- Over 8 Years of experience in developing Web and Mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge on all the versions of iOS SDK (5.0 to 9.2).
- Worked on most of the frameworks in iOS SDK like Cocoa Touch, Core Foundation, UIKit, ResearchKit, Core Location, Core Bluetooth, Cordate, Core Graphics, AVFoundation, Core Animation, Core Text, Core Audio and Core Video, LocatlAuthentication, Media Player, Media Toolbox.
- Collaborated with UI/ UX team developing wire frames and prototypes using various 3rd party tools.
- Over 2 years of experience working on Agile Methodology.
- Have been involved in the whole SDLC process from designing to documenting.
- Expert in doing POCs (Proof of Concepts).
- Very good experience in gathering and analyzing requirements from domain experts.
- Experience in integrating and customizing Google/ Apple Maps.
- Experience in integrating third party SDK and libraries.
- Deep experience in Source Code Management using tools like Git, which is an Open Source Version Control/ Source Control System.
- Also experienced using other tools like Source Tree for version/ Source controlling, which provides graphical interface for Git repositories.
- Very good experience using Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), which ensures the code is in right place.
- Experience in using SQLite and SQL Server.
- Experience integrating web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience parsing various kinds of data like JSON and XML using NSJSONSerialization and NSXMLParser classes.
- Working knowledge on OpenGLES framework for rendering graphics 2D and 3D graphics, which is embedded version of OpenGL library.
- Extensively worked on various design patterns like Singleton, Delegation, Façade, Decorator, MVC, MVVM in various projects.
- In depth knowledge using Grand Central Dispatch (GCD) to achieve concurrency.
- Experience working on Apple Push Notifications (APNs).
- Experience using Appium, an open - source testing framework for mobile (iOS and Android) and web, which internally use Selenium.
- Experience using dependency management tool like Cocoa Pods.
.NET (8 years), MS SQL SERVER (7 years), SQL (8 years), SQL Server (7 years), Visual Studio. (6 years)
Programming Languages: C#, .NET, C, Objective-C, Java
Tools: X Code, Xamarin, Android Studio, Eclipse, Visual Studio …
Operating System: Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Middleware WCF, ADO.NET … Webservices, WebAPI
Testing Tools: Selenium, Appium, Mobile DevOps. Cloud Based Technologies Azure, Salesforce
Bug Tracking Technologies: Xamarin Insights, Bugzilla Source Control Tools Git, SVN
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in developing cross platform mobile application which can run on both iOS and android from the architecture of the application to implementing it by using Xamarin Studio.
- Requirement specification, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Involved in User Interface development and web services design implementation.
- Discussed the requirements with the client and analyzed the requirements.
- Develop Customer renders for platform specific behaviors like adding a native menu to a List View, develop native platform toolbar for iOS, Android and UWP, develop a collapsible grouped List View with selection indicators, customizing the master detail navigation experience on each platform and styling enhancements in Xamarin Forms Platform
- Followed Agile methodologies in the project implementation.
- Develop Custom behaviors for entry numeric requirements
- Implementation of Xamarin Mobile component for device location.
- Implement the Xamarin Insight crash reports, users, audience and events for monitoring the app across App Store and Google Play.
- Performed all unit testing, debugging and post-release support using Xamarin Test Cloud with different iOS/Android OS versions and devices.
- Create the reusable PCL services and view model interface using .NET elements
- Implemented Async task operations for delivering responsive UI.
- Design of libraries focused on class design, interaction through interfaces, and separation between the UI (view), business logic (view model) and data (model) using the MVVM Cross framework
- Leveraged LINQ to improve efficiency of queries throughout the code base.
- Bug and tasks tracking using JIRA
- Used C# and Xamarin Studio for development, debugging, coding the applications.
- Developed the UI screens and Xamarin Forms which met the UI requirements compliance.
Environment: Xamarin Studio, Xamarin. Forms, Xamarin. Android, Xamarin. iOS, C#, ADO.NET, MVVM, LINQ, JSON, Web API, SQL Server, TFS, JIRA.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, development and testing.
- Creating database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers etc.
- Analyzing the Code that was written in Older Versions of .NET Framework 4.5 and develop them in newer versions.
