- Result Driven Professional having 8 years of experience with Analysis Design Development Implementation and maintenance of Intranet Internet database-driven client-server building of Distributed/Web based enterprise solutions and Object Oriented applications.
- 6 years of solid industry experience as a product researcher and developer user experience designer interaction designer user interface designer and similar roles designing GUI s for websites and web applications.
- Good experience with Cloud based platforms/systems Cloud computing Object Oriented methodology OOP Microsoft .NET Framework ASP.NET C .NET VB Web services Web Forms design and implementation.
- Experience in developing Webpages using Visual Studio in C .NET XML ASP.NET Web Services SQL ADO.NET and configuring the Internet Information Server IIS developing and architecting internet-based applications.
- Extensive design and programming experience with web technologies like HTML DHTML CSS XML XML Schema DTD XHTML XSL/XSLT XPath and XQuery and SOAP.
- Good knowledge about the version controlling tools such as Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
- Deep expertise in all aspects of distributed/web development projects from creating project specs SRS documents and proposals to executing design layout back-end programming and database development.
- Experience in database development Installation and Maintenance of SQL Server. Developed Reports using SQL Server Reporting Service. Strong Database Knowledge using SQL Server Stored Procedures Triggers Cursors and indexes.
- Experience in development of Web Service/web based applications. With Strong Quality Assurance skills which include system testing regression testing and Integration testing.
- Strong consulting and development skills with Microsoft SharePoint .NET framework Agile Scrum development methodology Excel Services and other Microsoft technologies.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle Authored design documents Practiced UML and Object Oriented Design techniques followed coding standards using Design Patterns performed testing.
- Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Strategic Systems Planning Designing Programming Testing Documentation and Presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually as well as collaboratively in a team. Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to swiftly learn innovative concepts together with outstanding interpersonal skills. Good and proven use of interpersonal skills as a team worker and ability to work with all levels in an organization.
- Individual with strong management analytical coordinating organizational leadership presentation business and interpersonal skills and adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Dot Net Developer
For Manpower formerly Experis Implementation partner I was responsible for working on a Content Integration project which was successfully deployed over a 12 month period beta/production roll out . My work involved the creation of Content Management products currently branded as Content Canvas/Content Builder for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud formerly Exacttarget that will reside in their cloud and be rendered and available to their customers/clients. This entails a highly scalable fast robust searchable and efficient system wide content repository within SalesForce and multiple feature rich cloud offerings that will be made available to existing clients as well as new acquisitions. Will also include the phased integration of the newly developed systems to their existing set of cloud applications and services via a customized Application Program Interface.
- Integrate Content Management functionality into existing browser-based solutions through the use of REST APIs components/resources on a Nancy-FUEL based platform/framework
- Design develop and deploy multiple Digital Asset Management components and feature rich functionalities of the products such as Version Control Dynamic Content A/B Testing Categories Tags and Search etc.
- Workout possible improvements and suggest changes to the system that can benefit the overall product. Design analyze and define the structure and architecture of API URI and underlying business logic based on interactions with stakeholders and product owners and functional/UI/UX documentation.
- Research Design and Document underlying EnterMedia CMS architecture and the overall technology framework
- Customized Implementation of EnterMedia Enable configure and develop underlying EnterMedia data store to function as a customized implementation including Digital Asset Management properties and features such as Asset Types Conversions Conversion Presets Custom Fields Tags and Search etc. among several others.
- Work on customizing the backend data store provided by EnterMedia using Java other java technologies that integrate to the solution and their chosen relevant custom technology stack.
- Integrate Campaigns Solution/App to the new system/soln. by interacting with the legacy SQL data base and native API resources.
- Perform automated tests unit tests NUNIT and customized load testing for the overall system and the custom API specifically using tools such as JMeter etc.
- Contribute to production deployments including technical documentation participation in change control processes and creation of release notes
- Provide support for QA instances and assistance in supporting software released to production in previous sprints
- Communicate effectively with the scrum master product owners and business stakeholders/end clients and fellow team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables prioritization and required effort.
- Train assist transfer knowledge to new/regular team members help set up their access to environments and provide them code reviews/feedback and other developmental resources and understanding of business logic.
Dot Net Developer
The Project successfully created and deployed an integrated Content/Learning Management System Engine using a consolidated set of features functionalities and requirements from their previously existing set of systems. The LMS engine is used primarily to service the Training/Mass Online Course Offerings of their multiple auto clients such as NAPA Tire Kingdom Midas Good Year etc. I also created a Class Scheduling/Marketing tool that allowed their clients/customers nationwide to monitor plan and implement their classes as well as dynamically generate customized promotional material for mass distribution. Apart from this I serviced their weekly production based needs to maintain and enhance their existing Microsoft/.NET based solutions and IT infrastructure.
- Developed a new LMS engine that could be used to generate customized LMS instances for multiple clients dynamically. Had to review and consolidate requirements gathered from functionalities of existing systems design and integrate them. Successfully implemented tested and deployed the solution.
- This project primarily involved C based code ASP.NET front end and a MS SQL server based backend.
- I was also multi tasked with creating backend data base changes mapped from legacy data bases and had to write stored procedures based on the new set of business rules and requirements. Was engaged in the testing phase prior to deploying and ensuring a stable and fully functional system.
- The second project assigned to me involved the creation of a tool that would permit their end clients to access/view modify and generate plans and schedules for their online class/course offering in real time. This served as a front end administrative User Interface as well as a Scheduling/Marketing tool that allowed them to customize and generate Sales/Promotional material on the fly.
- Both of the above systems involved the implementation of custom security layer that ensured correct access based on authentication to appropriate users and roles along their organizational hierarchy.
