Successful background in information technology professional with skilled experience in programming/coding testing technical support and application development. Successfully completed project tasks involving code deployment change management as well as software development. Strong ability to lead in the areas of problem-solving change management processes planning and documentation.
Code Deployment Testing Web Services Defect Triage Defect Management Estimation Requirement Analysis Technical Design Change Management Build Coordination Software Development Life Cycle SDLC Application Development
Knowledge and experience in WebFocus Toad for Oracle C C VB.NET. SQL CICS XML WSDL Web service development Teradata T-SQL UNIX Mainframe/JCL COBOL QMF Soap UI HTML Team Forge. Extensive experience with Microsoft products and Operating Systems such as Microsoft Office Suite and Windows XP. Knowledge and experience in programming routers and switches and performing troubleshooting tasks for connectivity speed and packet loss issues.
Business Systems Analyst
- Evaluate business problems develop information/infrastructure systems solutions. Provide technical expertise for deployed technologies for major HR computer systems/projects. Assists with systems development projects through implementation. Assists in the development and administration of projects including the design creation and maintenance of various databases.
- Responsible for using Teradata SQL and PL/SQL to build queries stored procedures and create ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for Monthly and Quarterly Audit Reports for the HR Division using MS Access Toad Teradata
- Responsible for developing weekly Driver Classification reports using MS Access and Teradata
- Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle ISDLC processes by gathering requested information writing testing and debugging programs and scripts implementing test scripts and procedures testing and installing third-party software writing instruction manuals compiling documentation reports and documenting application changes. Conducts application analysis and design for end users by reviewing business processes documenting business requirements researching potential solutions making recommendations to meet Customers business objectives writing program specifications writing detailed checklists for change control implementations writing data analysis documents and creating technical design documentation.
- Successfully lead monthly manual Experian data loads for the Membership and Marketing Team and assisted in the automation of the Experian data loads for the MDM Customer Team using Mainframe and UNIX
- Successfully coded developed and tested multiple COBOL programs and CICS web services using Java EE/Eclipse Platform Soap UI and Mainframe
- Technical lead for documenting and installing quarterly Postalsoft directories updates using Mainframe and UNIX
- Lead for migrating/converting jobs from CDB Unloads to DB2 Unloads
- Assisted in the installation of Citrix Applications on Windows Servers
- Successfully lead change control and change management process with end-to-end support for multiple team rollouts installs code changes and updates and implementations according to the ITIL standards.
- Assisted in the management of end-to-end support efforts for the hardware and software release process of interdependent projects by creating release plans and defining scope ensuring the accuracy completion and integration of release implementation and deployment plans across projects to mitigate resource conflicts and ensure compliance with the Information Systems Development Life Cycle
- Lead the build and deploy process for multiple interdependent software releases by managing the packaging and deployment of integrated application components ensuring alignment of content with approved release specifications and changes researching identifying and leveraging best-in-class technologies and processes to streamline and automate the release management process.
- Middle School Technology Mathematics Instructor plan and instruct students using a wide variety of teaching aids motivational and implementation strategies to engage students in active learning. Implement real-world applications and technological approaches to subject material. Instructed students in use of word processing desktop publishing and drafting programs for conversion from annual typesetting and drafting to computer assisted methods. Incorporate learning modality principles into classroom and individual instruction.
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for effective implementation of Project Based Learning with the Can This Idea Project .
- Southwest Regional recognition for daily use of state of the art classroom technologies with hands on training in Aircraft Digital Radio Music Medical Graphic Computer Aided Drafting and Criminal Technologies.
- Successfully plan and implemented Parents Math and Science night for the 8th grade math and science educators to improve parental involvement for Chickasaw Middle School.
Help Desk Specialist
Fulfill both short- and long-term substitute assignments across all subject areas effectively teaching students of varied academic/age levels grades K-12 and diverse cultural backgrounds. Instruct classes of as many as 24 students communicate with teachers administrators and parents and build a positive rapport with students. Filled in for permanent teachers at a moment s notice closely adhered to lesson plans and kept students motivated engaged and focused.