- Used C# in Xamarin to create native mobile application.
- Developed the independent Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Utilized ADO.Net Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Later, transformed to native app using Xamarin. Android and Xamarin. iOS when performance was the issue with Xamarin Forms.
- Developed Cross-Platform Mobile app using Xamarin Forms with code sharing between all platforms (Android, iOS and Universal Windows apps).
- Worked on automated UI Acceptance testing using Xamarin Test Cloud.
- Used jQuery, Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development with AngularJS and application development with C#.
- Followed MVVM pattern for databinding between views and view-Models.
- Designed User Interface using Asp.net Standard Controls, WinForms and Ajax Controls
- Implemented SQLite database with Xamarin forms to save necessary information into device local database.
- Used Mobile DevOps solution in Xamarin to implement Native, High performance apps.
- Experience in software unit testing and efficient at fact-finding, root cause analysis and bug-fixing.
- Experience in using language-Integrated Query (LINQ) (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to objects, LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML)
- Interacting with business team for clarifications on the requirements.
- Analyzing and identifying the problems and fixing the issues.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Developed quoting application used by agents, sales professionals for obtaining quote for pharmaceutical drugs.
- Involved in Designing the Application from the wireframes to finalizing the build release.
- Developed Native for both Android and iOS applications using Xamarin. IOS and Xamarin. Android.
- Implemented Xamarin components to use Camera, GPS and other Social Networking API's to integrate them to the Mobile Application.
- Responsible for developing mobile applications for both Android and iOS using Xamarin and Visual Studio in C#.
- Used Agile methodology for app development and involved in daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to discuss various aspects of the code related to individual modules.
- Created storyboards using XIB files for iOS UI experience.
- Developed the automatic crash report collection system.
- Implemented the WCF Services/consuming the Services with the Security and Debugging Mechanisms.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application.
- Tested the application as per the test cases and business logic using unit test and fixed the bugs.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming in SQL and Oracle 11g.
- Experience of .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Used Xamarin test cloud to automate testing.
Environment: Xamarin, XCode, Android SDK, Xamarin. Forms, MVVM, Xamarin test cloud, C#, Visual Studio .NET 2015, .NET framework 4.0 & 4.5, Azure web services, TFS, RESTful, JSON.
- Designed and developed an n-tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers using Silverlight, C#.Net and SQL.
- Designed, implemented and configured WCF service layer.
- Worked with WPF, Silverlight 3 in creating custom controls, data binding and graphics using Expression Blend.
- Managed to implement a layout system which adapt to changing window and display conditions by using WPF layout controls.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop-down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Worked with WPF, Silverlight in creating custom controls, 3D graphics, data binding etc.
- Used .Net assemblies for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using SQL Server as Database.
- Used LINQ to retrieve information from the XML data files.
- Worked with Oracle 11g Database to access customer records.
- Session and view state objects used to maintain user session data and page post back operations respectively.
- Performed unit testing and the complete system integration testing.
- Worked on Production Support tickets by finding the issues and fixing them.
Environment: C#.NET 3.5, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio .NET 2008, IIS 7.0, VSS, WPF, WCF, Silverlight 3.
- Responsible for coding ASP.NET Web forms which included coding, maintenance, worked on the Re-Design of Graphical User Interface (GUI) of web pages as per new.
- Used Master Page for the Header and Footer of the page for consistent look across all.
- Worked on new enhancements to the web based application in VB and Oracle as the modifications, enhancements and rebuilding of different modules page design and layout, ASP.NET Validation Controls, Data Store and Database interaction is through ADO.NET by using PL/SQL and stored procedures.
- Develop reusable User Controls for frequently required functionalities.
- Consumed WCF service from cool gen to read and display Loan transactions data.
- Wrote Packages and Procedures in Oracle to interact with the database.
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the TOAD.
- Fixed number of defects and technical issues during the project implementation.
- Debugged the programs and modified them according to the changed specifications.
- Worked on SSIS Packages that imports data into Database from a flat file.
- Responsible for creating SSRS Reports based on client specifications.
- Worked with Remedy tool to maintain day to day tickets from the users.
- Used Serena as versioning tool.