- 8+ years. of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in Finance, Healthcare and Insurance and experience developing web-based and client server applications with .NET & Microsoft technologies.
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and C#, VB.NET Programming skills.
- Sound experience in Microsoft .Net technologies like .NET Framework (2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0) C# (5.0/4.0/3.0) with MS Server (SQL 2014/2012/2008/2008 R2), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, .Net Web Services, MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0 Framework AJAX, jQuery, Angular 2 and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Win Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- Profound working knowledge in Microsoft Office SharePoint server 2013/2010.
- Expertise in OOPS,SOLIDprinciplesof OO Design, SOA, REST, DI, IOC and Design Patterns.
- Created custom wizards in K2 using SDK and Visual Studio Template.
- Good hands on Experience in database related work primarily creating complex Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in designing using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Skills such as Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
- Used SRE (Simple Rule Engine) library to implement easy tax calculations logics.
- Expertise in developing applications using .NET application building blocks (Data access, Exception Handling, State management).
- Experienced in Language Integrated Query (LINQ), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects and Entity Framework.
- Experienced working with Active Directory authentication groups with LDAP
- Expertise in developing and consuming of windows services andwebservices both SOAP & RESTfulAPIusing ASP.NetWebAPI.
- Developed newMVVM-based WPF pages for add, delete retrieve operations
- Strong Knowledge of Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, views, Triggers, Stored Procedures in SQL Server, Oracle, and MS-Access.
- Experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining web sites and services on IIS 7.0/6.0
- Good Knowledge on Java web services RESTful, SOAP web services.
- Used IBM MQ formessagingservice. Developed MSMQ interface for implementing messaging system for the applications.
- Expertise in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing, Maintenance of Client/Server and web based applications, coder refactoring and migration.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints usingWCF(Windows Communication Foundation).
- Hands on experience in AGILE, SDLC Software development methodologies and test-driven development, developing use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams in UML.
- Vast Knowledge in source control systems such as Subversion, Visual Source Safe and TFS.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing time-lines and expectations along with learning new concepts quickly.
- Quality team player with vast experience in onsite and offshore project modals with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2003 & Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, UNIX
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , C#, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5/6, ADO.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework, WCF, WF and WPF.
Programming languages: C++, C#.NET(Core/ 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases/RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/ SQL Server 2008/ SQL Server 2008 R2/SQL SERVER 2012/SQL SERVER2014, Oracle Database, Oracle 10g/ Oracle 11g, MySQL 4/5, Oracle 8i/9i (PL/SQL), MS ACCESS, Active Directory Authentication groups.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010 , SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), Microsoft IIS.
Reporting tools: Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Message Queue and broker.
Version Tools: Visual Source Safe(VSS), MS TFS (VS 2008, 2010), Subversion (SVN)
Portals: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0), BizTalk Server 2010.
Design Patterns: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), MVVM Pattern, Model View Controller (MVC), Factory, Singleton, and Object-Oriented Design.
Confidential - Sacramento, CA
Software Developer (.NET)
- Development with N-tier Architecture Using MVC 6, IIS 7, Visual studio 2017, SQL Server, WCF, SSIS, Tableau, SSRS, Power BI, TDD, Azure Active Directory (B2C) approach.
- Migrated the entire business model and application from Two-tier Architecture to N-Tier Architecture from scratch single handedly.
- Setup CICD (Continuous Integration and Development/Deployment) for the application from scratch.
- Implemented Unit Testing for the code including life cycle of Unit Testing (Fail, Pass, Refactor) and have written Asserts.
- Migrated from Windows Active Directory Authentication to Azure Active Directory B2C Authentication.
- Created User flows and users, Custom routing/ redirects for the B2C Azure Active Directory including Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) phone, text and email.
- Created and developed Complex SQL agent jobs, PLSQL queries, SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, LINQ queries etc. and proficient in using Joins, Views etc.
- Setup IIS virtual directories and website from scratch.
- Implemented custom bindings and configuration for the application including https secure bindings as well as http to https migration.
- Established connections and consumed data using the WCF services with the Operation, data, service contracts.
- Developed desktop applications using WPF from scratch and implemented advanced UI in the application.
- Communication with the business stake holders (Clients) and off shore development team on regular day to day basis.
- Worked in an Agile environment by Conducting stand up calls on day to day basis as a scrum master and maintaining log documents.
- Writing user stories and estimating the stories upon sprint and requirement basis in TFS and perform production releases and deployments.
Confidential - Austin, TX
.Net Developer Lead
- Developing applications in .Net Core, ASP.Net MVC 6 using Entity Framework6 and WEB API.
