- .NET Developer with 6 years of experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as Analysis Design Development Testing Deployment and Maintenance of web applications.
- Experience in implementation of N-Tier Architecture in Windows and Web based Client/Server internet/intranet and distributed applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensively used Windows Communication Foundation WCF Web services for Web applications using SOAP WSDL UDDI
- Expertise in using Language Integrated Query LINQ providers for data manipulation.
- Extensive experience in XML XML Web Services WWF WPF XSLT Security in ASP .NET.
- Good knowledge on Silver Light WPF Expression Blend.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 Oracle 10g/11g XML data source RDBMS and MS Access.
- Experience in Financial Insurance Mortgage Health Care and Banking.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming OOP concepts in most of the applications.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS with the .net environment.
- Designed and developed Use Cases Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Experience in Creation of Web User Controls and Web Custom Controls.
- Good experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS 5.0/6.0.
- Experience in using Visual Source Safe VSS Team Foundation Server TFS
- Experience in analytical and technical skills and developing systems using different software methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines Adaptable to new software technologies quick learner and also can work efficiently as an individual.
- Net Technologies VC .Net ASP.NET ADO.NET VB.NET VC .Net .NET Framework
- Languages C PL/SQL XML UML HTML and UNIX ShellScripting
- Operating Systems Windows NT/2000/XP/vista Linux and UNIX
- RDBMS Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g SQL Server MS-Access
- Version Control Visual Source Safe 6.0 CVS TFS and PVCS
- Component Technologies Crystal Reports Custom Controls COM DCOM ActiveX
- Web/Application Servers IIS6 Weblogic8.1 Websphere Tomcat Apache Web Server
Emblem HealthJavelina application program is primarily a batch engine which evaluates a large number of Claims each night after the close of business. it works as a decision system to pull Claims data from various sources like underwriting data source run that through various types of common Pre Post eligibility rule sets and check for eligibility of the Claims. This process involves Claim adjustments with respects group plan and individual Insurance. It has many different programs targeting for specific group of Plans. It is anN Tier program running on SQL Server and C windows service. There are other supporting systems fortheseapplications running on C ASP.net WCF Windows forms SSIS SSRS Windows Services etc.
- Developed application using N tier methodology and followed AGILE methodology.
- Involved in Generic classes for Business Layer and Data Access Layer using C .
- Developed rich front end UI using ASP.Net and AJAX controls Silverlight and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements
- Responsible for Designing developing Web user Controls in .NET 4.5 Framework using ASP.NET
- Made enhancements to the existing Widget controls in user interface using c and Asp.Net
- Designed and developed the application using MVC Architecture.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving querying storage and manipulation interface screens developed using MVC.
- Designed and Developed Web Services for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Involved in creating database design along with complex stored procedures Triggers and user defined functions using SQL Server.
- Involved in creating and consuming Web Services and WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to client application.
- Provided the membership data to Vendors in EDI 834 format and CSV Formats
- Developed the Translator class to translate the EDI invoice format using XML rule set.
- Used NUnit framework to develop test case scenarios.
- Handled many production issues using HP Quality Control.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and query optimization.
- Coordination between onsite and offshore team.
Environment .NET Framework 4.0/4.5 ASP.NET C Install Shield 2009 SQL Server 2008 Visual Studio 2010 TFS jQUery CSS HTML WCF Services Ajax Controls N-Tier Architecture.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with business analysts and team members to outline the proposed IT solution.
- Improved the performance of web pages by implementing AJAX controls
- Worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET .
- Involved in designing developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS-2008 and SSIS .
- Worked as ASP .NET Developer to build on and support its existing EDI Interoperability and Clearinghouse products..
- Used ASP.NET membership concept for authentication/authorization framework
- Used .Net framework 4.0 n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls Component Art Grid View Data List Textbox Calendar List Controls Dropdown Validation Controls etc .
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages OOPS CONCEPTS abstraction encapsulation inheritance polymorphism in C .
- Implemented session management concept
- Used ADO.NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server 2008
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as GridView ListView etc. for displaying data
- Developed WCF servicesand wrote clients to consume these services.
- Performed unit testing on some modules.
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of Visual Studio.NET extensively.
- Involved in documentation of various API s.
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements
- Enhancing the existing StoreTrak application according to the client s requirements.
- Designed Developed Components using C .NET ADO.NET
- Fixing the bugs in the application according to the priority set by the customer support.
- Using Subversion to maintain the different versions of the resource.
- Developed User Interface using windows forms.
- Used web services to integrate with the Accounts module.
- Interaction with the Solution Architect regarding various enhancement projects.
- Involved in debugging high severity defects and UAT.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and query optimization.
- Implemented Unit Testing at each level of application development
Environment Visual Studio.NET 2010 C .NET XML ADO.NET T-SQL SQL Server 2008 VSS MSProject Install Shield.
- Involved in requirement analysis designing and development
- Developed CSS for user interface uniformity
- Designed Class Use Case Sequence diagrams using MS Visio
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net 3.5 using Master Pages Themes skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Involved in developing Web Service classes using SOAP to communicate with legacy systems and also deployed web services as per business requirement.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C .Net ASP.Net Visual Studio.Net.
- Involved in implementing the business logic using C and OOPSprinciples
- Responsible for debugging and fixing bugs
- Involved in maintaining documentation for design and development
- Involved in testing and fixing the issues discovered during the testing process
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server
- Developed the user manual for the end user
- Provided support and also involved in maintenance process
- Implemented AGILE Methodology in the entire project
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions
- Implemented .Net framework 3.5 N-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C
- Implemented designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server 2005
- Implemented Web Services for publishing and consuming data successfully
- Used GridView and ListView various other controls for displaying data
- Used ADO.NET and entity framework for database interaction
- Developed a Web Service which receives/sends data in XML format
- Performed Testing on different functionalities of the application
- Deployed the code on IIS Server
- Involved in technical support and documentation
- Handled production issues and enhanced the User interfaceas per requirements