- Around 7 Years of professional experience in analysis, design, testing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, client - server applications, N-tier applications, and Windows Services based applications.
- Technical expertise in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WinForms, Web API, WCF, WPF, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, Angular JS 1&2, VB Script, NodeJS, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, RESTful Web Services and RDLC Reports.
- Extensive experience in Oracle PLSQL in utilizing PL/SQL procedures, functions, unit testing and involved in data extraction, transformation and loading operations on oracle using SQL Loader.
- Experienced in building Cross Browser Compatibility Web Pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap.
- Developed the administrative UI using AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in design using OOPS concepts and Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP. Experience in fast paced Agile Development Environments including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Sound knowledge of severalDESIGN PATTERNSlikeSingleton, Factory and ASP.NET MVC.
- Securing strong experience creating Windows UI using WinForms and WPF with WinForms pattern.
- Strong Experiences in creating and Integration ofXML Web Services.Worked on SOAP HEADER, and SOAP EXCEPTION.
- Extensive experience in creatingrich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms, Web User Controls, Custom Control, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service, RESTful Services, Web API and MSMQ, SOA.
- System design and development, Rapid Application Development (RAD) usingMVC and MVPpatterns withdesign patterns, code review, release management.
- Strong knowledge in Advanced Data Structures and efficient Algorithm design and analysis.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Strong abilities inDesign Patterns, Database Design, Normalization, writingStored Procedures,handlingSQL CLR, Triggers, Views, FunctionsandSSIS/DTS Packages in MS SQL Server and involved in all the stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked onASP.NET MVC,singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Facade Design patterns.
- Experience in implementing Asynchronous Processing,Multithreading, Caching,error handling, exception management, tracingandloggingfeatures
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools likeTeam Foundation Server (TFS),Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Integration Testing, MS Unit Test,Load Testing, Code review and implemented automated unit testing withNUNIT framework. Worked with NUNIT test using Mock (Moq) objects.
- Experience increating Unified Modeling Language (UML)diagrams like Class, Sequence and Use Case diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, Web Forms, Win Forms, SOAP, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 , WEB API
Programming Languages: C# .Net, VB.NET, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, Oracle 11g/10g, MS Access, My SQLPL/SQL.
Reporting tools: Crystal Reports 8.0, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services
ORM: Entity Framework 4.0/5.0.0/6.0.
Operating Systems: Windows 07/2000/ XP/ Vista, Windows 2003 server.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Development, Waterfall Development.
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server and Tortoise SVN, GitHub, JIRA.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in User Interface design and business layer implementation using ASP.NET CORE, C#, JQuery, Angular JS and WEB API’s.
- Designed SPA Application using Angular JS 2.0 created custom directives and custom filters. Used Angular2.0 for delivering user experiences such as high performance, off-line accessibility and zero-step installation. Developed Angular JS Factories, Services and re-used across the application.
- Worked on the REST/Web API to create the services and tested on postman and used Angular JS to create the data in the table using ng-repeat attributes. Developed multiple custom components using AEM.
- Followed Agile methodology using internal process SCRUM for the application development.
- Exploited enterprise Web strategies to address issues involved in creating Web content using ASP.NET Web pages and Server controls to display dynamic data obtained using Microsoft ADO.NET.
- Developed the application using various patterns including MVC 5.0, Singleton, MVVM Dependency Injection.
- Developed login page, security for the application. Used ASP.NET Core, Telerik, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap and Entity Framework.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls, JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View.
- Worked with XML files, to configure the .NET core application as well as PowerShell code.
- Experience on Publishing the events to RabbitMQ using JSON payloads.
- Implemented data-binding using Angular JS for front-end development of current web application.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular JS 2.0 framework and Node Js.
- Performed every task using SharePoint workflow engine that gives real-time information and Equity.
- Used a Bootstrap 3.0 from Angular2.0 platform and point it to the root component of the application instead of Angular ng-app. Used Typescript and its features such as static typing, classes and interfaces.
- Worked on Angular2.0 by consuming RESTful Web Services & Used Angular2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on Server and client.
- Worked extensively withKendo UIComponents likeGrid,Cascade DropdownList,DatePicker,Tab Strip,Tool Tip,Combo Boxetc.
- Worked with XML files, to configure the .NET core application as well as PowerShell code.
- Involved in heavy PowerShell scripting to perform database true-ups, BCP and moving XML based data across servers.
- Wrote RDBMS objects like stored procedures, views and user defined functions using SQL Server 2014, MongoDB and NoSQL.
