- Having around 5+ years’ professional experience with Windows and Web based applications, being involved in Development, Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and maintenance using Microsoft Technologies. Seeking a challenging position in Web Development world where I could add my knowledge and skills for the better productivity of the organization.
Core Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, React JS
.Net Framework: 4/4.5
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Microsoft Visual studio: 2015/2013.
Databases: MS - SQL Server 2016/2012/2008
Version Control: Team Foundation Server, GIT
Other Technologies/languages: C, C++, Data Structures using C
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Confidential - Pleasanton, CA
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views
- Creating screens as separate npm components and used in the main app.
- Design of custom UI Themes for the web page using SASS CSS pre-processor instead of inline- styles or Less.
- Working with JSON for data exchange/interaction between client and server or application to application.Consuming JSON based restful webservices(POST, PUT, DELETE, GET methods), back-end integration.
- Development of Json based dynamic forms using React Js for URLA.
- Use of UI components through App engine in react application.
- Creating custom handlers for support of user interations.
- Make use of iframes for injecting react application inside an angular application.
- Extensive using GIT for version controlling and regularly updating the code in GITHUB
- Made use of JIRA as a bug tracking system to track and maintain history of stories, bugs and issues on everyday basis
- Involved in the full life cycle of the software design process including, requirements definition, prototyping, and proof of concept, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance utilizing Agile Methodologies.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Developed single page application using angular.js and node.js with ng-view directive.
- Used ng-route service which is used in conjunction with the ng-view directive.
- Used ng-repeat for instantiates a template once per item from a collection.
- Implemented two-way data binding through scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- UsedAJAXframeworkslike JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIsand involved in performance tuning the website.
- Involved in developing cross browser and cross device compatible pages,hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in Logging Bugs in Team Foundation Server and further fixing them in later stages.
- Attended Sprint meetings, daily standup meetings, estimation meetings and taken care MOM (Minutes of meetings).
Systems Analyst (UI/.Net Developer)
- Firstly involved in Requirement gathering, analysis, implementation and design.
- Involved in writing test cases for pages indicating where the problems are occurring which helps in the modification process later on.
- Involved in modifying the database accordingly per the requirements using SQL Server.
- Writing new queries fit for the website where changes are required. Worked on writing new views, functions, triggers, and required stored procedures.
- Also, involved in modifying the Data Grid and Data Adapter for viewing required data.
- Taken part in conversion of the Macro part in excel for copying data from excel sheet on to a website.
- Maintained and updated the required HTML and CSS pages on a regular basis and as required.
- Provided required technical support to fellow web design team members as directed
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs and Responsible for Project and Code Documentation.
- Also, written the required documentation, Test Cases for the part done in the project for future references.
- Involved in daily interactions with clients, managing meetings, submission of reports, maintaining Minutes of Meeting.
- Involved in analysis, requirement gathering, implementation and design.
- Designed database using Sql Server.
- Worked on writing SQL Queries, stored procedures, Tables, database triggers, cursors, schemas, views, functions in SQL Server.
- Designed Web Forms Using Visual Studio, creating Business objects required for the website per the database designed.
- Also written test cases for few of the web pages.
ConfidentialSystems Analyst (UI/.Net Developer)
- Migration of the internal application from classic Asp to ASP.Net
- Involved in developing Web pages using ASP.NET C#.
- Assisted in design of database using SQL Server 2008
- Used SQLdatasource in connection to database for few of the pages (select command)
- Developed Unit Test Cases for an existing application and the developed website with the QA team, also worked on next phases for enhancements.