- Applied Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture which includes UI, BLL and DAL in .NET
- Vast Experience developing and converting applications using Visual Studio 2017, 2015, 2010.
- Worked on authentication via the Active Directory User groups.
- Good hands on experience in deleting, adding, creating users to the AD user groups on the AD server.
- Great experience on Fortify On Demand security tool and the issue resollutions.
- Worked on secuirity Vulnerability concepts such as SQLi (SQL Injection), Cross- Site Scripting(XSS), Cross- Frame Scripting (XFS), ASPNET REGIIS DB connection String Encrypton process etc.
- Re-wrote the entire Windows applicaton to WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) with MVVM Pattern.
- Converted oracle stored procedures to support Entity Framework 6 and created tables, stored procedures, triggers etc in Oracle Data base.
- Used LINQ to query in memory datasets and data tables.
- Provided Technical guidance for the team to convert legacy VB.net to modern technology and the security essentials required to do so.
- Vast experience working with Oracle Client 11g, 12c and good knowledge in dealing with oracle client issues.
- Implemented Dynamic Grids, Graphs, charts and report UI using Kendo UI, Telerik Controls.
- Used Angular 2 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks.
- Re-designing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionalities using Angular 2.
- Worked with Traceur compiler for compiling ECMAScript to regular Java Script.
- Implemented the mobile tool kit system of Angular 2 for advanced mobile friendly browser support.
- Implemented Exception handling throughout all the web applications and windows/Desktop applications.
- Used Anti-XSS libraries to Encrypt the sensitive data coming from front-end.
- Worked on Serialization, Deseriaizaton and custom serialization concepts for serializing sessions and other data.
- Implemented the logic to pull and display the SSRS Reports.
- Involved in day to day code check-in to TFS (Team Foundation Server) and worked on various features such as code merge, branch, compare, rollback etc.
- Deployed the applications on IIS 8 server and handled deployment issues on IIS.
- Created RESTful Services using ASP.netWeb API.
- Vast experience in Unit Testing as well as creating and reviewing the code, documentation, user manuals, technical design documents for the applications and business.
Confidential - Sacramento, CA
- Gaining the sub system knowledge and understanding its business requirement.
- Have done impact analysis to identify components affected with the enhancement change and documented the implementation plan for affected components.
- Have done changes to the database by adding additional columns and displayed it on the asp page.
- Migrated the whole application from classic asp (vb.net) to Asp.net 4.5
- Added SSL certificated to the web application
- Added the ajax toolkit and implemented various Ajax features and user level validations to the application.
- Implemented the SHA-256 encryption technique to encrypt the user data.
- Used TDES technique to encrypt and decrypt data while coming from the UI to the Database.
- Created a new application from scratch using the asp.net 4.5 and implemented the WCF services in it to obtain response from the client side.
- Built, deployed, and monitored the SSIS packages for the data transfer.
- Applied the AGILE methodology of the SDLC which include Business layer, Service layer and data layer for the application.
- Linked the application to the business logic in mainframes and brought validation responses from the mainframes.
- Have performed UNIT Testing and obtained the UTR.
- Have deployed the code to the System test (SIT), UAT and PROD environments and provided support to the applications
Confidential - Fort Worth, TX
- Designed the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.NET Controls and provided the required functionality by using C#.NET.
- Worked on major Enhancement incidents and new business incidents.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Worked on configuring IIS, which includes creating websites under sites, Handler Mappings, Application pool, Http Bindings, and configured Application Request Routing (ARR).
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector based UI framework for the front end and WCF.
- Developed Graphical Using Interface (GUI) for various web pages using AJAX, HTML, CSS and SILVERLIGHT.
- Worked with OOPs and OOD patterns andSOLIDprincipleswhile developing the layers in the architecture.
- Implemented MVVM (Model View View Model) pattern to create Silverlight using Telluric controls.
- Developed and releasedMVVMbased app utilizing commanding.
- Designed and implemented UI pages for other modules using C# and ASP.NET.
- Coding of UI using ASP.NET and C# for planning and scheduling modules.
- Implement the various services such as the QA Services.
- Used Entity Framework ORM to remove the need of writing the complex data access plumbing code
- Used the SRE (Simple Rule Engine) attributes like EqualTO, EmailMatchRegex, UsePhoneNumberRegex etc attributes for user validation.
- Used SRE (Simple Rule Engine) for internal applications to calculate billing totals and perform custom claim calculations.
- Developed highly-reliable cloud messaging service utilizing Azure Service Bus to set an endpoint so that the client can listen to their requested message.
- Used MVC 5.0 architectural design pattern for development of the application.