- Good working knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C#
- Developed Web API2 Project along with it and Implemented Database Connection to SQL Server for getting access of tables using Entity Framework Database First approach.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP. Created RESTful WEB API’s to expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Developed Reports using SSRS and integrated in web application on the SQL Servers and addressed them.
- Worked with Sitecore CMS system and running Sitecore CMS system in cloud environment Hosting
- Experience in writing services to store and retrieve user data from NoSQL database like MongoDB
- The main communication definition to communicate between Tool Controller and Tool Automation using WCF contracts using MSMQ for reliable data transfer.
- Developed SQL packages, SQL procedures, triggers, functions and indexes to implement business logic.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for developing test cases and unit testing using Jasmine test framework. Used Protractor provided by Angular for end to end (e2e) testing.
- Extensive experience with Perforce. Experience with SVN/CVS, and GIT Software Configuration tools (Source Control).
- Use of a standard build process using ant, NAnt and implementation of configuration management and continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr.Net Web Developer
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Development on Client-side architecture for UI development using AngularJS, CSS and integration with MVC/Web API and Coding, unit & integration testing.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by the Angular framework.
- Written code to access secure Web Services using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.NET, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Strong Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Designed, developed and consumed .Net Webservices for the project and Development support for .Net web services in ASP.NET with C#.Net and consumed it.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Developed, coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Implemented Web Services and WCF to use in the application for critical operations.
- Created and consumed Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Used MSMQ in chat application for managing customer care.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other systems
- Experience with databases like PostgreSQL, Sql Server and MySQL.
- Reports are generated by using SSRS. Reports variables are passed from ASP.NET web pages.
- Involved in creating Dataset in the MS reporting services (SSRS) for calling the stored procedures and passed the parameters to the dataset.
- Integrated GitHub into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL server and excellent SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source Version Control. Performed Unit Testing with Mock Objects.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client-side validation.
- Used JQuery, AJAX framework to interact with RESTful and simple Asmx services to retrieve data using JSON.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity Framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity Framework in MVC.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 4.0. Web solutions developed using ASP.NET MVC, Razor and Entity Framework Code First Approach to create Models.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used HTTP Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes. Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Build and maintain systems with .NET/C#, shell scripting and Windows PowerShell.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc. and used MSMQ for delivering message between applications.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2012 and T-SQL.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2008 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Confidential, Boston, MA
C# .Net Developer
- Participated in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
- Created an UI application for Premium payments processing for online transfer, Bank payments and over the counter payments.
- Written the business logic in classes using VB.NET / C#.Net language and used in Web Forms.
- Utilized C# Generics, Collections, Delegates, Events, Extension methods, Anonymous types, and Lambda Expressions.
- Initiated the migration into ASP.Net and actively participated in the designing of the architectural framework of the asp.net application.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC 4.0 to makes applications load faster and some of the processing can be done in web browsers and not only the client side but the server-side execution is faster too.
- Experience in building and consuming ASP.NET Web API/Web Services.
- Expertise in programming with C#, ASP.NET, and Entity Framework. Developed Interfaces for data exchange using C#.NET and XML.
- Bug fixing, feature adding, and code optimizations to a customer facing API in C++.
- Specified, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implement the Agile Software methodology (SCRUM and XP Programming) in accomplishing the tasks and delivery of the project
- Participated in gathering and analyzing requirements from the business users.
- Planning, Design and Coding of IT Software Projects on .NET/Crystal Reports/SSRS on SQL Server back-end.
- Migration of MS Access Application into SQL Server 2008
- Portal is a web reporting interface from where we can view reports and data for different equipment’s like Comp, Pump etc. This portal helps in administration of page settings and user roles etc. We use SOA Architecture to develop this application.
- Strong interest in efficient Algorithm design and analysis.
- Strong knowledge in Advanced Data Structures
- Designed and coded many other applications on ASP.NET (3.5) & .NET Framework 3.5 with SQL Server back-end.
- Analysis and Design architecture for newly business changed requirements of developed system and developed code and writing the unit test cases and deployed updated solutions.
- Interaction with vendors and clients for purchases, services and information.
- Extensive experience in Database development like tables, stored procedures, views, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS products.
- Took care of all reporting requirements for all the software and departments.
- Developed basic windows-based application using C#.Net for various desktop applications used in the company.
- Understanding requirements for changes and enhancing to custom web reporting.
- Developed Web Forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.NET, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Involved in creating a document for mapping the UI of the application to the tables in database.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer. Implemented Win Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework.