- I has more TEMPthan 8 years of experience in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based and n - tier application. Expert in developing windows applications, web applications and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, REST, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, Web API’s and SQL Server.
- Object Oriented Design focused on Web-based full-stack development.
- Worked extensively on Entity Framework 4.0, 5.0 6.0.
- Strongly used C# code for developing applications
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Factory Pattern, Dependency Injection (DI),Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton andMVC.
- Worked extensively wif Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Good working noledge in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, State, Component, Activity diagrams using UML
- Expert in debugging teh application using teh debugging tools provided by teh Visual Studio .NET IDE.
- Good experience in creating database tasks and scheduling.
- Functional domain experience involves retail and hospitality sectors.
- Very well versed in Agile Methodology.
- Hands on experience in teh life cycle of software Engineering-Requirements analysis, design, development and unit testing.
- Knowledge on WPF and looking for an opportunity
- Developed web applications using Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and Experience in creating and executing test cases using N-Unit and Q-Unit.
- Azure deployment, continuous integration, Resource management and application insight.
- A team player wif excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has teh ability to work across cross-functional team.
MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGIES: C#.NET 4.5, ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.2, LINQ, WinForms, WPF
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: C#
WEB SERVERS: IIS
RDBMS: SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Visual Studio.NET 2015, Visual Studio.NET 2010, SQL Server Management Studio
SERVICES: WCF, Restful Services
DESIGN TOOLS: MS Visio
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, Windows Server
REPORTING & INTEGRATION TOOLS: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS
VERSION CONTROL TOOLS: SVN, TFS
MS SOFTWARE PACKAGES: MS Office, MS FrontPage SharePoint, MS Excel
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Contributing software engineering expertise in teh development of products through teh software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment.
- Enhancement and maintenance of teh existing application, implementing teh client specific changes based on requirement.
- Conceptualize and developed teh prototype for upcoming risk management solutions.
- Worked wif teh cloud infrastructure team to publish and deploy teh application in dev and staging environment.
- Performed integration test, smoke test and UAT on teh application and collaborated wif QA team.
- Worked closely wif pen test team while application is in staging pipeline, Collaborated and worked wif pen test team to enhance teh application security.
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in gathering and decomposing business requirements into various stories for Agile Development.
- Working wif Web API RESTful services, involve in bug fixes, production issues, resolving ticket and enhancement based on requirements.
- Asynchronous and use of TPL.
- I introduced teh concept of Asynchronous coding in .NET 4.5 to my team, used teh concept of Thread pool to make teh application efficient.
- Engineered customized features and modules for new applications, revised enhancements and updates for existing application suites.
- Working wif azure platform for deployment, continuous integration and deployment, resource management and Application Insight.
- Developed Business logic layer for ASP.NET MVC project under Visual Studio
- C# codewhile enhancing overall functionality and speed.
- Created Business Logic Layer and Presentation Layer in C#. NET and ASP.NET
- Worked comprehensively on C#, ASP.NET for building backend and building Client-Side Validation using AJAX Control toolkit.
- Used ASP.NET concepts like Master Page layout, for teh consistent look and feel along various pages.
- Worked wif AngularJS in front end to interact wif teh REST services
- Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
- Worked on ADO.Net components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to teh database.
- Used Repository and unit of work design patterns.
- Wrote unit test using N-Unit framework.
- Used Unity framework for Dependency Injection.
- Developed Web API RESTful Services
- Used LINQ to query teh database and for data manipulation tasks.
Sr. Net Developer
- Requirement Analysis, development, maintenance, integrating and testing of teh application in .NET4.5 Framework using Visual Studio 2015.
- I is responsible for developing complete WCF service for teh windows and web application which keeps record of patient medical history.
- Used AGILE/SCRUM methodology to implement and track teh application progress.
- Writing server-side code for various web forms using C#.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct teh business logic using C#.
- Wrote unit test to cover most of teh code wif unit test
- Developed WCF Services to interact wif desktop and web application.
- Used LINQ to SQL for querying data from teh database.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for teh Data Access Layer for teh ASP.NET MVC4 application.
- Implemented teh sorting and paging for all teh grid views.
- Designed and developed web based UI in C# using different controls like HTML Controls, DHTML controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Provided technical support and consultation for.NET application and infrastructure queries
- Helped to fine tune and optimize teh existing .NET application.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and SQL Queries in SQL Server.
- Identified production and Non-Production issues.
- Worked wif SQL Server for developing stored procedures wif complex business rules
- Involved in Weekly project status reporting and data submission.
Lead .NET Developer
- I worked as solo application developer.
- I is responsible for requirement collection, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- I has deployed teh application on Azure and monitored teh request and response through Application Insight.
- I used teh concept of Thread pool and asynchronous coding to increase teh efficiency of teh application
- Used MVC architecture for developing teh application which is coded using C#.
- Used Entity Framework code first approach to design teh database and entity model.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS to design teh user interface.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and used jQuery for front end validation.
- Developed business layer components in C#.NET.
- Developed unit test and tried to cover all teh code wif unit test.
- Involved in front end design and controls using ASP.NET.
- Extensively used Grid Views sorting and paging.
- Extensively used LINQ Queries to interact wif database.
- Worked on exporting reports to Excel from Grid views.
- Integrated application wif third party messaging API
- Created a content management system for teh vendor which is enabled wif coupon management and promotion.
- Integrated Application wif third party API for payment integration.
- Integrated Application wif third party API for enabling SMS.
- Developed a set of functionalities for phone number normalization using teh country codes.
- Wif teh help of a third-party vendor, integrated teh alerting on mobile devices registered on member’s accounts for any notable changes done to their accounts.
- Integrated jQuery into teh website for easier and reliable client-based validations.
- Worked wif UI for calling RESTful services.
- Introduced HTML5 and CSS3 into teh website for teh first time for better cross-browser compatibility on teh modern browsers.
- Developed web pages using jQuery for Client-Side Validation.
- Handled runtime and design time errors by implementing teh appropriate error handlers in C#.Net.
- Integrated teh website into various social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare, etc.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.NET, CSS, Visual Studio IDE, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Participated in Requirement collection process and compiled them to User Requirements Document (URD).
- Developed teh web application based on ASP.net, C#.
- Developing and maintaining teh front and back end functionality of website.
- Wrote technical documentation for design architecture, graphical interface, functional specification and project scheduling.
- Has involved in teh client meeting to understand teh specific requirement.
- Has involved in client meetings to understand teh specific requirement.
- Developing and maintaining teh front and back end functionality of website.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and Integrated website wif social media sites.
- Developed business logic using C#
- Migrated static content to a dynamic content management system.
Environment: ASP.NET C#.NET, CSS, Visual Studio IDE
Junior Software Developer
- Has involved in teh client meeting to understand teh specific requirement
- Wrote internal and external design specifications
- Involved in implementation of code using C# .NET
- Learning and collaborating wif team members for domain noledge
- Involved in new customers.
Environment: WinForms, C#.NET, Visual Studio IDE