
- Responsible for using LINQ and Lambda expressions while writing the code.
- Wrote LINQ-TO- SQL queries to perform DML operations from Entity Data Model.
- Designed different components using C# language and used Exception handling, Error providers to handle exceptions.
- Created and worked with dependency, attached and complex properties and plugged them into different silverlight services.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, tables, triggers, views, function using SQL server 2008 R2 database.
- Used Entity Framework and Linq to Entities to Connect to the Database and perform all the database transactions.
- Visual Studio 2010 is utilized as the IDE tool for the management of the project as they are developed and deployed.
- Implemented source control using TFS by creating. The projects in the TFS environment.
- Coordinate with the QA Team for Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Developed Windows Forms, incorporating Infragistics controls.
- Applied design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM for designing key reusable components.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls.
- Applying Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance.
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Services, WSDL.
- Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- LINQ to Objects for WCF service call.
- SSRS for SQL Reporting services.
- SQL Server (OUTPROC) Session State Management.
- AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens.
- GUI was developed using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used .NET Framework 3.0 throughout the project and converted existing code from 2.0 to 3.0.
- Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through HTTP.
- Involved in development of UI (User Interface) Pages using the HTML, Master Pages&ASP.NET Controls and ASP classic controls.
- Involved in the design of the system architecture using UML and MS Visio, to develop class diagrams, use cases etc.
- Implemented SCRUM methodology for project management.
- Developed a demo version of the product to solicit and incorporate feedback into the design.
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database in SQL server 2008.
- Wrote business logic, lookup list and edits for data table in C#.
- Used Singleton, Class factory and Dispatcher Design Pattern.
- Solved the coding and technical problems during the project implementation.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0, VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2008, Web services, XML, AJAX, HTML, IIS, SQL Server 2008 and Windows XP