I am a Senior Architect with 17 years broad Experience in the Fields of Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture, Application Development Information Technology. I am an accomplished architecture expert with a solid history of aligning systems and business strategy. I have comprehensive knowledge of development languages, software and infrastructure. Adept at evaluating short- and long-term business goals, analyzing systems, and leading entire software development process from conception to completion. I enjoy mentoring and motivating team members and have solid experience in managing Off-shore development projects.
- Adept in maturing projects organizations to improve quality, delivery accuracy, productivity, effectiveness
- Repeated success in leading the development, delivery, maintenance, and support of software products projects
- Skilled in collaborating with all levels of the organization to drive key initiatives and achieve business objective
- Hands-on Technical Leader with broad experience brings focus on big picture business impacts of technology projects real costs, practical benefits, risks and contingencies
- Demonstrated technology leadership and project management skills
- Solid Experience with Service Oriented Architecture SOA and Enterprise Integration Technologies.
- Expert in architecture and design patterns/Design Principles SOA, TOGAF, Saas, MVC,GOF,KISS,DRY
- Expert level experience in Hiring, Training, Building and Managing teams
- Solid Experience in Web Portals, Licensing Entitlement Management, Auto and Home Policy Administration System, PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle ERP, Siebel CRM, Quote to Cash, Order Management Transformation,Payroll,Sales Incentive Management implementation
- Architectural leadership experience in SaaS/Mobile/Cloud solutions at HP Software.
- Solid experience in building Scalable Web architecture and Distributed Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in building reference architectures, solution architecture, enterprise roadmaps by working with other senior leaders in the architecture review board.
- Solid experience in building and managing Agile Teams.
- Architectural leadership experience in implementing Data Migration/Business intelligence solutions at HP Software
- Expert level experience in building ecommerce web site design, development architecture
- Provided thought leadership in designing Mobile roadmap for Customer Identity Management at HP Software Entitlement System
- Demonstrated experience working with object-oriented programming OOP and design principles
- Demonstrated experience in building backups, recovery, build, deployment, code coverage, monitoring tools and automation of these tools at the Enterprise level.
- Experience building web-scale solutions that scale to tens or thousands of concurrent users
- Strong Research and Development in experience in SaaS/Cloud in Java EE and .Net platform
- Strong experience in analyze database queries, stored procedures, views, indexes and functions for optimization on an enterprise scale
- Demonstrated experience in identity management, SSO implementations and on boarding applications into Identity and access management solutions.
- Strong experience in Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development, Performance analysis.
- Solid experience in Distributed caching frameworks Ehcache, Hibernate Cache.
- Solid experience in building heterogeneous systems using REST and SOAP API
- Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Iterative, Waterfall,CMM, Allianz Operational Excellence Six Sigma ,ITIL methodologies
Role: Software Architecture/Design Development
- Architect and Lead the Software Entitlement Management System at Confidential
- Design, Architect, Development: SaaS Web service integration for order fulfillment, SaaS usage and consumption interfaces from Autonomy to HP Software.
- Design, Architect, Development: Customer Master, Product Master Web services integration from HP
- master data management system.
- Design, Architect, Development: Data Migration mapping and ETL scripts used to migrate from Legacy HP System to new Safenet Entitlement Management System
- Work closely with Senior Vice President of Information Technology to determine feasibility of product features and implement solutions for HP Software.
- Established and managed an onshore development team which works closely with offshore development team. The project had 100 resources with 30 developers.
- Key communication and oversight role for off-shore development team in Confidential
- Role: Centre of Excellence Special Projects Technical Lead
- Designed and executed an efficient outsourcing methodology which returned expected positive results.
- Lead service oriented re-architecture effort which resulted in a highly maintainable and scalable system.
- Key communication and oversight role for off-shore development team in India. Provides High Level Estimates of projects and approves vendor's work estimates Reviews and approve key project deliverables.
- Provided policy administration expertise and technical guidance at Allianz Fireman's Fund Insurance. The project had a budget in excess of 100M and 200 resources.
- Work closely with Senior Directors, Vice President of Information Technology, Chief Technology officer to determine feasibility of product features.
- Design, developed the Agilent Software Licensing Subscription Management System.
- Fidelity Outsourcing Project Credit Union conversion
- Manage software system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support.
- As a System Analyst I worked with Amdahl Corporation for the Oracle 11i Application Upgrade Project.
- As an Associate Consultant, I worked with Citibank, PBG on their client communication System.
Operating Systems UNIX, Microsoft Windows, Linux
Development Tools Eclipse 3.7, IBM Rational System Architect, Visual Studio2010 ,VS TFS, Visual Inter Dev,PL/SQLDeveloper,XMLSpy,SOAPUI,TOAD,PeopleTools,Visual-SourceSafe,Ant,Sparx Enterprise Architect,Maven,Hudson Continuous Integration Deployment CI/CD
Application/Framework: Java EE6 EE7,JMS,ODBC,OLEDB,JDBC,Hibernate,.NET, ASP.NET,WCF, JSF, Spring MVC,Bootstrap,Nunit, Junit,JQuery, SOAP,WSDL,REST API,Google App Engine
Software Configuration Management SCM Version Control: IBM Rational Clear Case, VS TFS, Subversion,CVS
Application/Web Servers: Jboss,Tomcat, Websphere, IIS,Apache
ETL/Integration Tools: Informatica,WCF, MSMQ, WebSphere MQ,Apache Active MQ,WebSphere Message Broker,Tibco, SQL Server Integration Services
Databases Oracle, SQL Server2005/2008,DB2,MYSQL,MongoDB, PostgreSQL, mongoDB
ERP PeopleSoft, Oracle Applications, Siebel
Policy Administration/Rating Engine: AQS, Oracle Insbridge Rating Underwritting
Office Tools Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, VISIO .