- Over 10 years of experience in System Analysis, Design & Development, Maintenance of Windows and Web based applications using Microsoft .NET Frameworks 4.x
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Methodologies/Concepts.
- Extensively worked on multi - tier applications including data layer, business logic and presentation layer.
- Knowledge working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Report Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Cognos, Framework Manager, Query Studio, Report Studio, Analysis studio, and Metric Studio.
- Experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent Quantitative, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and Communication skills.
Programming Languages: VB.NET, C#
Technologies: NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, SOAP, SharePoint Server 2013
Web Servers: IIS 8.5
Databases: SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g, MS-ACCESS 2013
Version Control: TFS, Subversion, GitHub
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Cognos
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015,Microsoft Office 2013
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2
Development Tools: Nant,Resharper
- Defined Products List, worked with engineering and marketing teams on product list and priorities.
- Performed design, analysis to identify the roadmap and estimate development efforts.
- Worked with IT teams/Architects to define the framework requirements, created BRD’s and MRD’s.
- Implemented complex business logic using C# to calculate the power consumption, validate the configuration, order of the Enterprise Products.
- Built web services using WebAPI, consumed by Online Solution configurator to display the thermal planning details of the orders.
- Implemented WCF Service to extend existing interface to return more outputs, communicate with the configuration service to retrieve Order Codes for the product data.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer.
- Implemented the Client side UI using AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used chromium embedded framework to have the application enabled on windows and web platforms.
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL Server 2012 to store and retrieve the thermal data, templates and Algorithms.
- Used Unity dependency injection framework to pass objects between various entities in the framework.
- Used jQuery for Advisor event handling and AJAX interactions.
- Engaged in task allocation and issue tracking, user story management and requirement traceability using JIRA.
- Implementation of test driven development using NUnit Testing Framework to test the complex thermal calculations and Internal Advisors configurations to ensure bug - free releases.
- Hosted, scaled and load balanced the application on Azure.
- Coordinated with onsite andvendors teams to meet the scheduled project deadlines.
- Support and enhancement of existing and legacy applications.
- Involved in full Software development life cycle (SDLC) incorporating Agile methodologies to produce high quality software model.
- Developed components using C# and implemented MVC 2.0 architecture.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Entity Framework for data querying, stored procedures, storage and manipulating data.
- Implemented SSIS packages to generate the input and output feed files that needs to be sent to vendors.
- Designed database Schema, Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions.
- Used Team Foundation Server and Ankh SVN as the source control for the application.
- Created Unit test cases for the application using Nunit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge extracting Profit/loss and transaction history from VPM for the middle office.
- Used Team City as the build tool.
- Involved in User Requirement analysis and Review of Business Requirements from Functional Architects and development of the project using the Scrum methodology.
- Involved in designing the application using the N-Tier SOA Architecture.
- Delivered complex WCF & Web Service solutions for the existing SOA (service oriented Architecture).
- Responsible for developing WCF Services to retrieve and send information from client side to exchange information with prometric servers.
- Responsible for designing web pages using HTML, ASP .NET, C#, CSS, AJAX and Java Script.
- Used ADO .NETfor database connectivity and populated back-end data using SQL Server 2008.
- Actively involved in coding and designing ASP.NETMaster Pages, Themes, and Skins.
- Developed modules by applying Object Oriented Programming techniques using Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Inheritance.
- Involved in GUI design using Login Controls, Microsoft Menu Control and client side validation is done by Ajax validation extenders.
- Used LINQ to retrieve information from the XML data files and various data sources.
- Extensively worked on SQL stored procedures, functions and Triggers to Create and modify existing tables and stored procedures in ADO.Netand tested them on testing and production servers.
- Involved in Unit Testing for the complete system.
- Implemented code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2008.
- Analyzed Business requirements from the analysts and transformed it into report specifications.
- Involved in designing DMR models with Relational Data using Framework Manager and deployed packages to the Report Servers.
- Created standard Calculations, Filters, and Prompts for Ad-hoc queries.
- Developed Crosstab reports, List Reports, Drill-Through Reports, Master-Detail Reports and Multilingual using Report Studio in Cognos 8.4
- Used conditional formatting and conditional blocks to display different sets of data based on different conditions in Report Studio.
- Created multi page report based on multiple queries using Prompts and Parameters.
- Used Management studio to run SQL queries and validate the data in Data warehouse and Data Marts.
- Developed effective SQL queries and performed Testing to ensure the accuracy of data displayed in the report.
- Tested and validated the report output against the database to measure performance of reports.
- Worked with Stored Procedures to transform the Data and worked extensively in PL/SQL for various needs of the transformations while loading the data into SQL Server database.
- Maintenance/support for reports related to accounts department.
Environment: Cognos 8.4 - Framework Manager, Cognos Connection, Report Studio, Query Studio, PowerPlay Transformer, Windows XP, SQL server 2008Cognos Developer
- Involved in developing the web pages including master and content pages.
- Designed and developed the application using ASP.NET with C# as the code behind language.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, TSQL, Dynamic SQL.
- Client support/bug fixes for Career ATM.
- Preparing design docs, test plans, release notes, requirements reviews and also involved in unit testing.