- Created various views and partial views in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on MVC (Model View Controller) pattern using AngularJS and created different controllers, view to be used in the project.
- Built SSIS packages to transform data to various platforms and developed deployed and monitored SSIS packages.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
- Involved in design and implementing code for business and Data Service using WCF.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX controls for Web Application Development.
- Used LINQ to SQL to expose Relational data as objects in application code. Used Entity Framework.
- FollowedSOLIDprinciplesin class design. Used DI and IOC for loose coupled application.
- Developed the Application Tier using C#.NET, WCF.
- Designed Grid using jQuery.
- Involved in designing, developing, and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS and SSIS.
- Development of WPF code to resolve other miscellaneous outstanding issues across the application
- Created RESTful Web API endpoints for the services.
- Team Foundation Server is used for source control and used extensively for constant integration.
- Used Entity Framework ORM for Query Translation.
- Created Stored procedures, Triggers, and other DB related Queries when SQL Server linked to K2.
- Used ADO.NET (for SQL Data Provider) technology for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Developed complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers for getting the transactions that occur on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.
Environment: .NET 4.5 Framework, MVC 4.0/5.0, SQL SERVER 2012, SSIS, ASP.NET, AJAX Control Toolkit, WCF, WPF, RESTful, AngularJS, LINQ, C#, XML, HTML 5, CSS 3, TFS 2013, Visual Studio 2013, Windows Server, SSRS, SSIS, SRE (Simple Rule Engine), MVVM, Windows 2007, IIS 7.0.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Development was done using agile methodology with daily scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration in the SDLC process.
- We had used MVC Object oriented design pattern for development of Asp Pages using Kendo Controls.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET using Web Forms, User Control, and Web Controls.
- Implemented MVVM (Model View View Model) pattern to create Silverlight using Telluric controls.
- Developed and releasedMVVMbased app utilizing commanding
- Used Telluric Controls like Rad Filtering, Rad Grid view, Rad Autocomplete Box, etc.
- Developed runtime animations using Silverlight 5.0.
- Extensively used Silverlight /WPF page layouts, animated transition controls and key-frame animations.
- Incorporated differentWPFcontrols and Dev Express controls. Worked on validation and converters inWPF.
- Provided services like change tracking, identity resolution, lazy loading, and query translation using Entity Framework's ORM implementation to focus on the application-specific business logic rather than the data access fundamentals.
- Participated in a fully scalable mobile application usingWEBAPI, C#, Entity Framework ORM and SQL Server
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls.
- Worked on middleware technologies including WMBmessagebrokerand MQ.
- Developed and Implemented logic for MSMQ in the application and set up end points.
- Worked withExpression Blendfor extensive graphics, colors, and Gradient.
- Converted some ASP pages to Angular JS pages - Household Application.
- Used .Net assemblies for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using SQL Server 2012 as Database.
- Developed theRESTFullwebservicesusing Jersey Framework, Rest Easy Framework.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication.
- Used WCF services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) to check-in and check-out for the objects developed.
- Unit testing has implemented for every build.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.5, WCF, Java Script, JQUERY, SILVERLIGHT, Expression Blend, Angular JS, CSS, HTML, IIS, LINQ, XML, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), TFS.
- Involved in design and implementation of the web Application.
- Working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum, and Test-driven development (TDD).
- The application was developed using the Model View Control 4 (MVC) architecture that gives a clear separation of representation of information from the user's interaction with it.
- Used C#, ASP.NET, AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel, and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Used Enterprise Libraries to connect Database (Data Access Application Block), to log on application used (logging Application Block), to handle exception used (exception Handling application block).
- Responsible for Required Analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Designed database in SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views, Cursors and done Indexing to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Involved in the production support for Vehicle Insurance Quote System (VIQS).
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner through Entity Framework.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Implemented SSIS packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal databases.
- We used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
Software Developer (.Net)
- Worked on C# .NET 2.0 ASP.NET Web Applications Development and Maintenance.
- Worked on Statoil’s Financial Solutions tool to create, edit or modify financial data and generates quarterly, half yearly and annual reports.
- Theoretical Knowledge on
- Worked on ADO.NET and SQL Server 2008/2005 development and integration activities.
- Worked on Web Services development and deployment in .NET 2.0
- Worked on Windows Application development in C# and maintenance activities.
- Worked on complete SDLC life cycle from Requirement gathering, Design Documents creation, Development, Deployment & Implementation.
- Worked on WCF Services and SOAP Services in .NET 3.5 and in Store Procedures.
- Worked on SQL Server 2005 mainly on creating/modifying Store Procedures & Triggers