- Apart from this I was periodically assigned weekly production and maintenance work on their existing systems to identify and correct bugs or perform minor enhancements/modifications to their interfaces etc.
- Performed backend database work involving running transactions writing new stored procedures etc.
- Designed custom and developed ASP.Net User Controls as a part of the above solutions.
- Developed the middle tier business logic components using .net framework that interact with the database and processes all the data for the presentation layer to display and also involved in various phases of database design like Logical and Physical layers.
- Developed custom web pages and complex User Interfaces implementing data bound controls like Repeaters Data Grids Drop Down menus and Nested controls using the methods Data Binding.
- Used SQL server 2008 for writing Stored Procedures creating new tables making modifications to existing tables and stored procedures and performing updates and other transactions. Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports
Dot Net Developer/Business Analyst
Project was to fulfill their weekly e-commerce based web production needs and helped newly develop/enhance their existing business Information Systems and core IT infrastructure including their CRM Call center/Collections Applications PCI Compliance Projects and Media Partner Portal among others. I was also required to act as a Lead Business Analyst on weekly iterations to gather analyze and document new requirements organize and lead stand up meetings and help with new suggestions and contribute to their Strategic Management/overall Operational/Business Goals
- I was in-charge of ensuring PCI compliance for their call center by initiating planning designing and successfully deploying a project/solution to transfer files/recordings from a third party server to their PCI compliant servers in real time while logging and archiving additional metadata/business information. Also provided end user training and orientation for their call center staff.
- Worked on modifying enhancing developing and resolving issues with their existing CRM Optimizing it from an aesthetic/front end Graphical User Interface perspective while performing analysis and feasibility studies to integrate their CRM data collections information marketing/ analytics engine voice analytics customer behavior trend analysis and call center operations management in order to improve Conversion Rates Sales Customer Retention and Iterative business development goals.
- Responsible for successfully deploying multiple retargeting technologies site wide including tracking technologies from the following third parties Jumpcurve Nanigans Yahoo based on the provided business criteria specifications and goals.
- Responsible for developing enhancing and improving their Media Partner Portal while incorporating custom controls and optimizing performance.
- Regularly performed SQL queries running transactions/scripts resolved database errors modifying and updating their database tables.
- Performed research on analyzing performance/defects and optimizing their web pages using tools such as firebug Gomez site monitoring Suite. This was scoped to include a historic analysis of page downtime page object failures third party delays and automated/synthetic test data while comparing this with corresponding Conversion/sales data sets to correlate the two and suggest pinpoints/solutions to fix the same.
- Involved in integrating their site with third party Fraud Analytics tool by Kount using web services scripts and api. Developed and migrated some of their other smaller sites/legacy sites based on their business requirements database design and system analysis.
- Responsible for Req. analysis defining scope JAD sessions project meetings daily Stand UP meetings and adding project estimates timely delivery Resolutions of issues and documentation during their weekly iterations. Involved in documenting bug reports QA automated testing and build fixes.
Dot Net Developer
- I was required to create functional and technical design specifications preparing cost/benefit analysis detailing advantages/disadvantages of developing and/or modifying software. Utilizing version management utilities to maintain code.
- Provided support for application via embedded tool-kits developed source code level programs for major application enhancements. Identified areas of risk associated with the development process including monitoring measuring and optimizing application performance and implementing appropriate preventative measures.
- Extensively developed User Controls which are basic building blocks of pages that were being generated dynamically. Responsible for Req. analysis timely delivery Resolutions of issues. Involved in Enhancement Maintenance and Testing.
- Analyzed the user requirements and designed the architecture of the entire ASP.NET Web application. Involved in gathering functional requirements and Gap analysis.
- Involved in enhancement of existing system with new requirements / analyzed existing system based on the business and developed code as per specification/ standards.
- Designed Web Forms for all applications using Visual Studio.NET and components using .NET framework. Database operations include developing stored procedures and Triggers.
- Responsible for developing Business logics using DLL s creating the Database design System Analysis Writing Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created XML configuration file s i.e. SiteConfig Layout URL Themes Nav Header and Footer etc. for new Website s that are constructed and presented dynamically.
- Extensively working on Web-Services that are used for data retrieval and manipulation.
Dot Net/SharePoint Developer
- Worked as a part of a team to create the overall high level architecture of the system and to make suggestions to improve the solution
- Analyzed the enterprise wide requirements and systems and subsequently compiled and defined the software specification requirements document and the business requirements document.
- Helped with the design and development of the enterprise wide web services that were being integrated with multiple preexisting content management systems packages and applications.
- Participated in the Development of Web Services deployed to their intranet and extranet. Ensured integration to content management systems.
- Assisted with the design and development of the REST based architecture and JSON parser that had to be custom built. Actively participated in day to day status updates and high level team meetings and conferences to ensure the timely progress and conclusion of the project proceeding from implementation to test and final deployment.
- Worked with Web Services SOAP Windows Presentation Foundation WPF XAML Windows Communication Foundation WCF and Silverlight. Strong working experience in developing Web Services .NET Remoting and Data Transformations.
- Extensive work experience and knowledge of LINQ. Experienced in .NET security features such as Authentication Windows-based Authentication Forms-based Authentication and Authorization Authorizing Users and Roles .
- Implemented the Web Parts to personalize and customize the web pages. Implemented the Object Data Source control for the data access of the web pages. Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET 2.0 ADO.NET 2.0 and VS.NET 05 using VB.NET C . Created Master pages to ensure consistent layout of the web pages. Helped ensure appropriate branding and developed Themes from Skins and CSS to create common appearance for the web site.